No wonder why Veeky Forums has many threads about him

No wonder why Veeky Forums has many threads about him

I fucking hate the kekistan memes

I think Peterson's a cringy pseud, but i like the fact that he exists because he pisses off the people I dislike even more. The way things are going 'literaure', or at least the official version of it, is degenerating into steven universe fanfiction and free verse spoken word 'poetry' about 'being oppressed'/'getting fucked in the ass'.

The only awful may may to come out of the alt right, and only because it's a memi forced by their messiah cargo of cuckad

kekistanis exist merely as fodder to the antifa hordes

>boogeymen
Is Peterson morphing into genuine /pol/tard?

Never trust intellectuals they only care about their playpen and bread.

Fuck me that's a lot of money

He's cornered the self-help market for this demographic.

Imagine if all those plebs who fell for his bullshit instead spent those hours actually reading the material he's ripping off. It's watered down ideas, simplified for the lowest common denominator.

>strawman
wew lad, the psueds on this board really have nothing better to do

This made me wince so hard, jesus christ what a stupid wanker.

Wew, someone doesn't know what a strawman is

Why am I not surprised

>calling Peterson /pol/
>not a strawman

True retardation. And people say that this is the most intelligent board.

Yeah Sargon cucked up that entire thing completely

This board is getting worse by the minute

Do explain how the conclusion misinterprets anything? Utter retard...

>Dr Jordan B Peterson is creating lectures about profound psychological ideas

Kekistan is probably one of the dumbest things this site has ever produced. It's up there with the Chanology shit

It's a shame he's so cringe, he does make some very good points.

He is making money on the cultural degeneracy he denounces. If philosophy were thought rigorously in highschools he would be out of a job.

>point out that kermit is now using shitty pol buzzwords
>he replies with another out-of-context buzzword and a frog picture
Stay on the_donald, please.

There's a whole new generation of 16 year olds every year

Scroll down and see the greedy jew wants more

/pol/ tourists aren't Veeky Forums. We don't care about him.

Whar bothers me is that it's so autistic it's not even a /pol/ meme.

So he's making $522168 per annum.

literally fuck modern-day western culture, it's backwards in all directions

>basic demand/supply
>western culture
kill you are self

what little respect i had for him has been lost.

Plus his pay as a professor and clinical psychologist and whatever he gets from those self-help courses.
It looks like he's using that money to create subversive alternative institutions though, which is something I can support.

at a certain point he's an innocent old man and can't be expected to know what's so bad about "kekistanis"

two original quality lectures a week is busting your ass, considering most humanities professors are dusting off 10 year old lectures twice a week.

I was specifically referring to that online college thing he claims to be working on, that's the type of thing we need made.

>cringy pseud
cringy pseud detected

he's a gateway

I'm listening to him speak for the first time now on the Joe Rogan podcast, having not heard or read any of his work.

He has some interesting ideas, but the major issue I have with him is that for all his constant harping on about how people should try to seek the truth, he seems to dismiss a huge number of ideas he doesn't agree with solely because he dislikes their conclusions or the implications that they present.

Listening to him talking about Post-Modernism in particular was frustrating because at no point did he ever actually engage with the core ideas - he simply declared that it would lead people to behave in ways he thinks will cause the downfall of society, he never even try to address whether it's true or not.

It also doesn't help that Joe seems to be a huge fanboy who praises everything he says.