What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>What went wrong?
You seem to have stepped into a Wal-mart.

It's the Ghostbuster's reboot of drinks. No one asked for it.

Protip: the UPC barcodes on the cases that contain 4-6 packs are exactly the same as the UPC barcodes on the 6 packs themselves.

Do what you want with this information.

Self checkout desu

actually self checkout is a worse option because the bagging area has scales that weigh your purchase. you are better off finding the line of the youngest most inexperienced cashier and acting like you've done this a million times.

Over saturation of the market. Once upon a time, Zima was the only boozy kid's drink in the game. Now there's all kinds of lemonades, ciders, seltzers, shit there's even "spiked water"
White girls are spoiled for choice.

Reboot? Too late and positioned more as a gag gift than a drink. People are intensely habitual about their liquor because of how often it's marketed as a lifestyle choice, so "remember this? you hated it in the '90s" was questionable even before having to fight half a dozen successful brands.

In the '90s, or American faux chuhai in general? Chuhai took off because it was cheap, high-ABV, available, and familiar. The American imitation is expensive because it has to be malt-based or it gets taxed to shit as opposed to cheap by avoiding the tax on malt beverages, low-ABV because idk probably the south, decidedly WASN'T available in tallboys at every gas station until Mike's and Four Loko got their shit together, and Prohibition utterly wrecked American lowbrow cocktail culture among the non-al/ck/ crowd until hipsters came along.

you never have to weigh anything but produce

The bagging shelf has weight sensors for detecting unscanned items. If the weight of items on the shelf doesn't match what's scanned it puts on the brakes.

But you can work around that with the "skip bagging" button for large items.

you don't know what you are talking about

this

The alcoholic in me wants to take advantage of this, but I looked it up and there are 10g of sugar in each bottle. I think it would kill me if I tried to get drunk on these.

about the same as the fags who get drunk on box wine.

This. I grabbed a bottle of water to drink while i shopped. When i scanned the bottle and set it on the bag thing it called bullshit because of the weight.

Oh, I don't know.
Perhaps it's because it tastes like Sprite + Vinegar?

Got weighs side A vs side B. It doesn't know the barcode and the weight of the product...

(Life pro tip, the weight of the products change over time)...

>lol i cant read
Damn son you're fucken retarded

>It's the Ghostbuster's reboot of X. No one asked for it.
I'm stealing this and WILL make qt's laugh

I WANT MY ORBITZ BACK

You call that a clearance price?

The drink or the gum or the website?