I hate engineers so much

likme
likme

I hate engineers so much. They make me so mad. It literally makes me physically ill to think about engineers.

Attached: 1457231657688.jpg (74 KB, 917x1186)

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourier_transform#History

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Why are you so mad? Are you jealous?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Y

Evilember
Evilember

Veeky Forums has redpilled me on engineers. I now know they are horrible stupid people. I hate all engineers because they are stupid. They just memorize tables and don't know pure math. Just thinking about engineers makes my blood pressure rise. Once I even met an engineer. At first I thought he was normal but then he revealed himself to be an engineer. I was almost ready to stab him i the eye with my compass but I collected myself and left the scene.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

You are truly retarded. As an engineer myself, I'll explain what it means to your feeble mind.

As an engineer, pure maths are not very useful, maybe on more advanced topics, like control theory. Also, we use tables to make faster calculations, and not to waste time calculating futile integrals.

FastChef
FastChef

This makes us the most useful kind of scientist, unlike mathematicians, which are useless

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

ah, so you are just mad jelly

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Stupid engineer. You are ruining Veeky Forums with your presence. I bet you have a pitifully average IQ. You disgust me.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Don't forget the GRAPHICAL METHODS.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Best part about being an engineer is that you can see your work be useful in real time, unlike mathematicians/physicists who's contributions are verified until decades after their death.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

/diy/

Actually, wait, no...
/lgbt/

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Physics are not useful in real time

Attached: 1457806564131.jpg (7 KB, 252x240)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

this but unironically

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

You guys are ok. Yes, it's kind of """annoying""" (as in, playfully unfair) the fact that you can use formulas and theorems just like that, since some are really bitchy to proof, but as you said, it's because it saves time to do your nice stuff.

My actual problem is that engineer majors tend to brag about their physics and math knowledge instead of their engineering knowledge, and they are fundamentally different.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

I agree. If engineers know their place it's fine, but I've heard them bragging about how what they do is soooo mathy. Really they don't do math at all because math is not memorizing formulas.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Thats not what gondola memes is for :(

5mileys
5mileys

Don't forget the GRAPHICAL METHODS.
What century are you from? [spoiler]I wish I was able to produce high quality technical drawings by hand.[/spoiler]

Illusionz
Illusionz

''It's a frustrated engineer mad that Veeky Forums and pure science people see him as inferior '' thread

your parody is not even subtle, you braindead insecure retard. And yes, I have way more respect for computer scientists than for engineers

Attached: TauBoo-nrad26.gif (3.05 MB, 600x600)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Daily reminder engineering uses nothing but maths invented 300 years ago and earlier

Flameblow
Flameblow

proper software engineering utilizes group theory, category theory, temporal logic, and topology :^)

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

I have way more respect for computer scientists

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (14 KB, 240x320)

King_Martha
King_Martha

t. braindead engineer

Spamalot
Spamalot

Wrong. Finite elements weren't invented until the 1920's and weren't fully developed until the 1970's. Control theory is also very new.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Veeky Forums has redpilled me on engineers.
Are fragile Veeky Forums cuckos that easily affected by memes?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

hits machine with a wrench until it works
Engineering is really just applied physics

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

lmao God is with me

Attached: engineers-win.png (118 KB, 1007x679)

Supergrass
Supergrass

OP's ideal world where no engineers exist

Nobody to build our research equipment

Why, OP?

King_Martha
King_Martha

He must think lab monkeys are capable of technical and managerial work in companies.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

You must be literally and unironically retarded to not get the sarcasm in that post

Firespawn
Firespawn

With anti-engi-CS memesters, you never know.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

fucking retard. OP isn't a anti-engi-cs memer, he IS an engineer buttmad about the memes, and his post his sarcastic

SniperGod
SniperGod

What does Veeky Forums do when they get their bachelor/masters in physics or maths?
Everyone does engineering shit when they're out of school.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

making shit up because it makes it look like you're right

Attached: autism.gif (528 KB, 480x270)

DeathDog
DeathDog

implying Veeky Forums starts doing research when they get their degree

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourier_transform#History

RavySnake
RavySnake

bachelors in engineering
100k starting
literally build the future
any job i want

BIG ENGINEER DICK > little pussy shit math wiener

Attached: 1498629672529.jpg (59 KB, 900x650)

RumChicken
RumChicken

Attached: 745.png (211 KB, 327x316)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit