What is your signature dish?

what is your signature dish?

Pussy a la creme, wanna see baby?

Not sure if my signature dish but paella is my most popular one

Barbacoa baby, BARBACOA! With Cocaine!

calm down son

Vermouth hare, my adaption of a black forrest cake and chocolate chip cookies are frequently requested.

i make pretty good breakfast burritos and jalapeno popper mac n cheese

i bake pretty good rye bread

I design custom dishware with customer’s signatures printed on them

As in, the one I'm most well known for, or the one I make the most?

If it's the former that's gotta be General Tso chicken. When i still lived with my parents my sister would almost beg me to make it.

If it's the latter then it's grilled salmon in hoisine sauce with rice and some salad.

Steak nachos or the nacho burger. It took months to get absolutely everything right.

Pork Schnitzel served with mushroom gravy, roasted sweet potatoes and Brussels Sprouts.

Shrimp fra diavolo I guess. It's my favorite one to make, anyway

i make a good dip

sauteed bay scallops

steak with mac and cheese and cheesecake for desert.

The creampie

Barbequed Tritip Roast
Barbequed Pork Ribs
Chili
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Moussaka
Risotto
Tendies from scratch
Marinara
Pizza

the list goes on

Freshly pumped semen served on a bedding of your moms face.

hamburg sandwich

I made beef wellington once for a friends birthday party. Now my friends and family ask me to make it for all special occasions.

Don't really have a signature dish, but I do make a lot of different pies and stews that always get eaten first at family parties. Most of the food my family brings is shit like frozen sausage rolls and deli meat though so it's not hard to beat.

I also make a really nice huge sausage roll made with black pudding and caramelised red onions.

Sauteed spring-fresh alkaline water with a dash of anchovy paste

whats the secret to making good sausage rolls? without the black pudding though

Use good meat, I mince pork back fat, pork belly and add more pork mince. If you can't do your own mince then buy good sausages and cut them open. My mum used to make sausage rolls with weird pre made sausage meat from the supermarket and they tasted pretty bad, but she's shit at cooking anyway.
Spices depend what kind of flavour you're going for or if you're adding any extra stuff like apple, black pudding, bacon etc. Use puff pastry as well, the picture I uploaded was me trying to do a kind of pork Wellington so I used shortcrust, was pretty good though.

thanks i'm just trying to recreate the flavor of the sausage rolls i got in the UK and Europe, standard supermarket or bakery style

A can of baked beans mixed with macaroni, served with the finest storebought parmesan powder.

Banana bread

Peanut butter and banana sandwich with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Sometimes I get a little wild and put it on a toasted tortilla

chicken piccata. i follow a recipe i found online. turns out it's not "piccata" because i substitute lemon juice for capers. fuck

general tso recipe pls?

Homemade mushroom swiss burgers

How do you "home make" a cow?

beans.

Spaghetti All'Amatriciana. Works like a charm.

>he doesn't raise veal in his cellar

pork shoulder with roast veg. do it every Sunday and it feeds me through Wednesday

>1 portion of general tso chicken
>1 cup of sriracha sauce

Anime style fries

the ones i probably make the most

>pork belly adobo
>shepherds pie
>trini curry chicken with rice & peas

id like to make stuff that takes longer but i dont get home until 8-30 and i dont want to stay up to midnight making stew or something

>pic unrelated
from slava last year i think

Water. on the rocks.

share recipe please