THE FINAL PROOF THAT GOD MUST EXIST

THIS ARGUMENT IS IRREFUTABLE: youtube.com/watch?v=xBmAKCvWl74

Attached: GAYTUBE.png (829x439, 854K)

>it's possible so it is
zzz

if the laws of our 'world' preclude such an entity then it can not effect us, even if it's omniscience allows it to perceive us across the multiverse or whatever (although the laws of physics in our universe definitely preclude the idea of perception without interaction)

prove the first, the second and the third points.

>there's only 1 ontological argument
Go do your research instead of asking mommy to do it for you.

Points one and two are axiomatic to the proof
Point 3 does not really follow from 1 or 2 so is axiomatic
Point 4 seems to follow on, so does 5 and 6
So this argument is effectively "if 1, 2 and 3 then god exists".

>make up bullshit philosophy as to why god exists.

Based on that "logic" you can say that anything at all can exist regardless of how stupid or preposterous it is. Thus, you know that logic is deeply flawed.

Attached: X on SCI.png (694x968, 31K)

And it's possible crows will fly out of your ass.

This was recognized as specious logic centuries ago. Did you just "discover" it?

I used to think like that when I was five.
>At least one universe in the multiverse contains a version of myself who will gain godlike powers and use them to make myself and all other versions of myself live forever in a paradise dimension
Turns out it didn't happen.

yeah, that would be because of that one version of yourself in the multiverse who gained godlike powers and used them to stop other you's to gain powers.

>version of myself who will gain godlike powers

That's possible?

1) is obviously false (can god create a stone he cannot lift ? etc...)
2) false, in every possible world the argument of why 1) is false holds, therefore an all powerful god cannot exist in any possible world.
3)lol wut ?!

4,5,6) ok

And now even assuming this load of bullshit was correct, you merely proved a god exist, could be shiva odin or tezcalipoca though.

watch the video

3 is bu-shit

I just did, and at no point does he refute the argument that an all powerful being is logicaly incoherent.(this was already known by greeks)
Can god create a stone that he cannot lift.
>yes
Then he isn't all powerful since he cannot lift it
>no
Then he isn't all powerful since he cannot create it.

The idea of an all powerful being is incoherent, like the idea of a married bachelor.

>can god create a stone he cannot lift ?

That question doesn't work. It's based on the straw man idea of God, as if it's something with arms and legs and muscles etcetera, a physical body that will innately have limitations. In a truer idea of God, God would both be the lifter and the thing being lifted.

>Where is this unliftable stone? How can God create something greater than him?

The point is you can't narrow God down to just someone lifting a stone, that's not what God is.

There's also nothing stopping God from pretending they're not God.

What infinity is larger? And infinitely heavy stone or an infinitely strong God?

Why do you think it is possible for a Maximally Great Being to exist?

If it is possible that an all powerful tea-pot orbits around uranus, then it follows logically that GOD does exist?

>Where is this unliftable stone?
ask god

Attached: 1521326606462.jpg (450x450, 28K)

The problem with this is the "some possible world" statement.
Unless it is talking about the multiverse it's giving the impression that each planet has the possibility of hosting a God, which means that the God is tied to or birthed by the planet.
Even with the multiverse it's suggesting that the universe births the God rather than the God birthing the universe.

That just undermines the existence of the God in itself.

Analytic propositions cannot prove synthetic propositions.