I ate the whole thing

I ate the whole thing.

Should have stopped before you got to the finger.

I got hit by a car.

Just ate that last little nub. It was moldy and I spat it out.

what am I looking at here? some type of ham I see, but what's in the plastic bag

it's liver pate

I made a thread a month ago about what to do with the huge bologna on the left. I thought someone who remembers the thread would appreciate that I ignored everything and just straight up ate it.

They didn't do a good enough job.

hurrrrrrrr

durrrrrrr

agreed, what kind of cuck mobile only breaks someone's thumb. If I hit OP with my pickup truck it'd be game over

firstly, it's my pinky.
secondly, he hit me square on going 70 kph

I remember

replying to yourself, How shameful.

Fuck you. Replying to yourself is ok if your joke is screencap worthty.

what was he driving? a butterfly?

a car

While you were eating 10lbs of salami?

capitalizing after a comma, into the gaschamber with you

What the fuck, No.
, No.

Not a samefag and definitely not "screencap worthy".
Kindly return to Reddit. (Wow, Veeky Forums actually things the other wording of that is spam. hah)

america is a weird place

Luckily OP probably doesn't head out to hicksville, Flyover state, USA where people are so retarded they pride themselves on killing each other and purifying the gene pool of their inbred neighbors.

You shouldn't have ate it in the street. What the fuck are you doing?!

good thing you are fat as fuck and cloud absorb the impact

>just straight up ate it.
raw out of the casing?

mosty thick sices between bread

>Times when you want to shoot Veeky Forums posters

but why?

I thought you were wearing white latex gloves at first. Get some fucking sun man

It's just the lighting.

You’d be dead or at least paraplegic if they hit you square on at 70kph.
My cousin was hit by a car going 30 and can’t use one his left arm and leg and needed a cocktail drugs for the rest of his life, ended up dying from an Oxy overdose.

I got super lucky. Just one big hit on my leg (i was on a bike). He swerved to not run me over completely and then rolledd into the ditch,

oh you didn’t mention you were on a bike, that’s a bit different.

Higher off the ground I guess. Kind of scooped me up and over the bumper. I can't remember what happened exactly.