Why do most Chinese restaurants serve fried chicken?

Why do most Chinese restaurants serve fried chicken?

run by chinese niggers

Because everyone around the world loves fried chicken.

If the most popular order in the chinese takeout is fried chicken wings and french fries, you know you're in the ghetto

>no mumbo sauce on the chicken
Get your money back.

And dem eggrolls

fole chicken ring, five dorrah

To make it easier for people to come.

Let's take an example

>want to go to a Chinese restaurant
>the people I would go with don't like Chinese food
>they'll be able to order fried chicken or something else while I eat my won ton

wonton is just meat filled dumplings. not even traditionally asian. most chinese food is just southern united states food the railroad workers ate and served the white people.

Because your ethnocentric ignorance assumes chickens haven't been fried in every culture for thousands of years. Do you really think asians fry rice and eat chicken but it took blacks in America to put 2 and 2 together?

I went to a real fancy korea restearant and everyone was eating the fired chiggen wings

everyone loves fry chicka

Because you have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin'

to attract blacks and other people with poor taste
every wonder why pretty much every chinese takeout place that has tables is BYOB?

Underrated

chicken is eaten practically everywhere, china included
frying is a cooking method used in a lot of places, china included

it's not a great stretch

Regardless of what pol will tell you there isn't a human under the yellow sun that doesn't like fried chicken.

Good thing I live under the white sun of the Aryan Christian God and don't pollute myself with the fried jew

I call shenanigans.

Because Asian women love black cock

It's actually considered medicinal.

because westernised chinese food involves a lot of fried stuff, so naturally fried chicken is a good thing to have the menu

I mean, in the UK you have lots of fish and chip shops run by chinese people, so they also do a load of vaguely chinese stuff

Because that fried "chicken" was trapped in the back alley by the dumpster and has a fairly high profit margin.

I'm guessing you must live near some real shitholes. I've only encountered fried chicken at one Chinese restaurant, and it was the cheapest shittiest buffet I've ever been to.

"Chinese"

Fried chicken wings is a staple for all but the high end Chinese restaurants. What are you going on about?

If it’s actually chicken. They have been known to use rat meat to save money. This is why I don’t do Chinese takeout anymore.

I always heard cat meat.

>Not just frying your own wings

Wings have so little meat on them. Am I buying the wrong ones? They seem useful for making stock but not good to eat.

I go to /pol/ and I like fried chicken
You aren't allowed to have any tho because of cultural appropriation

Because that's all most shitty Chinese restaurants. All of their dishes are just fried chicken with a different sauce. They can also just save some sauce and sell the chicken on its own.

I'm confident the people trashing Chinese takeout fried chicken have either never had it or had it made bad.
Fried chicken from takeout joints is delicious.

I buy the supermarket ones that come from mutant chickens and sometimes have more meat than the drumsticks
I like them with less meat tho, wings are tasty because of the crispy skiing and high fat content, if you want meaty wings just r tendies

Because every culture that has had contact with chicken has fried it? Chinese fried chicken isn't even prepared the same way as southern fried chicken before it hits the oil.

>Do you really think asians fry rice and eat chicken but it took blacks in America to put 2 and 2 together?
What did he mean by this?

Do you think we don't have fried chicken in china? The best fried chicken i've had is korean

Maybe one of you guys can answer this for me. Why the hell is some of the meat of fried chicken wings from chinese resturants yellow? I mean if you peel the skin off its sorta somewhat yellow. What the hell is that?

Usually its because of the chicken feed, chicken can be anything from an ice-y blue to a pretty deep yellow because of the feed

Its not an indication of quality or anything

>Because your ethnocentric ignorance assumes chickens haven't been fried in every culture for thousands of years.

Stop pretending to be Asian.

We all know 1) no Asians post here and 2) Asians LOVE black people, just absolutely love them.

im asian and the only thing you need to have fry chicken is chicken, flour, eggs, and oil

>We all know 1) no Asians post here and 2) Asians LOVE black people, just absolutely love them.

Agreed. Only racist white people hate niggers.

South Americans, Euros, Chinese, Japanese... they all see niggers as intellectual and social equals.

Because you must live in a enriched diverse neighborhood that has a certain demographic that loves fried chicken.

lol I used to work for a Chinese guy, and he would say wildly racist shit all the time without realizing it was racist. One time we're sitting around eating the family meal, and out of fucking nowhere he just looks at me and asks, "how come black guy never know their daddy?"

Because they know the negro will come

Is this faggot for real? I can't tell if this is b8 or not.

He meant to say the Scotts. Since even black people couldn't even come up with frying chicken.

I'm Hispanic and I hate niggers
I have seen groups of adult niggers harrassing children in the subway

Hi Mr Zimmerman, how's life been treating you after removing useless nigger Trayvon Martin from the gene pool and blowing his entire family the fuck out by flipping your kel tec for six figures?

That's what you think buddy

Chinegroes

니거

jej

>Chinegroes

back to mcdonalds flyover retard

>That plain ass fried rice

Pretty much this, just like how egg yolks can be tinged red-orange or how your shit can turn green.

I'm filipino does that count

Ian Flemming called them chiggers
The worst attributes of two nasty races
All the shrewd cunning of the chinaman and the thuggish brutality of the negroe

There was a Vietnamese restaurant in my town that made the best burgers.

Unfortunately the name “chiggers” is already taken by small biting insects common in wooded areas of the USA.

>Motherfucking chiggers making me duct tape my jeans tight around my boots and wearing long sleeves in the summer just so I can go pick wild blackberries...fucking motherfucking fucking chiggers. I fucking hate this shit I fucking hate nature I fucking hate everything.
>*makes wild blackberry jam that evening
>awwyeah.jpg