What kind of gravy do you like on your pasta?

what kind of gravy do you like on your pasta?

Nothing like a good old fashioned Sunday gravy

You guys can get gravy imported from Italy?
>jelly.jpg

It's Italian gravy from Long Island made with Jersey tomatoes

Oh, I see.
Shame, that.

Really determined to refer to red sauce as gravy, just like the cool Italians from New Jersey, aren't you?

I like a nice white wine-and-garlic sauce on pasta. Tomato sauce is so fucking overpowering, you eat it once and don't want to eat it again for a week or two. White wine-and-garlic is light, it doesn't overpower all the other ingredients in the dish.

It's about as fucking Italian as I am.

eyyyyyyy pass da gravy paisan

4 cans contadino tomato sauce
1 1/2 cups canola oil
Basil about 4 leaves
Onion
Garlic
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder

>Italian tomatoes
Give them back, Luigi.

>sunday gravy

Whenever I hear that, I know it will be a tomato sauce with whatever flavor existed in the shitty canned tomato cooked away and replaced by globules of rendered pork fat. An abomination.

not their fault you have a delicate constitution.

Not a constitution thing, I just like to taste the meat and vegetables and pasta, instead of nothing but tomatoes and oregano.

>you eat it once and don't want to eat it again for a week or two.
this is what tells me you have a delicate constitution. I can hear your middle-aged Jew voice "Oy vey da saws was too much, too ovuhpowahing, need a white-whine base with a little gawrlic". Old woman.

Post the pic

Get the good shit you fag lord

Episcopalian, actually. Funny that you would automatically call anyone that disagrees with you a jew. I bet I can guess your opinions on Anita Sarkeesian, the basements of pizzarias, and Alex Jones from that one line, though.

Air of superiority and a weak constitution. Definitely not a real man.

>meat and vegetables
It's like you don't understand that Italian cuisine was born from the lower class peasants who could barely even afford to eat.

Marky Ramones Brooklyn sauce used to be my favorite.
He quit making it though

Now we're talking