Theology
>Pseudo-Dionysus

Aesthetics: Diogenes
Metaphysics: Bentham
Epistemology: Kant
Ethics:Hobbes
Politics: Plato
Theology: Stirner

how is it that when these threads are made everyone has so many philosopher to list as their favorites but anytime any thread talking about philosophical ideas is shit? Makes you think

Aesthetics
>Adorno
Metaphysics
>Derrida
Epistemology
>Hegel
Ethics
>Cioran
Politics
>Bataille
Theology
>Blanchot

a lot easier to name some of these dudes than it is to put them in your own words

if you can't explain what you're reading then your not reading

have you ever read poetry

Aesthetics: Diogenes
Metaphysics: Molyneux
Epistemology: Molyneux
Ethics:Molyneux
Politics: Molyneux
Theology: Molyneux

have you ever thought about the meaning of a poem? or do you just let it sit in your head? Also we're talking philosophy here, but bad point nonetheless. If you can't explain the transcendental deduction, you didn't read Kant. If you can't give a definition of justice, you didn't read the republic.

>If you can't explain the transcendental deduction, you didn't read Kant. If you can't give a definition of justice, you didn't read the republic.
Don't make me laugh pleb. The transcendental method is that approach to philosophical reflection that has as its major concern the human being as primordial subject—that is, it centers its inquiry on those conditions in the knowing subject that make knowledge possible. Justise as Plato spelt it out, is where everybody does his job.

What? How is this related at all to my original point that people here all list their favorite philosophers but are never able to articulate any of their ideas when the time (thread) comes for it? And did you think I was testing you on Kant and Plato? Bad job btw, somehow you've made Kant more obscure while managing to repeat the same definition he gives in CPR on like page 90, i.e. You didn't explain shit

>Aesthetics
Adorno
>Metaphysics
Papini
>Epistemology
Hume
>Ethics
Rothbard
>Politics
Hoppe
>Theology
Ockham

Kant-Kant's Transcendental Idealism. ... In the Transcendental Aesthetic section of the Critique, Kant argues that sensibility is the understanding's means of accessing objects. The reason synthetic a priori judgments are possible in geometry, Kant argues, is that space is an a priori form of sensibility.

Plato-after criticising the conventional ideas of justice presented differently by Cephalus, Polymarchus, Thrasymachus and Glaucon, Plato now gives us his own theory of justice. Plato strikes an analogy between the human organism on the one hand and social organism on the other. Human organism according to Plato contains three elements-Reason, Spirit and Appetite. An individual is just when each part of his or her soul performs its functions without interfering with those of other elements.

DEBATE ME FOOL

You insane retards know that Aesthetics, Metaphysics, Epistemology aren't separate from each other, but cause each other, and for most philosophers are part of a system out of which they can't be picked out individually. You're all pseuds and I doubt you've read anything besides the SEP pages of the philosophers you namedrop.

okay Im being baited, fuck off. Start with the greeks

systematizers no longer exist. back to the 18th century with you

>forget about me, David Lewis, and Brandom user

Aesthetics
>William Carlos Williams
Metaphysics
>Wittgenstein
Epistemology
>Foucault
Ethics
>Bataille
Politics