Choose

Choose

Pb&j all day. Anything with peanuts is my weakness and I could eat my weight in peanut butter if I didn't care about getting fat.

If I could only ever have 1 for the rest of time I'd probably keep the pb and j to be honest even though I like both.

grill ches

pb&j sticks to your teeth and feels bad after, and is simply too sweet to have all the time imo. i dont even like jam on toast, i prefer just butter and maybe some pepper actually in the mornings what few times i have toast for breakfast

>anything with peanuts is my weakness

What did he mean by this?

wth is wrong with you americans for making a fucking toast without ham or bacon ? i bet thats vegan cheese too you pussies

Cheese ghosties erryday.

Gotta go with the grilled cheese. Look at it scientifically, both sandwiches offer similar variety: on the PB&J you have a choice of jellies and jams, on the grilled cheese, you have a choice of cheeses. Both have similar choices of bread. It comes down to the soup.

PB&J is good with chicken soup, but there's not really a lot of dunkability there. Grilled cheese is good with tomato soup, and you can dunk that shit all day long for cheesy, tomatoey, bready goodness. Dunkability is the decisive factor.

Grilled cheese wins.

if I pick left, do I have to put jam on my peanut butter sandwiches?

Calling him gay

Look at Rock Cockson over here, that can't eat a sandwich of just bread and cheese and butter. Tell us more about all the pussy you slay, because you had the novel idea of putting bacon on a sandwich!

I choose a combination of both.
A grilled peanut butter, cheese, and pickle sandwich. It's the fucking GOAT.

Gwiwwed cheese, if you pwease.

PB&J no contest.
Grilled cheeses are the most overrated thing right up there with bacon.

pb&j with glass o chocolate milk

I take a pb&j and fry it in butter on the stove. This is truly the patrician choice

anyone that doesn't pick grilled cheese is insane

I was just about to say the same. Grilled pb&j is goat

At least 75% of the entire nation of Ireland would disagree with you.

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

Amateur.

that actually looks like it might be pretty tasty and the heil hitler dubs prolly confirm it

Grilled cheese is by far tastier, plus a hot meal > a cold meal when it comes to sandwiches, and you can pair a wide variety of delicious soups with your piping hot grilled cheese.

You can pair milk and all kinds of chips with a PBJ. And you can eat it anytime, so you aren't a slave to the stovetop

PBJ for sure. Quesadillas are just all-around better versions of grilled cheese sandwiches anyway.

dis boi knows what up

I love a good quesadilla, but this is just plain false. A bog standard 'dilla loses to a basic grilled cheese every time.

hitlerposting is played out and unfunny

grilled cheese is infinitely better to quesadilla, what are you on about?

quesadillas, while delicious in their own right, cannot soak up delicious bacon grease before crisping up

>implying pb&shit has anything over a good toastie

however, peanut butter soup is GOAT with chili or tomato soup. fuck. that nutty flavor tastes so good when it comes in contact with that tangy tomato flavor.

Am I allowed to use other fruit spreads than grape jelly?
If I can use strawberry jam, I'll choose the pbnj every day

You can toast the bread and put peanut butter on it.

A contender appears.

I don’t know what the fuck you two are smoking but I want some. Quesadillas are just better. Crisper, spicier, gooier, it’s just better.

GRILLED FUCKING CHEESE THERE IS NO OTHER ACCEPTABLE ANSWER

and it disappeared

I thought it was mocking people with peanut allergies.

peanuts=penis
he craves penis is what he means

Grilled cheese, my man.
Although, I won't forget about pb&j - it will live on in my memories.

Put tomato sauce (ketchup) on that and you're in business. Still BTFO by both grilled cheese and pb&j, but has its merits.
Very high return on effort.

Grilled ches Mmmmmmmmm

I don't eat bread

grilled cheese is on a whole other level. Peanut butter and jelly isn't even as good as just peanut butter