"hubby and the kids love it"

>"hubby and the kids love it"

Other urls found in this thread:

thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/simple-perfect-enchiladas/
youtube.com/watch?v=43_N1lPDcbA
youtube.com/watch?v=YQSukpCDf5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Now, this isn't your mother's {x}, because it's got a little twist!

>tfw the twist is hot sauce

>Frank's
FTFY

>hubby is just glad he didn't have to go buy yet another meal
>kids don't know any better

>i know the recipe called for half a bell pepper, but i didnt have any, so instead i used 8 jalapenos...WAAAAAY TOO SPICY for me and george, recipe gets 1/10

>this recipe is ok i guess but it is NOT authentic general tso chicken. Im chinese and i went to NY one time and we would NEVRR NEVER EVER use garlic powder in the sauce, and you should use dark soy sauce instead of light

>here's 3 paragraphs about how I discovered this food as a kid and fell in love with it and it changed my life and got me a $300k job starting and a qt3.14 gf
>go to page 2 for 3 sentence recipe

>woman writes a recipe
>it's a three page long life story with the recipe tucked away at the end
>it's not even good

yo every time I see this shit I think of the pioneer woman
thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/simple-perfect-enchiladas/

This
>scroll all the way to the bottom of this novel about how I vacationed in some place where I learned this neat trick just to find out that the ingredients are listed in what ever system you dont normally use and you have no realistic way of converting

>this is a fun idea but did NOT taste very good!

>500ml milk
>500grams flour
>.33 cubits of eggs
>40 oz/cm^3 of butter
>25 megaangstroms of cinnamon
>4 hectares of baking soda
Combine in a klein bottle and cook at 200 kelvin on your mobius strip

200 K is breddy cold

Do you not have a kitchen scale? They're $10.

What is google

A search engine.

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

God I fucking hate this shit. I have to scroll through a dozen paragraphs of some basic bitch's life spaced apart so she can shove pictures of the food in between, just so I can get to the fucking recipe at the end.

I made a thread with that copypasta and the lewd picture on /int/ yesterday and the fucking thread lasted over 12 hours

>this is hubby and the kids favourite din-dins.

It’s okay, but can it impact our culture like brapposting has?

I got a boner the first time I saw this a few months ago. You really need the full image though

>not posting the image
Pussy

>"hubby and the kids love it"

Best of this genre

youtube.com/watch?v=43_N1lPDcbA

can't stop keking at that face

I've seen that quote so many fucking times and it really does trigger me. Glad to hear I'm not alone... You know...In the sense that I get triggered by those posts. Fuck I hate being alone

try tinder, you're bound to find someone if you just keep going on dates

doesnt even matter who its with because either way itll improve your social skills

user and no one sittin' in a tree, K I S S I N G

youtube.com/watch?v=YQSukpCDf5o

I don't have a Facebook to sign up for tinder and I'm full on Jack Skellington. But you're right I need to put myself out there and online dating is actually accepted these days. Thanks user.

STAHHPPPP

>tinder for anything more than a quick fuck
It's like you want to be miserable

It's okay desu, at least you have good music taste

>we would NEVRR NEVER EVER use garlic powder in the sauce
why the sarcastic tone, that's basic garlic etiquette