KFC is coming to my country in December

KFC is coming to my country in December.
What should I know about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1eaQrxA6ZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's ok. I don't really have anything else to say other than that.

what country doesn't have kfc yet?

It's damn good. Too bad we don't have those in my country.

You're not missing out on much. If you're lucky your country might get cool promo shit like pic related.

KFC's best days are behind them. Expect mediocre to poor quality

Pic

Anything you recommend to avoid?

Avoid the honey bbq chicken sandwich, or any type of sandwich without a whole piece of meat (like tenders or a chicken breast) because it is unsold chicken that an employee who may or may not be wearing gloves has "de-boned" and then frozen in a plastic bag.

t. former KFC wagecuck

get the mac n cheese and popcorn chicken

bitch

Ah yes, you will be losing even more of your culture now. hahahaha

Popeyes surpassed KFC years ago

KFC is greasy and soggy and the meat has a weird grey color. My suggestion is that you avoid it

avoid it like the plague

the average value meal there nearly exceeds or exceeds your recommended daily allowances for

>salt
>fat
>cholesterol
>calories

it's repulsive

So thats why most of central Africa is starving

Shut the fuck up you racist idiot come to Niger and say it to my face

its not popeyes?
its ok if you dont eat it all the time.
the parfaits used to be awesome in the 80's

As an American, I have no fucking idea what to expect about your KFC. They change things for overseas' tastes.

The mashed taters are instant variety, the gravy is overly seasoned, the Mac and cheese is too nacho flavored and not enough cheddar flavored, the coleslaw is too watery, the biscuits are dry, the chicken varies wildly in consistency depending on employee aptitude.
Overall I’d say it’s bretty good worth a try if you haven’t had it in a while.

kek

Worst fast food I had so far. Terrible chicken and shirty sides. Just save the money and go to a proper chicken place.

Get the mashed potato chicken bowl. It is pretty amazing

It's about to be overrun with blacks

damn kikes does not have kfc?

how bad it really is? like eating 2 kfc burgers in a week is too much?

australian kfc is perfection, filthy seppo kfc is trash

Man OP, how much does it suck living in Antartica?

Definitely expect mediocre quality. One in my area has incredibly greasy chicken compared to Popeyes. Also you might get food that'll give you a heart attack just by looking at it like the double down hotdog or chizza

MSG and the fact that Japs think this is a traditional Christmas meal in the United States of America.

It is surprising but in Sihanoukville there was only one store which wasn't very popular. I asked a local girl I was friends with if she liked it and she didn't know what it was.
Also didn't know what McDonalds was and I never saw one there.

where do you live?

At far as the US goes, it's shit and has been surpassed by almost every other fried chicken chain. I hear things are different overseas, so miles may vary.

>No KFC in Belgium

Another reason to laugh at the silly made up country.

it will bring blacks. may as well start putting plexiglass around your gas station counters and cages around your air conditioner units now.

Hire a prostitute and rub drumsticks over her pussy, dip them in supercharged sauce and eat.
Trust me, there is absolutely no other similar flavour out there.
Don't use any thigh pieces, simply too greasy and she will complain. Breast pieces just don't have the flavour.

Relax lad, it's banter

jesus christ no. i have a problem with 13% niggers. i'm never going to a place that has 100%.

You 'bout ta get freedom'd, boi.

That shit doesn't exist in my country

They're getting them soon but with the original recipe changed to replace the milk powder with soy or something like that to make it kosher.

I dunno what's your country's economy like. It could be poor people food or overpriced high-class only food depending on that.

In the late 90's they had a promotion with Pokemon stuffed animals, they were about 5 inches high and stuffed. Zubat, Dratini, Vulpix, and Seel. My parents got me 3 of the 4. This was during the time when they had a line of sandwiches, and also had chicken fingers called "zingers". The only good thing there was the "zinger sandwich", 3 chicken strips on a bun.
Also, in the early/mid 90's, they had chicken nuggets for a couple months, they were always super crispy.

Nowadays they're too expensive, but at least it tastes the same. Soak a piece of regular fried chicken on a folded up paper towel for a minute before eating

It is kosher though.

You theoretically can use milk with chicken. It's cow milk + beef that you can't do.

We still need McDonald's for that.
For now, the only American franchises we have are pizza hut, Johnny Rockets and chili's

I appreciate KFC for making gross shit like this like once a year because that's about how often I would eat it.

Nah man, Wendy's is the America burger now

Is it ever called Kentucky Fried Chicken in other countries, or simply KFC?

I used to live in Saudi Arabia and in Arabic it was translated to "Kentucky's Chicken" or دجاج كنتاكي they don't translate the whole KFC thing but still keep the abbreviation though.

it's not worth buying

In Singapore, it's been around long enough that if someone says "Kentucky" we know they are talking about the fast food not the place. As for recommendations, it's hard to give because KFC varies from country to country. SG's KFC serves chicken rice bowls and Malaysia's KFC tastes better.

>all the kfc hate in this thread

for hat reason? their extra crispy fried chicken is pretty good and its better than most fried chicken you can get at markets

>for hat reason?

Extra crispy thighs and legs

Royal Farms and Redners have been making higher quality fried chicken than kfc for many years now

they have electric lighting. your people will find it fascinating and futuristic. there will be much excited clicking and whistling, which is how you communicate, apparently.

I'm from Kyrgyzstan, my country got its first KFC this year. There's still only one in the entire country, and whenever you go, even at less busy times, there's a huge queue and all the tables are busy. I hear Americans talking about mashed potatoes, gravy and coleslaw but here our KFC serves nothing but fried chicken, chicken burgers and wraps, and french fries. It is also worth noting that it is quite expensive by our standards, I could eat at a cafeteria for one quarter of the price. I've only tried it once but it was tasty.

You should know that Church's Chicken is superior.

inject the gravy intravenously.

And Popeyes beats beats that.

>tfw live in japan and it's illegal to sell the gravy here because it's too unhealthy

Amerifats win this one I guess

I doubt this because I've seen Japan sell big ass burgers before.

hard to find a church's that aint in the hood

It really depends on your country and how they handle work. here in the usa you go into any kfc place you're almost guaranteed to see floors that haven't been mopped in a week, and employees that don't know to wash their hands and aree incredibly dumb and rude. On the other hand japan seems to autisticly clean their floors and every one take sanitation super seriously, and act like the perfectionists nips are.

so if you trust your average countryman to wash his hands and clean the place.

And this guy made a video about it if you want to see how things are here
youtube.com/watch?v=d1eaQrxA6ZE

Haha this is true but can confirm it's the best.
For me, it's the spicy chicken with just a bit of honey that they serve with biscuits drizzled on top.

>KFC in Brazil
That wasn't something I was expecting.

You think they sell sopa de macao

In the north? I'm sure they do. I'm actually sure they have macaco in the northern steak houses. But they must be actual wild monkeys, hunted by modern indians, who walk around with flip-flops and jean cargo shorts.

Chickens don't lactate

Look it up then, cunt

>discontinued the double down where I live, one of the only two things I ate when I rarely went
>added the Zinger in its place
>Zinger is a worse double down, but eventually settle for it
>they discontinued it at our store a week ago and didn't replace it with anything

I'll never be happy

is kfc just a lot better in japan? i don't get the lore

I went to a KFC in tokyo one time and the cleanliness and great service actually made the bullshit high prices of KFCs standard menu seem completely fair. I also remember them having an all around better menu and better family deals, though its been a while. Nips love fried chicken so it makes sense for KFC to do well over there.

It's literally half decent for takeout in every country in which it exists aside from America.
I have no idea why it's run so poorly in America.

Thai KFC is pretty good. They have this slightly spicy lemongrass fried chicken and the price is good too.

Japan KFC makes about a third of its yearly profits at Christmas time alone because its somehow tradition to have KFC for family dinner at Christmas, which is why its expensive. It's good quality, clean and fast because japan

I would, but I like not starving too much. I know you niggers would attack me for any bit of food I have

>when a random marketing Idea catapults you from regular fastfood to restaurant tier
iirc there are different Christams packages which range from just a bucket up to hundreds of dollar packages, which include champaign, cake and whole roast chickens

This isn't actually true, it was a brief craze a few years ago.
I know this because unlike you I'm a serious scholar of oriental matters not a weeaboo.

People still do it though? I was in Osaka for Christmas last year and there was a >2hr queue at KFC. You are a failure of a weeaboo.

Thailand kfcs are the best. So many flavors and spices. The chicken is regular color.

>serious scholar of oriental matters

I'm gonna start calling myself this on /a/ from here on.

fuck you

..Rocco?

Greasy. Its great if your under 13. Then you wonder where your childhood went. Good if someone else is buying

KFC in Japan was an amazing experience, especially the weird buckwheat bisquits.