Snapple switched to plastic bottles

>snapple switched to plastic bottles
its shit

Snapple was shit in my book when they stopped doing Elements and Bali Blast flavor.

Now all I see is flavored tea and apple juice that's red for some reason

snapple quit being good back in the mid-90s, when they went corporate and soldout to Quaker Oats.

I miss these, dragon fruit fire was my jam

The 2 statements aren't even related.

Fire and Rain were my favorites, but I think that each one was very good, with the exception of the diet ones maybe. I remember I had one of each empty bottle lined up on my entertainment center

rain was just so damn delicious. nothing compared since. fire was close second

this is the same reason I barely drink 40s anymore.

Shatterproof Steel Reserve defeats the whole point

I never minded plastic for those, they're just heavy and waiting to break and make a huge fucking mess. Plastic Snapple tastes off though

so do the bottles even snap when you open them, now?

Like, I know buying a 40 of shitty beer/malt liquor isn't a sure sign of class, but putting it in a plastic bottle just seems hobo tier, which I'm sure isn't just a coincidence.

The real reason is plastic is cheaper than glass. There's no conspiracies or anything behind it

But what about broken glass theory?

Wot

>they finally put Snapple in bottles I’m allowed to bring to the playground
>after discontinuing mint, the flavor I liked
>and 15 years after leaving elementary school and not having a restriction on glass for my drinks anymore

Well, it’s nice that they tried.

uh pretty sure lots of cities banned 40 glass bottles because """people""" would get drunk and use them as weapons against eachother. cant bludgeon someone with a plastic bottle

I still see liquor stores selling both plastic and glass depending on the brand so it's not a ban, at least not here

>cant bludgeon someone with a plastic bottle

You can if you fill it with water and put it in the freezer ;)

But by the time it’s cooled down, so has your anger.

>stop
>breathe
>count to three

What if you just keep water bottles in the freezer at all times?

Yeah, but a 40 of Mickey's doesn't give the same nostalgia OE does.

IMO plastic has a huge effect on taste. I'm sure Snapple doesn't taste the same of plastic even if it BPA free and shit