How do you prepare your Oatmeal?

How do you prepare your Oatmeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

aryanism.net/culture/aesthetics/food/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Carefully

Combine 1/2 cup rolled or quick oats, 1 1/2 cups water, and salt to taste. Bring to boil then simmer until thick enough.

That's all? It tastes like fucking cardboard

Requesting that book page detailing on secret knowledge about cooking oatmeal that user was looking to source months ago

cook a 1/4 cup with water for 20 minutes, thow in mixed frozen berries for a bit, then pull of the heat and throw in mixed nuts. maybe throw in some peanut butter, honey, or cinnamon but that usually just makes it too sweet.

aryanism.net/culture/aesthetics/food/

It is the Aryan way.

Oatmeal? are you crazy?

1/2 c water 1/2 c almond milk
1/2 c old fashioned oats
pinch of salt

cook until it's no longer liquidy

then i either add honey, butter, and cinnamon, or honey and peanut butter

Boil water, pour in oats, shut it off.
Add sugar, butter, and milk.

electric pressure cooker scheduled to kick on automatically at 5 AM so that by 6:30 I have perfectly cooked and cooled down oatmeal that just needs some bananas and pecans thrown in.

>boil water in microwave
>pour boiling water into small pyrex bowl containing quick oats

instant oats
hot water
sweeten with honey

If you get nice oats (pic related) this really is the best way. It's amazing how flavorful they can be by themselves. When they're done cooking, I like to add some squash or banana and sometimes a little dried fruit like cranberries, but that's all it needs

Eat steel cut oats you worthless faggots.

steel cut with splenda

1 cup of water
microwave for 2 minutes
add a spoonful of peanut butter

-Boil water
-Pour boiling water into styrofoam bowl with oats
-add some brown sugar and maple syrup

SOAK

Stand back.

500g water
100g rolled oats

boil for 5 minutes, let sit for 10 minutes. serve with aspartame and cinnamon.

As a winter delicacy, I make rolled oats into fresh flour, put salt, and boil it together with cheap mineral water.

I used to just eat oatmeal with a chopped banana, two tablespoons of chia seed/hemp seed/flax seed mix, scoop of vanilla protein powder, stevia sweetener, and 6 oz. of blueberries/raspberries/blueberries (whatever they had at the store the day I went shopping).

I now add 2 to 4 tablespoons of ground coffee and I like the added coffee taste as well as the energy the caffeine gives me. Might go back to no coffee in the oatmeal but definitely helps if I don't have time to make a cup before leaving for work.

I like to personally make mine traditional stove top with just the right amount of vanilla and whey protein

this

there's really no reason not to add whey protein to oats

Cpok then bake it woth honey, milk, eggs, cinnamon, apples and have it as a bake not a cereal

It would increase the calories.

Soak instant oats overnight in milk.

I don't care about the texture. I just want to eat and leave for work.

Threw a packet away because I didn't like the taste. Looks like I am a lost cause.

Put about 1 cup, maybe a little less into a big bowl. Add a bit of cinnamon and stir. Pour half water and half milk into it until the liquid is like half a centimeter above the level of the oats. Then microwave for 5 minutes (could differ depending on your microwave power).

For toppings, I go with thinly sliced banana and a tablespoon of chunky, unsalted peanut butter. The unsalted actually tastes like 30 times better than salted here.

I don't need that because I'm already eating enough protein and spending less money on it, retard.

>Pour 1 cup of milk
>Bring to a boil
>Throw in 1/2 cup of oats (Any kind)
>Stir
>Mash up a banana in the meantime
>Wait until the oats have thickened
>Pour onto bowl with the mashed up banana
>Add cinnamon
>Engorge on that shit
Wish I had steel cut oats, but the only ones I've found are old fashioned, instant, and quick. I've stuck with the old fashioned for months now, but I fear I've lost hope on finding the fabled steel cut oats.

>I don't need that because I'm already eating enough protein

if you're eating less than 1.5g protein per lb bodyweight, no you're not

>1.5g protein per lb bodyweight,
How is this even possible?

This, but wait for the oatmeal to solidify a bit then pour milk or cream around it. Can also add walnuts if you want. I usually just eat it like this, but if I want it sweet I skip the salt and add cinnamon/honey.

>oats
>milk
>fridge
>night
>take out
>add dark choco and peanut butter
>microwave 50 sec
>wa la
looks like a literal pile of shit but tastes so good

Is this a joke website or not? Quotes of Hitler along with pics of Rebecca Black, and "cultures which use eating utensils other than spoons are degenerate cultures" are confusing me.

>looks like a literal pile of shit but tastes so good
This

Yes.

this is good, but instead of water use some sort of milk or pseudo milk, and add a wee bit of honey or maple syrup

1 cup old fashioned oats
1 cup almond milk
3/4 cup greek yogurht

1 scoop protein poweder
1 TBSP sugar free pudding mix

Then any of the following for taste or to fill in macros
PB Powder
Fruit
Chia seeds
Nuts
SF Chocolate Chips
Jams and Jellys
Choc Sauce
SF Syrup
Anything else you can really think of that mixes flavors well

Have been eating this every morning for almost 3 years now. About 650-700 calories total. 1 of my 2 meals on an IF schedule. Wonderful stuff.

What's the other meal

I make grits which are superior.

Varies. Go through phases, but typically its my protein fill out with a couple carbs.

Been having a taste for salad lately so for the last few weeks its been
7oz baked chicken
5 oz iceberg lettuce
5 oz cucumber
3 tbsp low fat salad dressing
two slices whole wheat bread with margarine

Then I usually finish out with SF Jello with fruit mixed in.

Around 650-700 calories.

Is porridge actually healthy or is it just filling and low calorie?
Usually I just eat it with milk and a spoon of honey.

>Usually I just eat it with milk and a spoon of honey.
this is good, try adding a tiny bit of salt

Well oats are whole grain and have fiber and some other nutrients and minerals. They're certainly not bad for you.

Quaker instant oats. Add hot water and some cinnamon. Maybe throw in some blueberries.

Soo, only 1500 calories?

Hate instant oats. I like old fashioned rolled oats and steel cut.

oats mixed with 1 cup of milk, in the microwave for 1:30. Add peanut butter, sugar. In the microwave again for 1:30. Mix it around.

Either oats, hot water and protein powder or oats, hot water, greek yogurt and blueberries.

I never cooked my oats nefore. Just ate them with milk or Joghurt and some fruit. I just see them as cereal.

>how to prepare oatmeal
Put oats in bowl
Put milk on top
Eat

Ponk, chill.

Gross

I know someone that eats em dry so you are not that weird.

Fucl you

Yeah, about that. 1500 is my maintenance intake. Between those two meals are usually some raw vegetables or small portions of fruit, but never more than about 100 calories worth all together.

>1 cup oats
>1 can of coke regular
>2 Tbsp maple syrup
shake and ready to serve!

these trips don't lie

I get maple brown sugar flavored oatmeal and cook it in vanilla almond milk.

I can't eat oatmeal cooked in water. Tastes bad.

I grate one green apple. Then I cook rolled oats with milk until thick and add the apple with cinnamon and maybe chopped almonds.
How do I enjoy oats cooked only with water?

>40g oats
>250ml whole milk
>2 eggs
>mix in saucepan and cook for a while

>rolled oats
>goat milk
>cinnamon
>a clove
>sliced apple
>sultanas
>teaspoon of honey

Then I cook it down until thick and creamy

but they spell disaster for you at sackerfice

How come rolled oats are becoming a hipster food? I see it at cafes now.

Sterl cut oats
Cook/soak until semifirm
Pan, nice and hot
Add some grapeseed coconut or peanut oil
Fry them until puffy golden brown

I eat it like cereal, so just milk, some sugar and fruit

Whenever I actually cook it I just don't appreciate it

1/3 cup oats, 1/3 Cup yoghurt, 1/3 cup water.

Put in the fridge overnight. In the morning top with cereal, dried fruits, jam, whatever.

This is my method because I'm a busy man

1. Oats in a bowl
2. Cover oats with cold water
3. Microwave for 2 minutes
4. Retrieve from microwave, add cold milk on top
5. Add stuff for flavour if you want

It ends up looking a bit like pic related, because of the cold milk I add at the end. That's how I like it. The cold milk means you can eat it straight away.

>I just want to eat and leave for work.
Exactly. I don't see why you need to soak things overnight though. Just microwave it, fuckin' easy.

Patrician taste. Best way to enjoy some tasty oats.

That makes sense

I'm this guy, so I usually microwave it - But I also often eat muesli (pic related), which has raw oats in it.

1 part oats 1 part heavy whipping cream, 1 table spoon of sugar

>Carbs: The Breakfast

2:1 you're eating museli and telling people you are just eating raw oats with milk

O A T Z A N D S Q U A T Z

2 dl oats
4 dl water
1 banana
some salt

Mash the banana and boil it together with oats, salt and water until it thickens.
Then I usually pour a little milk over it.

hey I'm this AnonI want to say thank you very much

>if you're eating less than 1.5g protein per lb bodyweight, no you're not

I'm eating more than that, and I'm only counting protein from animal sources.

Chicken breast, beef, lean pork (shoulder), eggs, milk.

1/2 cup oatmeal
hot water
peanut butter
cinnamon
salt
banana
Enjoy

>ctrl-F
>stock
>0 Results
Disgusting. Steel cut oats made in a rice cooker (started off with boiling water ofc) with stock instead of water is the best way to cook them, and doesn't add sugar so you don't have to worry about fucking up your macros.
alternatively, apples and cranberries mixed in with some cinnamon and nutmeg is pretty good, especially with peanut butter

1 dl water
1 dl milk
heat until slightly bubbly
1 dl oats in, lower heat a little
slowly stir with a wooden spoon and wait until it's all one big mess, put in some salt and sugar
pour into a bowl and wait for it to cool down and solidify a little
eat with a spoon