What's the best way to boil a hot dog, Veeky Forums? I need answers STAT

What's the best way to boil a hot dog, Veeky Forums? I need answers STAT.

I'm recovering from a toothache and I can only chew soft foods which is why I am eating them but I am also boiling one for my sister and I want her to have only QUALITY boiled wieners.

I'm serving a basic mustard; soft bun. Is it like eggs where you put it on heat, turn the stove off, and let the hot water cook the rest?

I need tips immediately. The clock is ticking on my Mustard dogs.

uhh i think you wait I need jus give me more time

By then it'll be too LATE.

The water is coming to a boil. I set the dial to 9 and lowered it to a SOLID 7 to cook. I can't just give my sister my basic wiener. Do this favor and I'll repay you handsomely in titty pictures of my girlfriend.

Please. I only have 120 seconds on the clock before hotdogs reach maximum mass

Quest failed, assholes. I fucking ruined it. The Mustard dog turned white and split apart as it was boiling. I just have five soggy split wieners. Cooking is hard.

Pimp out what's left of the dog. Go Chicago with it. Pickle spear, tomatoes, roasted red peppers, and grilled onions thrown onto a gross dog makes it pretty solid.

boil it in beer

In the future remember that you are just heating it up, you don't actually need to boil it.

Came here to post this.

Make a Court Bouillon: pour a couple of beers in a pot. Add hot peppers, half an onion, garlic head sliced in two, peppercorns, thyme and rosemary and bay leaves.
Get it boiling and add the dogs.
Should add decent flavor.

Okay, okay. It's not totally ruined right? I don't have any deluxe whole pickles, but I have compliments sandwich slicers. I'll cut them into halves to save pickles and put one on each dog.

I don't own any tomatoes, peppers, onions, or vegetables. I have half a squeeze bottle of "Pizza sauce" (generic brand).

I have cheese slices.

I have a bottle of honey mustard that's crusted over but it can be scraped off.
I drank all my beer
What does that mean? I thought you had to boil the dog to cook it. You're telling me you just need to heat it. That's news to me.

I have one more dilemma. It says online that I cannot eat with gauze my mouth.

My dentist did not staple my gums shut like he usually does, so I don't know if I can even eat them.

I haven't eaten in 10 hours.

I haven't slept in 25 hours.

I have a driver's in 10 hours.

And I'm running on empty. I'll have to risk eating the dogs with the gauze in my mouth, but any tips how to make this a more pleasant experience would be a blessing.

A blender.

Hot dogs are already cooked.

>And I'm running on empty

Make a Fooooooood ReVIEW!

Good idea, but I pawned it so I could buy the hot dogs.
Dog's not hot

Is that a reference to something?

you boil wieners dumbass

fuck you

Look fucko the clown if you would read the thread I've already boiled them. I can barely eat the things because my gums are spread open like Becky on prom night. If the dog dips into my gum it'll break the hymen like congealed blood protecting them.

500 dollars. E-transfer.

>Dog's not hot
What? I'm telling you that sausages called "hot dogs" come already cooked. You can open the package and eat them fucking cold right in the store if you want. You don't cook hot dogs, you just need to heat them up.

Dog's not hot

I can't eat em

You need hot hot dogs dog's not hot. What do you want me to do about it?

>boil dogs
>slice them lengthwise, leaving them with just enough skin to hang together
>fry them in a lightly oiled pan
>much better

honestly grilled hotdogs/kielbasa is far superior, but if that's all youve got, i wish you luck.