SO ATLANTIS IS A CONCLUSIVE FACT

Why aren't you helping wake people up?

youtube.com/watch?v=QG62x4sW9GI

All the answers are on Bodhi Mantras YT channel do your part to accelerate the awakening Aryan supermen are coming

Attached: AryanHistory6.jpg (800x300, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB
youtube.com/watch?v=QqDzTicy-oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The resort hotels exist, otherwise no.

yah it is not up for debate kiddo

P R O O V E I T
R
O
O
V
E

I
T

I guess you didn't read OP

Conclusive proof
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB

Attached: AryanHistory2.jpg (1928x2374, 2.63M)

Gee I wonder why a number of cultures have the same symbol of one of the most basic constellation phenomenas that is used for the most basic annual time keeping.

Attached: d6aaf-bigdipperstarsconstellationcosmosswastikaspiritualpunxswazibigdipperstarsconstellationcosmossw (1000x1000, 268K)

Attached: Aryan_Awakening.jpg (1600x1400, 2.14M)

i guess it was only a matter of time until whites took credit for mayans and incas and literally every significant civilization that ever existed

kek such a tiny brain desu, try to grow up. The ancient Aryans were red/blonde hair blue eyed giants. This is recorded by these civilizations themselves and the DNA evidence and everything else proves it conclusively and it is no longer up for debate and the truth is flooding out nothing can stop it

youtube.com/watch?v=QqDzTicy-oo

WE

>you

need to grow up

Attached: pyramids11.jpg (874x873, 182K)

ok cool
i'm still a south korean with a 142 IQ whitey. thanks for letting me into your unis

>i'm still a south korean

Actually all our ancestors are niggers from Africa that still live mud huts in Africa still take you pick bud you can live in idiocy if you want doesn't bother me. My ancestors were Ancient Aryans you want to pretend yours are dirt eating niggers in huts up to you don't mind me

are you sub-120? are you capable of anything besides putting words in my mouth?
my IQ is still higher so I still win
come back when your race has above a 109 average IQ, thanks, brainlet

Go back to /x/.

Attached: untitled (4).png (194x259, 75K)

who gives a shit?

>This window will close in 3 seconds...

Attached: 1506487719768.png (211x239, 4K)

anyone who is smart enough to know that IQ is the be all and end all of everything you are. High IQ is by far the most important trait a man can have so I'm tired of having low IQ genetic failures spamming my fucking board with this garbage. it's an insult to everyone on here.

>are you capable of anything besides putting words in my mouth?

There are two choices moron out of Africa or the ancient Aryans and only is true and has been proven conclusively to be true. You don't have an IQ above 80 apparently since you can't seem to think coherently. You gonna invent your own origins Korean niggers from Mars your ancestors?

Buddy I don't think you can figure out to tie your shoes honestly sorry to tell you

>there are two choices
just neck yourself dumb snownigger
i don't have your blood or nigger blood

Yes the Korean niggers from Mars engineered you, big IQ on pie face here

A response fitting of a sub-110 ape.
Post your SAT scores. I'd post my actual IQ scores from the WAIS-IV if I had them on hand,but this'll do since it's heavily correlated with IQ, and can't be improved on by studying.

Attached: sat1.png (426x238, 54K)

stop shilling your videos retard

>A response fitting of a sub-110 ape.
From a pie face chink that thinks he was engineered by Korean niggers from Mars

Attached: bushfag.jpg (300x259, 12K)

Just remember:
No matter how hard you work, you'll never get a higher IQ.

They don't even have a way to measure my IQ buddy your head would explode if you knew what I know compared to you I am a God

Attached: MentalTransmuation.jpg (1264x632, 674K)

so why the fuck should I care about your IQ? I don't give a shit about you.

He's probably a kike or mason kek just troll him it is funny, or maybe he really does think he was engineered by pie faced Mars rice niggers

Bodhi Dharma and the Buddha were Aryans you retarded pie face chink this is well documented you should prob snort some rice until you overdose

He just posted a sat1 score that he took from reddit and cropped it. the absolute state of Veeky Forums

hahahah I didn't even look at it

Attached: BodhiDharma.png (499x680, 681K)

Pyramids look like mountains

Attached: 1499263728285.png (601x508, 127K)

Attached: JewingFast.png (213x300, 77K)