Tfw tendency to practice my writing when messaging

>tfw tendency to practice my writing when messaging
please send help

>tfw a piece of literotica you wrote for a giantess site has been read 100,000+ times

just as you've caused eruptions, I've caused a fizzle.

messaging whom, dare i ask?

please be branford please be branford please be branford please be branford

I don't know who that is

a woman beauty but no love summons within me
I always manage to fluff people

I hope the President's Englilsh isn't your first language.

my messages here aren't crafted, and that's why I ask for help; it's practice for a reason

>tfw wrote an erotica story as a joke for a friend about a fantasy he told me about
>one time when he was drunk he told me he actually jerks off to it

have you tried getting stoned and chatting on irc? that's what i like to do whenever i need to grease my wheels and stretch my legs and ignite my corpus collosum with the fiery sparks that flee from Hephaestus' anvil n' shit.

marijuana invites paranoia and anxiety
thanks for the suggestion fellow user

Learn how to hide you powerlevel
That's a mandatory skill for every respectable user

if I always hide it how can I improve? I usually gauge their reaction

paranoia and anxiety are excellent fuel for writing, look at pynchon. the guy practically breathes it!

The guy also can't write well. He's a fuck

a fuck eh?
well, regardless, the point isn't necessarily to "write well", but simply to write. I was listening to borges speak to buckley jr. yesterday, and he said that if he were on a desert island and no one in the world were able to see his writing, he would still write. i think there is an admirable sense in getting what's inside of you on that page, on that screen, in that text box. wherever. if only to express yourself. communication does not require another party when you don't always know yourself all that well. sometimes that art, that communication just needs you. anyway, good luck at finding your format.

You're a fraud, a pseud, and a bag of worms, you fucking spic. Fuck you and your goddamn words, nobody wants to read what you write anyway, and you could spin lingual gold for angels without their paying you the slightest bit of notice. Fuck off and kill yourself with your bullshit; art? If you're right then this post is art; then these base insults are as authentic as anything; then I would rather be illiterate.

looks like someone has found their medium! pleasure to have been of assistance.

Frak you, I don't want this to be my medium

well, then test the waters elsewhere! that's what i meant, you're going to learn about yourself through the art you create. who gives a shit about anyone else when it comes to that?

I feel more confident writing than in any other creative pursuit and I'm trying to write some good erotic fiction.

My problem right now is I've realised I don't have any strong female characters and great erotic fiction has female characters with motivations people can understand. I've basically had to throw out my entire plot because my plot required women to hold the idiot ball in order for it to work.

Erotic fiction seems appealing because people want to read either erotic fiction or fanfiction, there is too much competition in non-fiction or straight fiction. I also believe I'm learning about writing as I'm making it.