Why does the literature board attract so many leftists?

Why does the literature board attract so many leftists?

were smrt and don't take bate

What does this post have to do with books?

I was thinking it had more to do with not living in the real world and retreating to escapist fiction and theory. Are you sure it's because leftists are inherently "smarter"?

because only pseuds like to talk about literature online
serious people discuss it academically

citation needed

>leftists

They are probably looking for books to burn.

because no one here reads

Books are gay and retarded and my bookfag teacher keeps taking away my cellphone when I'm busy typing up redpilled tweets to make me read them even tough they are gay and retarded.

Why does the music board attract so many leftists? I'd like to think that both sides are well represented here. The arts tend to attract people from all political views.

1: only job an English degree will give you is a teaching position. Colleges and universities are breeding grounds for leftists. Put the two together.

2: leftists are by nature weak, which is why they want to be coddled and cared for by the big man (government). People who read literature are also weak and frail, mostly.

3: their favourite postmodern author was a communist in the 60s so they are too.

4:

When we DO talk about politics and society we overwhelmingly have religious threads, especially Catholic threads. And then in our spare time we talk about Nick Land and Jordan Peterson. How on earth did you get the idea that Veeky Forums was a leftist board?

I'm asking about the connection between leftism and literature, why so defensive?

Because books are gay and retarded and my bookfag teacher keeps taking away my cellphone when I'm busy typing up redpilled tweets to make me read them even tough they are gay and retarded.
Get raped ju-male retard bookfag.

reddit invaded

Are you OK, autist?

people who read a lot of books are smart. "leftists" as you call them, read a lot of books. I'll let you make the connection

It's not autism it's the red-pill cucklord.

twin peaks is cuck shit

It does? I feel like this entire site has basically turned into /pol/.

Because readers are dreamers, not realists

former pol fag here. most on lit seem apolitical, interested in philosophy and lit. but they don't like the pol threads and lash out by pointing out inconsistencies in right wing ideology.

leftists aren't people therefore they can't be smart people

wrong

This board masturbates over traditionalism, Mishima, and dark enlightenment all day. If by "so many" you mean people with the prerequisite knowledge of Marxism necessary to understand the entire 20th century, then i guess, yeah.

“He that taketh not the redpill and save the white race with me is not worthy of me”.
DEUS VULT!

Everything I need to understand Carl Marx I learned from 9/11.

except that leftists are fucking retarded

Most intellectuals are timid. Acting nobly towards inferior people is also a sign of intelligence.

>Why does the literature board
>BOARD

Oh, then probably just this

The age grouping of Veeky Forums is to blame for this, not the board. Though I honestly see more than my fair share of right threads here that aren't ironic.

Because anything to the left of fascism is considered communist by /pol/ (vice versa for most commies as well tbqh)

people who call nouns cucks on anonymous imageboards are mentally weak and have lots of problems irl that are holding them back from doing the things their parents want them to do

>w-why so many (((leftists)))
>90% of thread is /pol/-tier fidget spinning and unironic use of "deus vult"
This place has some quality discussions on intellectuals across the political spectrum. Your observation in the OP is due to either poor reading comprehension or being new, likely both.

Left wingers read more literature than right wingers. Right wing ideals, like resisting change, are more appealing to brainlets than ideals like change all the time. Literature boards attract people that read.

This is not to say, that an individual right winger is a brainlet, I fall on the right side of the spectrum myself, I'm just saying as a general tendency, the more avid readers are on the left.

The left wing bias in the press is caused by a similar phenomena.

Left wing ideology has not changed since 1867. I think you are projecting hard, brainlet.

Oh, in addition to that, the right wing is more about self-sufficiency, whereas the left wing is more about survival of the group.

Authors, in general, tend to be shit, while an extreme minority change the world. Therefore the vast majority of authors are leeches, while a minority can produce more value than their entire community. This meshes more with left wing thought than right wing thought.

I'm extreme leftist (anarch-communist) but I hate almost all leftists

Yes it has. You are objectively wrong and you should consider further education.