Female litizen here. I wouldn't normally disclse my gender but I have to make an announcement. Guys...

Female litizen here. I wouldn't normally disclse my gender but I have to make an announcement. Guys, when girls who read good books are in the library and you see them browsing, DON'T act so desperately and talk to them like you found a raft in the Pacific. It's honestly kind of creepy and annoying.

Girls would read have the same standards as girls who don't. Having a love of books in common doesn't excuse an unshaven face or clinginess. And if you read and play on a rugby team that's even better ;)

hey girl

pls shit on my chest

>that 0/10 bait
the summer is excruciating

I know this is b8, but as a fit ex rugby playing reader I am still salty as fuck that I'm terrible with girls.

Reported.

I hate you so goddamn much

When I'm dictator you and the entire female race are going to pay and pay heavily, mark my fucking words.

a dictator that uses collective penalty doesn't seem like a good leader.

did you ever think the guy just wants to talk to said girl about the fucking books she's checking out rather than just trying to get with her in a sexual way?

but that's how the female mind works i guess.

>how to moronic and attentionwhorish mind works

fixed that for you. but sure, go on with your generalizations. i just hope it makes you happy, since there is no point in doing it otherwise.

so no. you didnt.

no, i didn't. you have to fix it yourself.

>actually responding to this bait

fuck off, newfags

Women should be more cruel when they reject men.

being honest instead of cruel would be even better. that way the rejected has the chance to resolve the issue and do better next time.

every fucking time i see a girl in a bookish setting, she's in my fucking way. she's always got some literal fucking trash in her hands, and she's just standing there, right in fucking front of the bookshelf, in the way. as though she doesn't see my big fat ass coming pver and and huffing urgently at the bookshelf i have come to raid while she looks at the latest toni morrison bullshit or whatever, oblivious, until my existemce becomes too painful for them and they give me a look of disgust or roll their eyes, as if i could for an instant have the remotest attraction to the human equivalent of a traffic cone in my fucking way. fuck you entitled cunts. if men come to talk to you, fuck them too. just stay out of my fatass neckbearded way when i roll up in the library. that's my turf.

h-hey what are you reading user-chan???

fresh air is always welcome

captcha : newbliss calle

Aren't library books arranged by topic and author? If she's in your way, you're trying to read the same trash she is.

fuck you, i do what i want

smaller libraries maximize space by slamming a shitload of books into one shelf. anyway, fuck you for interfering with my rant.

with this being aknowledged as shitposting thread, let us proceed to

>be me
>wake up from a coma
>see this

what do

In my library the shelves are sorted as "fiction" "poetry" "drama" etc and then in alphabetical order by the author's last name.

This. This right here! THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO RETURN TO SYLLOGISM!

No one unperverted by the "philosophers" would say that this statement is true; they'll tell you that it is false because he will never become dictator. Not so with """learned""" men! They will that because he is wrong the statement is true! They will tell you that the implications of a liar are always true but those based on truth need scrutiny. The unperverted of course spit in their faces; they refer to """""""material implication""""""" by a truer name: Satanism.

BURN HERETICS
BURN HERESY
NO TEACHINGS BUT THOSE OF ARISTOTLE AND THE KORAN!!!

well, i'm not talking about your library.

I like boys but I still get nervous around girls. is this genuine shyness or mommy issues?

is this y-your daughter?

Oh shut the fuck up

>/r9k/ is so lonely that they roleplay as girls on Veeky Forums

Lucky for you I don't go to libraries anyway.

You instinctively recognize the terrible power a woman has over you. All she has to do is scream and you'll get wrestled to the ground.

Library can also mean bookstore in many european languages, so that's probably why the poster didn't bookstore instead.

Example, French:

Bibliothèque = Library
Librairie = Bookstore

Yes, it's confusing at first.

...but all i have to fo is wrestle her to the ground and she'll be wrestled to the ground.

>female frogposter

Surely the world is coming to an end.

If I knew a girl was into rugby players I wouldn't bother approaching her.

No one cares lol. You're only upset because you got approached by a loser, as a guy would be who got hit on by an ugly girl. This post has absolutely nothing to do with literature.