Standardized Clothing

>catholics wear kick-ass robes when in the church
>scientists wear lab-coats when in the lab
>construciton workers wear those orange-yellow vests with hard-hat
Standardized outfits for different occupations is fucking neato. What should the standard be for Veeky Forums related fields (besides pic related)?

Attached: scientist.jpg (950x499, 161K)

Engineers should be required to wear a leather gimp suit with an exposed asscrack at all times

doesn't really matter what math tards wear cause they never go out in public anyways

Attached: 1503786982150.png (768x960, 581K)

I disagree and I strongly support cenobitical gear a la pic related as standard garb for mathematicians. Above all, the bald pate for most, or else prodigious hair for those of higher grade.

Attached: 7c268b81-47cb-4772-ad36-5b675717a98b_screenshot.jpg (1280x544, 42K)

Compare with the traditional clothing of the medieval calculators of Ivalice, and notice especially the similarities of male garb.

Foolishly, women were allowed into the order in those days. The men did not adequetly guard their virginity and consequently their mathematics suffered, wasting valuable time which could have been devoted to researches by competing over the women in their midst. As time went on, these low-level "calculators" realized the error of their ways, and expelled women from the order, further needing the cringiest outfits possible to ward off all feminine distraction.

Attached: 18ah6w6bph444jpg.jpg (1200x675, 95K)

wholly on board with this. It will add to the mysterious atmosphere of mathematics and make it even more of a super secrit cool-kids club

Attached: theodosius.jpg (360x360, 28K)

Attached: s11.jpg (630x943, 202K)

dude scientists are smart, they wear whatever is most advantageous for their situation

you should be required to carry a handkerchief to soak up your tears

Cargo shorts and ugly t-shirts?

12th grade Calc teacher here: I vehemently approve of my teaching only one period a day in full monastic garb just to fuck with the kids.

Attached: monks-singing.png (570x348, 144K)

Academic dress exists. No one wears it around all the time because it's hot and looks ridiculous.

Attached: regalia1.jpg (1001x688, 77K)

Spider on your suit and cravatte

Post results: I want to test the waters first.

nibba i'll fite u

yeah but remember since your highest degree is probably undergrad you don't get to wear a bonnet or a hood. Just a cap and gown.

THIS.
All mathematicians should run around like that.

I am not yet convinced that sweatpants and T-shirts aren't the optimal clothing.

>since your highest degree is probably undergrad
I have my master's, at least.

Anything with a hat of a specific color.
No brand.

>not being a natural philosopher who devotes his studies to God
>not taking the vows and wearing the robes

Fucking pussies. All scientific study is Godly study.

Glasses with safety shields on the sides for chemists. Of course one needs to need glasses.

I consider these my "mark of the chemist" when I'm out and about.

That's a photomodel, you dumb fuck. You can tell by the way he covers the mark of the measure flask

If you want to discover something new, wearing nothing seemed to work at least once

Attached: Archimedes_bath.jpg (600x424, 126K)

Lab coats are for nerds, I don't wear mine unless I absolutely have to.