What is Veeky Forums's general consensus on McDonald's?

What is Veeky Forums's general consensus on McDonald's?

I'd rather die at 76 instead of 79 if I can just taste the delicious Big Mac everytime I want to

I what country? In the US it is shit due to the race to the bottom on price. In some other countries they actually make a decent burger.

The guy who ate 30,000 big macs is like 79 and in great health so don’t worry friend.
So go ahead and enjoy a hot, delicious Big Mac™ whenever your heart desires!

I don't like their burgers. When I go there I get one of their chicken sandwiches or nuggets.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

I fucking love just pigging out on Big Macs and McFlurry's (I'm underweight)

McBump

Yep my friend, and don't forget to order a ice cold Coca-Cola™ Large 32oz beverage with your Big Mac™.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
T

That shit is over. No one cares about saving money when eating out anymore. Too many years of McDonald's building its dollar menu left the rest of the food to dip in quality. They can't recover.

I haven’t eaten there in a decade and I don’t regret it. McDonald’s is by far the worst fast food in America. Even fucking Burger King is better for Christ’s sake.

It's alright. Plenty of other fast food places are better though.

The Big Mac, on its own, is okay for you. The Coca Cola, however, will give you diabetes and heart disease. Do not consume excessive quantities of sugar.

nobody cares, Argentina

Everyone secretly loves it, but pretends to hate it so that they can come off as some cultured fruitcake like this guy right here .

Im not a fast food guy. Maybe go once every month or two if Im too lazy to cook or im driving a reasonable distance and im hungry.

Either get a big mac and fries or a mcdouble and a mcchiken. Im fucking pissed they took Hi-C orange off the drink menu.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU LOSERS

IF YOU'RE GOING TO EAT SHIT AT LEAST EAT GOOD SHIT

WENDY'S BURGERS ARE MUCH BETTER

Kill yourself you fucking retard

they really need to bring back the buffalo ranch mcchickens

Over many years of experimentation, careful deliberation, and thoughtful examination, I've decided McDonalds is my favorite fast food junt

You see, at a point in my youth I preferred Burger King, for whatever reason back then I found their food to be more tasty and seemingly of higher quality, I cannot say the same now. Then, I became enamored with Taco Bell, their "outside the bun" ways intrigued me so, and no doubt their spicy flavorful basis and many exotic inventions such as the Crunchwrap Supreme and Cheesey Gordita Crunch impressed my taste buds and imagination alike, and while I still certainly enjoy a great deal from Taco Bell, I find myself loving the simplicity of McDonalds. There were two other contenders for me....the White Castle, oh how I love those tiny onion drenched soggy square burgers, I love the doubles, where a third piece of bun is sopped on steaming onion juice that practically turns into a melting goo in your mouth, paired with the unique crinkle cut fries, it is truly a taste sensation. Then there is Rallys/Checkers, they never fail to utterly slather my Spicy Chicken with mayo, the burgers are decent and greasy, their new specialty items are always worth a try and the fries are simply the star of the show, those seasoned brown crispy grease torpedos crunching in my mouth is better than a well deserved urination. However....ultimately, even still there is something alluring...something familiar and friendly....something special about the smell of hot McDonalds fries, and the standardness of the sandwiches that never changes. I still get a whiff and crave it as much as anything else, and this is why I have decided that regardless of my love for the unique and special attributes of other establishments, it is the familiarity and dependability of McDonalds that seems to reign supreme.

>junt

Slit your throat hood trash.

The truth of the matter is, there is something else about McDonald, yes, indeed their own invention, the McNugget. You see, while most eateries offer something of a chicken nugget, none of them are the McNugget. The difference? Most nugget choices are soft, watery, perhaps even with a crumbly style breading....but only the McNugget offers an eggworthy outer shell with a satisfying crunch, similar to certain Chinese traditions, that perfectly protects the spongey yet firm inner that is the definitive toothsome texture for this style of food, making the McNugget in a league of it's own.

Too expensive in Australia.
There are much better options around.

Love the food.

But I always have bad service experiences. Stop hiring crackheads.

Such as?
Ausfag here, yes fast food is expensive as fuck. I don't eat at maccas much but I do love me some KFC. Sadly KFC is also very expensive, one piece of chicken equates to about 3 bucks.

We boycott McD because it gives money to Israel to kill Palestinians

Go to a pub and order food over bar.
I normally get parmigiana and a beer for 10 bucks

Awful, at least in the States. At least it's better than Checkers/Rallys and White Castle.

>I don't eat McDonald's..

Garbage tier food. Just like all fast food. Anyone who disagrees is a fucking fat nigger.

quite awful. i prefer chinese takeout or something similar over donalds that any day

I'm 33, haven't eaten McDonald's since I was 10ish. Pig disgusting.

FREE CHILLI CHEESE BOYS

>he thinks the only thing McD's serve is McDoubles and McChickens
Pathetic

I've been coming here a few times a month for the last year and I still don't understand these threads

besides shitposting, what is it that anons hope to achieve with this?
and is shitposting about the exact same thing enjoyable?

Every time I eat McDicks I am always immediately hungry after despite the vast amount of calories that I just ate which isn't a problem that I've had with other fast food joints

Reviewbrah? Is it you?

It's shit posting combined with shilling. At this point in time there is barely anyone on this board anymore so this kind of mixes things up i guess.

I avoid it like the plague

Its a thin line of mcdoubles mcchinckens and mcnugget between stomach ache of satisfaction and the binding shits of oppression.

these are actually fucking delicious

Better than Burger King.

It's okay. I love the filet-o-fish and the hashbrowns. But BK does a better burger, tbqh.
Best fast food is Arby's unironically.

their buttermilk chicken tenders are out now
they're pretty good desu

Bruh chicken mayo £1 a pop, get 5 of those bad boys for a fiver and thats food for the day done. Although i am aware its in no way healthy when you're really in deep with no money that shit'll save ya life and it tastes fuckin alright mate

>we
Assuming this isn't joke/bait, who is "we"?

Its Veeky Forums's favorite restaurant.

good high quality food and friendly service, a true American classic like apple pie and the 4th of July

It's a special place for me. I grew up in a poor household in Alabama and I would save a few cents every day from school lunch money mama gave me. After months and months of savings I would spend the cash upon reaching $50 of cash. Among other things I would spend a lot of money on food and McDonalds was the most affordable restaurant so I would go there. Eating a quarter pounder with extra cheese, drinking milkshake and playing with whatever toy I bought was happiness for me. Now I have a six figure salary and live elsewhere but I still prefer McDonald's over fancy restaurants.

McDonald's hamburgers are the worst.
They are worse than Burger King.
A Big Mac has twenty-six grams of fat.
A Quarter-Pounder has twenty-eight grams of fat.
McDonald's will make you fat.
They serve Big Macs.
They serve Quarter-Pounders.
They will put pounds on you.

Patrick Bateman: Food Reviewer

Here in Britain McD's is fucking cheap as hell (much cheaper than Burger King, or any other fast food outlet)

Double cheeseburger from McD's is £1.49. And they're fucking amazing. That's $2.54 AUD according to the current exchange rate, apparently.

I usually get a mayo chicken and a double cheeseburger

£2.49 in total

Hits the spot. And sometimes I get chips too so then it's £3.49. And sometimes a drink too so then it's £4.49. But still, you're getting two burgers there, so that's pretty good.

Apple pie is British you bloody idiot lmao

Ausfag here as well
hungryjacks.com.au/media/27728/hj17198_national_vouchers_baconator_august_2017_master_final_ol-3.pdf

Get the 10 nuggets + chips for $5, plus frozen coke for a dollar. Best $6 meal you can buy.

McD's is great and it's much cheaper than BK, at least here in Britain

BK is great, yes - bacon double cheeseburgers are fucking amazing

But it's more expensive so I don't have it as often. And I can't really say one tastes better than the other, they're just different and I like both of them. Although I think BK chips are probably better than McD's ones. They're crunchier and tastier. McD's ones can be soggy sometimes.

It was British, until we claimed it while we were kicking your piss-poor leaf water into the ocean. Hence the expression "as American as apple pie."

Ausfag here
How do you use this? Is this true that i can just flash this on my phone?
Might be silly but when i read the review it is always mixed.

Wendy's burgers sometimes smell like garbage cans left in the sun. I don't know what the fuck causes it but it almost makes me wretch.

Big Macs are usually shit, and give me a sour stomach besides. I love a double quarter pounder, but its too plain. McD is generally not worth the expense or the drive but some days even if I have leftovers or am willing to cook I just don't want to wait to eat. Summary: it is convenient garbage.

It's gotten more expensive and the kids meal no longer comes in a cool colorful box, which pisses me off. It comes in a boring brown bag now.

Anyone remember these fucking things?

I think they were scorched off the face of the earth because everyone hated them.

tastey, but I don't like it.

I remember those, but I meant the older multicolored ones from when I was a young kid. Sometimes they had puzzles on them.

It's a fucking steal desu, the double cheeseburgers are quality i agree

I don't really see a problem with Mc Donald's. Some of their burgers really taste great.
You won't get problems if you don't eat it everyday.

I will never forgive McDonald's for taking the McChicken off the dollar menu
i know for a fact that a McChicken costs less than 25 cents to make, package and sell

how do you know that for a fact?

There's a McDonald's on the way home and I can't help but get four sandwiches two or three days out of the week. It makes me feel like I'm dying every single time, but I've gotten hooked on the sugar/salt/fat and have a hard time keeping away

I don't know laws there in USA but they must be fucked by EU regulations here because no matter what McD you try, patty is cooked until dry and contains little to none fat, it tastes like nothing and has the texture of a shoe sole.

I don't know how to screenshot single posts.
Can somebody be a fella and help a fella out?

>price should be cost of production

>A Big Mac has twenty-six grams of fat.
>A Quarter-Pounder has twenty-eight grams of fat.

So get the Big Mac,gotcha.