Average dinner

What's your average dinner? For me it's one small pizza, an order of hot boneless wings, and a cinnamon sticks bread for dessert (I usually save three sticks for breakfast)

half a cup of white rice
half chicken stock cube
half frenxh onion stoxk cube
cuo of frozen carrots and peas

around 300 grams of chicken breast
diced garlic
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp teriyaki

1 egg

Jasmine rice with seafood or chicken breast and a cup of water

Usually chicken (breast or wings/drums), some sort of green vegetable and/or salad. I guess I have burgers (usually turkey or black bean) and sweet potato fries or broccoli kind of often, too.

When you say "average," OP, how often are you getting pizza and wings for dinner? It sounds delicious but also costly and not the most nutritionally sound.

Rice and chicken everyday.

Chicken Breast with grilled Broc or Asparagus.

I didn't realise Veeky Forums was full of boring Veeky Forums fags

one bowl of vegetable soup with two slices of bread, I make the soup once a week then store in the fridge.

Sometimes pasta. Mostly egg sandwiches.

I wish I had money.

Describe and egg sandwich that you consume

Eggs, salt, pepper, bread. Sometimes salsa if I have it. If I'm feeling fancy I put off-brand SPAM and mustard on it. Spinach when it goes on sale. Cheese if I was retarded and thought I had it in the budget this time.

More than half the time its pasta, all kinds of sauces depending on my fridge and mood. Otherwise a sandwitch or leftovers from lunch.

Baked sweet potato (I try to eat one per day), for protein usually chicken breast or thigh, and frozen vegetables. Good and nutritious.

Usually meat or fish, starch, and vegetables in some form. Sometimes stew, sometimes salad, sometimes a plate of food, etc. but always those 3 things

Meat or fish with a pan sauce, rice or potatoes, and a vegatable. Every now and then Ill try something new and wacky (have chicken marinading right now for an apple raisin curry) but I just like the patterns I take making broccoli, old bay home fries and pollock fillets.

Some sort of pasta roni box with chicken and broccoli added. I'm lazy and it works.

steak or chicken and baked potato. quinoa salad

i really don't have an average dinner.
Sometimes I'll want to cook a philly cheese steak, other times I'm in the mood for bacon eggs and toast. sometimes pancakes, sometimes my chipotle creamed chicken on a bed of rice. it's really whatever i'm in the mood for desu.

What's your food budget?

arbys

there's fat support forums out there for you, check out tumblr

About 2

2 chicken breasts
Corn
Coleslaw

that looks really good OP a lot of sugar tho

>mini wheel pasta
>pan fried in bacon grease
>salt, pepper and red pepper flakes
>chicken breast
>bacon
>parent's homemade pesto sauce
>store bought jarred Alfredo sauce
>romano cheese

Took this pic the last time I made it. This version has no bacon and uses a different type of pasta. I know I do my parent's pesto a disservice by not making the alfredo myself but fuck it. I'm only using a spoonful or two at a time.1

post pictures lazy faggots

some sort of meat, some sort of greens, and some sort of starchy carb. In this case, ham, brussels & potatoes

t. fatty mcfatass

Fuck I love Jets

average dinner is a seasoned and cooked on the top of the stove a pork chop, chicken thigh, or steak with two steamed vegetables with butter or a salad. Iced tea or water and once a week or so I make brownies or cupcakes for the weekend.

But actually seasons his food so he's not a Veeky Forums fag

Two things immediately come to mind.
>how the fuck does he afford that shit multiple times a week and still pay rent?
>how fucking fat do you have to even be capable of eating that much in one sitting?

I dont dine because I only eat one meal per day.

I live with my parents, my basement is as big as the average apartment

Why can't they say in their containment board and leave us to eat garbage in peace

I mostly cook at home but there are a few meals I make fairly regularly.

Homemade pizza
Homemade mac and cheese
Slow cooker carnitas tacos
Blackened salmon and dirty rice
Kung pao chicken

for an average dinner i go through my bookmarked recipes and attempt one I haven't done before that I already have most of the ingredients for/can make adequate substitutions. Usually largely comprised of seasonal produce and fish a few times a week. If i'm feeling lazy my go-to is tuna pasta salad with peas + spinach + shallot.

Rate meh guys, also try to guess my location based on the food.

Looks super comfy, nice man

>t. obese american
Enjoy your beetus.

Nice keeb. Also is that eel? I want me some eel.

Yep

honestly?
cheap chicken, cheap pork cuts
potatoes and onions
crock pot all day
ready when I get home. truly the laziest of cooking. tough to beat though. usually a can of this 3 times a week.

Wow you must be one sweaty fat fuck OP

Frozen pizza

Buffalo wings. They just never get old for me.

Also anyone who gets boneless wings is an absolute monster OP.

I have money and I still go back to egg sandwiches for a simple dinner

You posted in the Jap thread, yet I spy with my little eye a pew pew toy.

a salad that is plain spinach, tomato, bell pepper and cucumber
a roasted chicken thigh

>Obento
>Pocari Sweat
Instantly knew. I tried some eel while I was there. Pretty fucking good, same with rice with the little flavor packets you can get.

Pizza, pasta, pretty much anything Italian. Some times salad on the side. Some times garlic bread. If I'm being lazy, a corn dog and/or cheese sticks.

>to even be capable of eating that much in one sitting?

It's not much to eat at all in one sitting. Any moderately active person should be able to consume that much.

What's with the slabs of butter on top of the eel?

Grilled chicken and a side of rice. Not exiting by any means but it's cheap and gets the job done.

Popcorn.

i think thats egg.

@op
veggie, some kinda meat or fish, bit of carb and mostly some type of vinaigrette as sauce or dressing.
Often I just make a yeast dough add extras to it while kneading and eat some bread with olive oil and salt and pepper.

That's a lot of food...

If curry:
- legume or vegetable-based curry
- white rice or roti
- sometimes a salad on the side

If soup:
- legume or vegetable-based soup
- bread and sometimes salad on the side

If fish:
- teriyaki or nitsuke-style fish
- Koshihikari rice
- homemade tsukemono or salad on the side

usually chicken and steamed veges

well, I thought it was funny.

Lmao get outta here
Laughed harder than I should have

Something with a healthier starch (whole wheat pasta, brown rice, sweet potato), a green (broccoli, brussels sprouts, asparagus) and meat (usually pork, beef or chicken)

Didn't realize Veeky Forums was home to fat faggots who complain about actual food instead of fast food garbage.

i know your pain

>whatever meat was on sale
>whichever vegetables we happen to have
>some type of carb that goes best with the meat-vegetable-dish
>optional cottage cheese for added protein

Half of one of these. The other half is for breakfast and lunch the next day. It's pretty much all I eat now. Ate my first non-pizza meal in 11 days on Sunday.

cunny

for me it's the mc nigger

it's gonna be a while before i can eat wings again. I might go for a good pizza.

made hamburger helper for a few days,that was good.