Heidegger wins

heidegger wins

Agreed

No fair he has the nazis in his corner

Then again...

>When you've read both and know that Witty arrives (more or less) to the same conclusions as Derrida who is Heidegger's best heir.

reminder: this is a continental board

Both Heidegger and Wittgenstein are continental Europeans.

Heidegger was a shroom eating degenerate

and?

source please

It is incorrect to associate Wittgenstein with the Anglo-American tradition of philosophy. He has his roots in the work of Frege, who was German.

His philosophy pretty muchs demands doing some sort of psychedelic
Ego death is the only legit way to see your authentic self

Heidegger more like High Nigger

>Ego death is the only legit way to see your authentic self

Sein zum Tode =! Ego death

>This debate

Cute

Though the same age, Hitler was two years behind Wittgenstein, and was eventually kicked out of the school for being too stupid.

What's the difference? I really see no difference between Heidegger/Wittgenstein.

Not even baiting. It's the same thing except they came at it from slightly different angles but still full autistic atheist Kierkegaard

"You can't no nuffin'." - Heidegger

"You can't no nnuffin'." - Wittgenstein

gee, I wonder who won?

... and then he took over the country

one starts anti-language, the other pro-language, and both land in the same place. they both had pretty material changes to their philosophy before they came together, so if someone read just the early versions of the two, they'd see them pretty far apart - although, even then, they are getting at similar things.

...and then lost a war he could have won and killed himself.

thats exactly what i said

I know... SO FUCKING EPIC

yeah, i agree. calm down mate. was just trying to explain why they're thought of so differently by some.

did they both accept catholicism at the end of their lives?

good point

what was heidegger's theory of what math is?

this man knows

fuck off, badiou

Not how it works

...after committing the Holocaust that didn't happen.

Wasn't Heidegger's theory of logic very close to Wittgenstein's later one? "Disclosed" (grammatical) truth precedes logical formalism, which is all that math is.

So, math would be an extremely formalised logical language whose ontological/grammatical a prioris are given.

KANT won.
And these are both sore losers.

yeah

Who is a hack