Shokugeki no Soma San no Sara

>curry inside mapo tofu
That sounds horrible. Has anyone actually tried that?

>That sounds horrible
Why is OP such a faggot?

Souma could make SPAM taste good

Have you actually tried it?

That's impossible. SPAM can not taste good.
Now if it's SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM bacon SPAM and SPAM, then maybe.

>curry anything
Fucking nips

>curry is bad
white people baka

This. Indian curry smells and tastes so strong and gross.

Japanese curry is so fucking underrated outside of Japan. Ya'll nibbas need to try that shit.

Curry is good.
Mapo tofu is good.
Curry and Mapo tofu together, not good.

i made it and it was fucking good you fucking swine

>underrated
I've never heard anyone say this, it's literally overrated.

Japanese curry is the best food in the world. Therefore, it cannot br overrated.

I use chinese 5 spice powder (close enough to curry powder I guess?) to mask the smell from ghost pepper sauce that I put in to make my mapo tofu more spicy (get used to spiciness so much I barely sweat) and it tastes(smell) pretty good.

You just overrated it.

Mapo tofu + curry is an old combination that usually goes by the name mabo curry instead

CoCos curry is the shit, I won't lie

Tempted to go to local chinatown and ask their opinion.

>Acting like you've ever tried mapo tofu on its own anyway

>5 spice powder is like curry
Are you serious? Or have you just never tried curry before?

Except I have. Goes better with rice though, it's usually pretty salty. Not to mention spicy.

this sounds amazing

I have tried some instant type before, but yeah, never tried authentic curry.

sup

is that tomato?

Is that Tofu or Chicken

It's capsicum since its the westernised dish so I don't play by the rules.

Where did he store everything?
On the first day he only had one menu item, and it can perfectly fit into a cart.
Now he has 3 items. Where are the things?

that looks like some bland americanized imitation of mapo tofu

It's pretty nice, one day I'll make it up to level 10. Even level 3 is already pretty hot.

I made my own curry Japanese style just yesterday but it's nowhere near as good as CoCos

authentic mapo tofu should be in hot spicy oil, not that congealed sauce crap

GoGo Curry is better.

The place I work at is westernized food, not authentic unfortunately.

>japanese curry is just a small piece of curry bar add water

It's fucking gross. It's basically junk food. Eat real curry, niggers. From India and Thai, none of that Jap shit.

>chocolate on curry
Is that a real thing?

Nice clean kitchen, dude. How about a Shokugeki?

Mapo tofu is just another type of curry. Mixing it with another curry isn't revolutionary or something.

So people from other teams can just freely join?

>Mapo tofu is just another type of curry.
Are you retarded?
Go google what is a curry.

>Mapo tofu is just another type of curry.
Nice bait, here is your (You).

What's the definition of "curry" anyway? I don't see how mapo is curry.

>Western people knowledge about curry.
You're satisfied eventhough your food is so bland and devoid of spice but you should know thre're other kind of plant outside of your snowland.

Retard. What is your definition of curry? indian stew with spice?

ITT white people who let their moms do their cooking for them talk about cooking

since when mapo tofu is a stew?

>White kid pretending to be non white.

reason why mapo tofu isn't straight out a curry is because of the base which is generally very thin/oily compared to thick/rich. if you just mixed in some corn starch then you could call it whatever you like.

>pretending to be cultured

>implying I haven't surpassed my mom's cooking long time ago

Spam is good and you are gay

I concur. Despite how the people are India and Thai make good curry.

Where best boys can store.

The mangaka obviously didn't actually try these dishes that Soma invented. If he were that good he would be a prof chef not mangaka. So many of the dishes are unrealistic. It's a shounen after all.

By all accounts, Morisaki makes him try to cook them once himself so he can get an idea what it's like instead of just cooking them for him.

The mangaka has a pro chef consultant. All of them are doable.

I'd eat it. All these other fags complain too much

Looks yummy. Doesn't look like the mapo tofu I'm used to though. More of a regular tofu with gravy dish that goes well with rice.

I like this

White people love curry though. It's the only thing of any worth between the tropic of cancer and the equator.

Doable. But don't always make sense. Some of these dishes don't actually exist not because nobody thought of them yet.

>But don't always make sense.
Like?

Like putting curry into mapo tofu.

While i agree with you that wester foods are bland, i have to disagree about curry..
Curry especially indian curry is disgusting

>baby can't handle the spices

>implying
I can eat pickled jalapenos just fine.

Ain't the mapo tofu a diner-tier ver. where the spiciness and numbness isn't the main point?

Think of like chicken soup, and then you add curry spices to it because why the fuck not.

Does being near Kuga's restaurant magically make pleople CG?

No. Sichuan cuisines are about the numbness. Of course that's not all there is to it, but if it doesn't numb your tongue it's not authentic.

Well he does have an army of CG baldies cooking for him, I guess the aroma will turn people into CG too.

I can see pure cocoa powder working.

>Japanese curry
It’s fucking flour, msg and curry powder and you weebs still suck its dick like it’s actual cuisine. One of the most annoying aspects of this board. Have you fuckers not actually had a curry from any other country? It’s essentially like saying kraft mac is the world’s best pasta dish.

Hence why he said a diner-tier version you sperg. Read the fucking posts you reply to, your weaponised pub quiz worldliness isn’t always relevant

Megumi is the best girl and deserves to win not that dumb cunt Erina. Alice is alright though.

Japanese curry is tasty. Is it authentic? Of course not. It's a Japanese bastardization of a British Naval recipe that itself was a bastardization of Indian food. That doesn't mean it can't be delicious.

Jap? Thai? Indian? All their curries are great.

>> essentially like saying kraft mac is the world’s best pasta dish.
Nobody said anything about it being the world's best dish. I hope you realize it's possible to discuss something without asserting that it's the best.

Greetings from /a/, a mod moved a SnS thread to your board, Veeky Forums. Does this happen often?
Also meat girl is the best.

Fuck off weeab.

Go back to your Chinese pedo cartoon containment board, weeaboo.

There are people in this thread saying it’s the best curry and more generally that it’s this exotic, gastronomic thing that plebs don’t understand. It’s a fucking kit meal

>It’s a fucking kit meal
It can be. You can also make it from scratch too.

no

>get authentic mapo tofu
>disgusting amounts of chili oil which makes the whole thing a greasebomb, at least 3-4 tbsp, probably more

Do not recommend.