Is it just me or is it extremely rare to find a good orange? They always taste sour or taste almost nothing at all...

Is it just me or is it extremely rare to find a good orange? They always taste sour or taste almost nothing at all, and are very tough in texture.

What country are you in?

Sweden

Hahahaha Sweden. you soft cunt.

If you can’t stand next to each other at bus stops you don’t deserve good oranges.

The only decent oranges I've had in Scandinavia were all imported from Israel.
They're getting harder to find now because the people who own the fruit stands tend to be... not so big fans of that particular nation.
Where are your oranges from, OP?

>Where are your oranges from, OP?
Imported oranges bought in regular grocery stores. Don't remember what countries.

I'm french and I 100% agree. Same goes with most tangerines, clementines, etc.

Indian here. Oranges here are super delicious. :')
Oranges, mangoes, watermelon, papaya, jackfruit ( Google it!).

Oranges here are usually sweet and soft. Except for the rare stale horrible orange.

Pajeet, my man! Those are all of my favorite fruits

The standard orange is cultivated to grow big. It doesn't have much flavor. The best sweet citrus is the mandarin. Bold flavor, very sweet, thin skin.

My high school choir used to sell citrus as a fundraiser and they would get a truck to haul it in from Florida. That shit was so good I would eat like 5 oranges a day

Try a cara cara navel orange. Not sure if you can get them in your country. Plain navel oranges are school-lunch shit tier.

Your anti-Semitic proto-caliphate doesn't deserve decent oranges.

David, my boy!

Have you tried jackfruit? Heard it has the same texture as that of pork.

And yes. Oranges, mangoes( 30+ good brands)
Banana(all 6), CUSTARD APPLE. MMMMH

Refrigerate an orange and it will lose it's flavor. Unfortunately depending on how long it takes for that badge to get unloaded, your chances of getting a tasty orange is pretty, pretty, pretty, slim.

(Vacation to a warmer climate, pic your own, enjoy).

This, oranges in south america are god tier, at least in autumn and winter. Summer oranges are all imported and tasteless.

Tangelos are my best bet for consistent sweetness here in the US.

>have you tried jackfruit? heard it has the same texture as pork.
This is just vegan propoganda. Jackfruit has the texture of a chewed up stick of gum.
>Mfw i tried it and was told the same thing

Probably because oranges are most fresh in the new world.

thats exactly what i was going to ask.

This is the only time a name brand matters.

If it has this label every one of them will be of perfect balance of sweet and tart, AND easy to peel.

the quality and variety of mandarins in australia is awesome. ive always got some at home. they're so refreshing after a meal.

swede cuck here too
wait until winter, get clementines instead, Spanish ones are GOAT

>Living where you can't pick your daily citrus off the tree

Did you know that many citrus stay at peak ripeness on your tree for months at a time?

They're just mandarins. Anyone can grow the same variety. Pic related fresh off the tree

Arizona here. We got the five C's nigga. One of those is citrus. My granny gave me a tree and winter is orange time.

I'd rather have the 3Ws