What sort of date would you take a Veeky Forums girl on?

What sort of date would you take a Veeky Forums girl on?

TV dinner whilst I read her from my poetry collection, Book of L(i)es
anything else has too much pretense.

Pic unrelated.

I'd watch a film with her and then shag.

cheapest coffee possible, then fuck the shit out of her back at my place

Museum if you're serious. If not, like the others said, coffee then shag.

Why do you believe the picture is unrelated?

museum i guess

Are TV dinners a real thing?
Where would you have the coffee?

Eat and then take her to the bookstore

i never had a smartphone and never had the opportunity to shotgun approach a bunch of qts in a large city and relentlessly fuck them while not pursuing anything further.

now im about to get an apartment with my lady that i love and will likely not have this opportunity again as a young, fairly attractive, man.

other than updike, any literature on this?

i'd suggest to read together in silence on two opposing park benches.

Why read a book about this? The only guy I know who fucked 100+ girls is now a fat alcoholic who gets stabbed by his bitch wife. Quality>Quantity mein negro.

wtf i am gay now???

I'll be honest, I learnt a long time ago not to assume that girls who dress like that are in any way shape or form different to most girls. It can be a crushing blow to assume they will be.

But if I were going on a date with an actual literary type, I'd go just out for some food so that I can talk to her because presumably that's what she offers that differs to other girls right? Museum too if I lived in a big city or any short-lived event happening that week/end.

Maybe it's just me but I don't like going on dates to the cinema. No matter how smart the film, it's still two hours of sitting in silence. That's a third or fourth date kind of thing.

But what kind of place would you eat at? Is anything acceptable, or what would be a Veeky Forums kind of eating establishment?

Is she the I love you Jesus Christ girl?

But what if she is a cute?

Yes

I'd probably get her to a nice/clean place in which the food is tasty and inexpensive.
Maybe a café or some veggie shitter. Italian food is a good one, also.

Mate, that is honestly the only thing I'd care about.

I mean, if she likes ME for being literary, sure, I'll go out on a date with her.

But that's a pretty fantastical assertion, user.

;_;

Astra a cute

for me ambiance is the central concern there. the food shouldn't be garbage, but it doesn't and actually shouldn't be that over the top. ethnic food is good because typically in the west those restaurants have better, more bare bones yet aesthetically pleasing vibes. thai food especially, though korean can work well. vegan and vegatarian restaurants, from the last generation not this one (with some exceptions) will also reliably offer a relaxing atmosphere.
that being said, i prefer not to eat on the first date. go get a cup of coffee, if it seems like a good place to sit down and the music isn't too aberrant go for it, otherwise go for a nice walk to a nearby park. eating is a second date.

last week i went on a date with a girl and after eating dinner we bought a bottle of sweet wine to a public park and drank it while sitting on the soccer field, lying on a blanket. all her idea, it was nice

What
Who

Because, cute as she is, that's not how Veeky Forums girls look.

Where did you get the blanket?

Agree, she's a /mu/ girl.

depends what kind of money you have. in my milieu the display of wealth isn't encouraged, so the cheaper the better really, which isn't all that bad. it then becomes about finding a cheaper place, typically i like places that are "out of touch" with current trends in decoration and feel slightly older

What do they look like?

to barnes and noble for coffee, because even Veeky Forums girls are severely stunted liberal normies.

i drove us from the restaurant to her apartment, where i parked a few blocks away. she went inside to grab it and i stayed outside her front door

barnes and noble would be the worst decision...

>Stopped by her place to get the blanket
Why didnt you both just go inside with the wine?

nah. works great with Veeky Forums girls. knocks em down a few pegs. so they know their place on the totem pole. only the girls i actually like get to go to the little bookstore with the fat crosseyed kitty named casper.

the trick here is to be good looking, interesting and funny. then go out to dinner and enjoy yourself. afterwards, if you liked each other, you can decide whether you want to sleep with each other or not. that's what's worked for me

dressing up and posing yourself for the internet = narcissistic sociopath

We'll probably get the bus to the countryside, wander around there with some poetry. Maybe a museum, then she'd like me to cook for her. Thrifty.

>I'll be honest, I learnt a long time ago not to assume that girls who dress like that are in any way shape or form different to most girls. It can be a crushing blow to assume they will be.

I'll desu you, cute girls are a trap. Look past the cute, make sure the cute is paired with the good, or else you're in for some kind of bullshit.

I found myself a literate gf, took her to the opera

isn't casper cute?

Sounds like a good date

unless you want to have some experimental fun, just be honest with yourself that that's what you're doing and don't stick around for too long

Museum, works everytime, there's no ankward silences, there's always something to see and talk about

>implying girls automatically deserve dates like that

a movie, and depending on the movie preference she has, white castle or panera bread afterwards.

>make sure the cute is paired with the good
This

My friends and me figured out a triad of traits to look for:

>fun to be around
>intelligent
>doesnt enjoy fucking things up for fun or excitement (like most girls do)

Like Dr. Hannah Roxburgh.

going inside the other person's apartment isn't to be taken lightly. had she invited me i would have entered, but she did not, which made sense, as, like someone above was saying, i think she was still in the process of "deciding whether she wanted to sleep with me or not"

eh, if we're going on a date in the first place she's likely already been screened

We'd go to a bookshop first and select random titles for one another. Afterward we'd saunter around town, discussing literature, philosophy, life and our dreams. After exploring next stop would be something to eat and afterwards a tea house or some sushi.

i don't really understand why you guys want to go to bookshops on a first date. seems so stupid

ITT: a bunch of incels who have never been on a date pretend that they're characters in a fucking Disney movie

Yeah, we've been talking for months now, we know each other quite well.

i personally would avoid a museum, asks too much of me. my specialty is in art history but i don't like to use it to impress girls, always makes me feel like complete shit afterwards, and the masses, even the literary masses, are reliably shit wrt all art. this was a good date for a different era, we don't have this luxury anymore

good luck m8.
can you talk about the poetry in the countryside a little bit? i'm curious how you imagine this playing out

and plus, you don't really want to flex your intellect so hard at first, or at least i don't. that's why i have the issue with the bookshop date, it seems such a thing is just about signaling your "titles read". have a conversation, ask questions, learn about their life, it doesn't need to be directly about the thing that matters to you most at first. first date with that seems quite tryhard and inevitably awkward, kind of like taking pictures of your outfits to post onto the internet. but maybe i just speak for myself

I'd take her for a walk and just talk to her for as long as we want to.
Then grab something to eat and just see where it goes. (That's how i meet my girls mostly and it's great)

i think i recognize the girl on the right. any idea where she went to uni?

Take a book or two, read some out if it feels appropriate or vibes with the scenery. Nothing intense.

invite her to my place for dinner and a movie.

go out for some sushi then hit up a hipster bar :^)

is this barthelme parody?

Same as any other girl. Probably McDonald's then my place for drinks and sportsnet for the first date. See where it goes from there.

i thought only 20something socially frustrated guys attended to Veeky Forums

Nah there's a couple of ugly dikes here too

There are more girls that seek well-rounded men than you think

>I learnt a long time ago not to assume that girls who dress like that are in any way shape or form different to most girls
This tbqhwy. Learnt it the hard way

Go for a walk, pick up some tacos- good ones, walk up to the lake where we eat, talk, look at the water, walk her home, say good night or buonanotte, go home, read, feel great, fall asleep, wake up early, walk dog, write, about 8am eat breakfast and maybe text her that i had a good time last night and thanks.

more important question: where to meet Veeky Forums girls?

>implying Veeky Forums girls exist

ubermensch

Which is a bad thing because?

I used to live on the brink of the country, so there were always forests and trails available for dates. That was back in high school though. I haven't been on a date in almost a year now

The Unbearable Lightness of Being
Sorta the opposite but deals with the same feels

Try dating a maniacal women like that for 6 months or more. I dare you.

They literally don't exist. Women don't see literature as a thing that communicates ideas; they like literature as a fashion accessory. You will never find a woman who enjoys a book that makes her uncomfortable. You will never find a woman who greatly enjoyed a book that can't be mentioned in fairly lighthearted conversation.

me you, and a stack of books

I'm a girl hehe

Girls this pretty don't read books. They don't need a replacement for social interaction and get enough attention to be happy perpetually without having to expand themselves intellectually.

That is simply not true. it's just less common.

Hehe, hehe

There are ones, but they read for the love of it, not for the social part. Thwre are guys like that too. You think to narrow. It just isn't worlddefining to them if someone does/doesn't read.
That's the problem with most people, clinging to the thought of literature as their only merrit, which it probably is.
Shame, most of them could have been more.

itt: a bunch of whiteknight betas

this girl is a 5/10 at best (which is actually why she is trying to compensate with cutsie vintage fashion)

Oh it's true, buddy.

Narrow view. My ex read a ton.

I never said women can't read a lot.

Okay sorry buddy, i've had conversations with her about books and she opend herself for the books, even if she doesn't like them. She's even got a better feeling for prose than me.

Well, I didn't say she was the physical embodiment of female perfection, but she has a nice face.

spotted the incel

obsession is the only path to greatness
that's why we'll never have a female newton
>ugh i've been inside working on this paper for like 4 hours. what a weirdo! xD I'll see if chad is up for something

Sex is a biological process designed to cuck men and women into seeing each other as something other than disgusting narcissists hungry for either attention or power. It's not my virginity that makes me unable to judge women; quite the opposite is true. As am agent in the socio-sexual process, you're no longer able to employ reason for the purpose of viewing social transactions for what they are. By having sex you've traded your ability to see the world as it is for an ability to see the world as you want it to be. No social action appears to have any ulterior motive that is not sexual from your perspective.

Well, I'd probably take her to a bookstore/cafe type place that offers live music and maybe a museum

yeah good call

One way trip to the dutch oven dungeon located in piss jar crag that's hidden deep within semen and shit tunnels. It will be very convenient because that is where mommy brings me offerings.

Hehe, hehe, hehe

My Veeky Forums girl loves this quaint Italian restaurant. It's small, quiet, a bit of a drive, but it's real Italian (third generation owners who grow their own tomatoes) and then we usually go to a dusty used bookstore, while she gets lost for a few hours, often submerged with a black coffee and potential books to buy.
Then usually a slow walk around a park, as it grows darker in the evening before making passionate love with a record on.
We have these dates about once a month, as we are both incredibly busy individuals.

I don't believe you quite understood. I meant that I would eat her, then, take my stomach contents with me to the bookstore. I have precious little time for courship, you'll understand, but even the most Hyperborean among us are in need of a good meal from time to time.

Bah. She cares about what she's doing and she does it well. And though that says alot, it still doesn't tell us a thing about her. OF COURSE it's b8, but it's the only b8 worth 'hitting on'.
I say this as an oldfag and as a single father of a 5 yr old, so i freely remove myself from the running of //you// blue fish=food fish: t.

I'd go find that fuckin MC Initial and roast him in front of her. My bars would oil that pussy so fast and also probably his gf's. Then we could speed in my shitty car and smoke some weed. I'd go swimming in the ocean even if she wouldn't.

You should meet my girlfriend

I'm pretty sure 45% of Veeky Forums would attempt to kill me in my sleep to get a chance to woo her
She's everything Veeky Forums claims doesn't exist