/ S I P / G E N E R A L

Previous general hit the image limit. Wow. Check it out if you're looking to stock your sip folder. This one should get us through the weekend, boys. If you're sippin, lets see em.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

You all are hopelessly addicted to caffeine and sugar. This is just a juvenile alck general.

>sugar
Never fucking fails

>sugar

post qts

Are you retarded?

In most of these sip threads, like 90% of these faggots are drinking the sugarfree garbage.

And no shit they are addicted to caffeine. That's the whole point of energy drinks!

>Check it out if you're looking to stock your sip folder
Agreed, but can we talk about some of the best maymays that were underrepresented before hitting the image limit tho?

Yeah dump whatever you've got that wasn't in the other one. That's a premium shop right there.

>that first sip of the early morning

this tastes fucking disgusting.

I have, literally, thousands more. But I'm going to stop here to give you guys a break.

I inhale my sips like I inhale my ciggy

GOOD MORNING

I miss you Rich

/s i p p k a n g z/
yeah, ya don't stop
hop out of bed and ya
crack that pop-top
*krsssssssst*
>HOL UP

I’ve never seen a potential affirmative action candidate sipping.

>RIP

>S. I. P.
>IN
>PEACE

which sip should i try next
only ever tried ultra zero, which is pretty nice, and yellowed sip, which was surprisingly great considering that i don't like most lemony things
not pictured are some rehabs

Energy drinks are for faggots.

Do you even sip bro

no. im not dependant on chemicals for energy. and they taste like shit.

>Do you even sip bro
He doesn't but look at this M A D M A N

>When the sips get to be a burden

>overstressing your kidneys

Pic related for me thanks.

They have cheap sips at my work

learn to use the catalog you mongoloid

I'll take some of that with a spritz of citrus, sucralose, caffeine, taurine panax ginseng extract l-carnitine l-tartrate l-arganine d-glucuronolactone benzoic acid sorbic acid and 200% the daily recommended value of niacin ribovlavin pantothenic acid pyridoxine hydrochloride and cyanocobalamin

But you're in this thread because......

THE SUGAR.
HAS BEEN CUT OUT!

IN THE NAME OF KANE!
KANE SIPS IN DEATH
KANE SIPS IN DEATH
KANE SIPS IN DEATH
KANE-

Where the fu k is that I need it

Learn to reply to specific posts?

You're all either thirteen years old, or you're committing / participating in a massive """viral marketing""" campaign.

The reason I put that in quotation marks is because this isn't viral. It's cringeworthy. In fact it's the most cringe-inducing thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

Wow. Excellent selection. Try orange or any of the rehabs.

I think he's implying that I, OP, should have checked the catalog to see that there was already a sip general. I address the fact that the existing sip general hit the image limit, however, so we're apparently dealing with an illiterate here.

Coca Cola Friend here, not sure if anyone is an Ultra Citron fan, but it is being phased out rapidly. Which means only current stock is being sold through. Still getting rumors of green tea rehab making a comeback, no promises on that though. Hydros continue to have severe production issues, so they remain semi rare. Talks are happening of scaling back the super dry and anti gravity, they seem to be going the way of the "shot" category. Maybe they will turn it around though.

>this isn't viral
Found the newfag

I'm 28, have enjoyed a Monster a week since I was 16~. Sipthreads showed me the glory that is Zero Ultra. There are coffee threads everyday, nobody shitposts' those.

Any of you ever drink Monster Import? Comes in a 550ml resealable can and is similar to original Monster in taste, though less syrupy.
All I drink now is Monster Import

Coca Cola friend here, I drink the rehabs daily sometimes 2 a day for 12 years now. The only thing you need to watch for is to much B-vitamins which will usually just turn your pea yellow. Drink water like a normal person and you will be fine.

leave faggot

>sugar

And artificial sweeteners are healthier?
I'm not a fatass, I don't need to avoid sugar.

Coca Cola friend here, you are right. Sugar is not a problem.

Peoples problems aren't even the amount of sugar the consume (which it kinda is), but it goes into a deeper diet. You need a proper balance, fiber is key to getting rid of excess sugar. If you don't get enough sugar instantly turns to fat in the human body, which is terribly difficult to shed. So balance your diet, and you can enjoy a bit of excess. Or go the straight edge route and eat 1800 calories and exercise. Both are great choices.

>G E N E R A L

>tfw own shares of Monster Beverage Corporation
Keep on sippin lads

>And artificial sweeteners are healthier?
Ya that's a common nonsipper myth. Studies show no adverse short-term effects from artificial sweeteners. Long-term effects haven't been studied in depth, but there's no evidence confirming it's unhealthy.

Studies have correlated artificial sweeteners with obesity. However, this is due to people of fat asses drinking diet sodas to lose weight. Sip Boys, on the other hand, drink Ultras(tm) to experience that sweet fucking rush of smooth ice.

Hope that clears everything up.

what's he sippin boys?

Unleaded? Maybe Ultra zero. But the 12oz can is throwing me off, maybe that's why he looks sad

>maybe that's why he looks sad
of course it is. and it's overpriced too.

i often have to buy import instead of Ultra since i catch a bus to my lectures in the morning and they wont let me on with a open /sip/ plus it seems rude to /sip/ durring a lecture so unless there is an uninterupted 15 mins i have to get import but its really not a bad thing since they both are great /sips/

anyone poorbois here /sip/ venom low calorie?

I really don't like sugar free drinks

will need to add more rockstars to my collection

Hell classic is cheap as fuck but has the same caffeine as upper brand ones, tastes decent, that's my /cheap sip/

he is using so much synthol that the United States will invade him for oil.

I love rockstar but they only sell 12oz near me

really glad Black was added to the list, that brand is everywhere over here and it basically tastes like red bull at half the price
also saw a passion fruit flavored burn recently

>I'm sorry the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now.
>Oh, why?
>'Cause she's dead!
Look what you made me do.

got some nudes?

>blue board
Sure is weekend in here.

shit are you the guy from the last thread who was talking about last day, if so how is it?

>
>got some nudes?
The question to ask

>missing the joke
Sure is autistic in here.

Energy drinks are what cringy edgelord teenagers drink before they become old enough to have a beer.

>saying this type of shit unironically

>being such a cringeworthy faggot that you have to create/post in daily energy drink threads

pathetic

energy drinks are what people who like the taste of energy drinks have because they like energy like energy drinks

/sip/ for when you are too lazy to prepare yourself a big cup of caffeinated laxative to sip during all your work shift/school day so instead you buy a 50cl can of caffeinated laxative

*sips fedora*

Orange sip best sip

A P C
R O L L I N G
O U T

get out of here stalker...

oh shit

afternoon sippers :)

Yeah Black was not too shabby, I keep looking at the ingredients of it and besides some meme vitamins there isn't a difference with the redbully content, it's the same caffeine content
now the Mojito version was a surprise, it has a strong mint flavor unlike anything I had ever tasted, it might not be to everyone's liking but it's more of an interesting experience than the Zero Ultra meme

What did he mean by this

yes. it feels like fucking poverty.

well thats a good sign, poverty in stalker usually ends up being the best part, since once you get an exoskeleton you just become a slavic god of death