Is Costco worth the membership price?

Is Costco worth the membership price?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3OGMrZKIjKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Worth it for the samples

Split a membership with a family member or friend

Not really. The prices are more or less the same if you think about it. The way Costco makes the money is through the membership, so they sell at a reduced amount and pass the "savings" onto you.

They are just experienced jews.

absolutely. dont let faggots like tell you otherwise.

Listen, is every single thing in there the best deal on the planet, fuck no. but if youre a smart shopper you will know that buying in bulk offers the biggest savings. I shop at BJ's cuz theres no costco here but when you buy trashbags, toilet paper, tissues, toothpaste, dish soap, etc; you really save over stores like wally world and target.

Their gas is usually a dime or so cheaper than other gas stations...their meat and seafood are excellent

BJ's is better.

...hello ladies.

It only works out if you use items fast enough to cover the membership fee. For the most part unless you're buying for a group of 4+ you won't come out ahead.

Boner why

Check out the nearby Asian supermarkets and then decide for yourself. I think I'd break even with a Costco membership. I just use my mom's.

Only if you have a family. Otherwise no.

If you got a big event get the black card cause you get cash back. If not its still good. Instead of buying steaks you can ask for the whole cut and learn to make your own cuts. Drops the price dramatically.

if you fuck them, do both of them feel it?

i really really really hope this is a photoshop otherwise I will develop a fetish which will be statistically almost impossible to satisfy. Fuck you Veeky Forums.

Really wish I didnt need a membership to buy that glorious chicken bake they sale at the food court.

could you make one cum, but not the other?

I am genuinely curious about this, any medfags who can answer this?

you don't, you can walk in through the exit for the food court without a membership

these are the real questions of the thread

I hate the samples! Armies of cheep fucks blocking every isle because "FREE!"

>out of my way Jews!

Or just tell the woman at the door you are going to the pharmacy...

They check your membership at the checkout...

Nah dude if they share one vagina you'd have to assume they both share an orgasm. Incidentally this brings up many questions regarding consent, for example if one of the heads gives consent and the other head experiences an unwanted orgasm is that legally defined as rape? Or do the two of them share consent. It's something best left to lawyers in my opinion.

where do you fucking get this shit from, your ass?? this sounds like a fucking reddit fueled arguement if ive ever fucking heard one before. Holy christ man, people can really be fucking stupid.

>BJ's membership is $50, through wife's work it's $35
>buy Flonase at drugstore, $25
>Buy Bj's Flonase brand, 3 for $20
>Drugstore 3@$25 = $75
>BJ's 3@$25
>$75-$25 = $50 (membership fee)
You make the membership fee back on that purchase alone you complete and utter fuck.

Hello.

i use a friend's costco membership when I want something from there.

Just had to pick this image, didn't you?

Costco was pretty damn nice when I lived in Alaska.

They're from a T0mm¥ cA$h video.

youtu.be/3OGMrZKIjKU

Holy shit, my head hurts.

it's worth it. the stuff I save the mist on is meat, vegetables, beer and clothes, and then I spend about 100 extra on all kinds of shit I don't need but at good prices.makes me happy and I can afford it, plus the food they sell is good. the meat and chicken and bread and jumbo quantities work for me.

That is a very, and I mean VERY degenerate video. I think I need a shower.

Surprisingly, their travel rewards and incentives are worth it. If you reserve online, you can reserve a rental car and can add another driver absolutely free. Just booked a cruise through them and got a dining credit and a $75 cash card. Had I booked through the cruiseline, it would've been the same price but without the perks.

And food related, dat greasy pizza is fantastic if you are transfat

That only works for you because you're such an autistic manchild the old people who monitor the doors just assume you lost your parents.

I think Wunaloto.

:^)

3 tits, 2 mouths, 1 vagina.

The DREAM.

not at the foodcourt though