You're stuck in your house with no firearms, your country is in an economic crisis...

You're stuck in your house with no firearms, your country is in an economic crisis, robbery and killing is normal and widespread.

You're physically weak

Challenges :

- A killer and robber come to your house in 30 minutes, what do you do using your scientificak knowledges?

- A gang of 5 robbers is coming to your house in 1hour, you need to survive and protect your needs, what do you do using your scientifical knowledges?

- A confederacy of 13 gang of 5 robbers is coming to your house in 24hours, you need to survive and protect your needs, what do you do using your scientifical knowledges?

Be original, you can use neuroscience, chemistry, computer science, physic, mechanic, rockets, psychology, your fridge, microwave etc... everything you want

Attached: 00a32b63dbc66298ad4d418f2b09ffd8-735x301.jpg (735x301, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rexresearch.com/correa/correa.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wXwOkzaqzog
patents.google.com/patent/US3132996A/en?oq=3132996
independent.co.uk/news/science/world-hunger-food-electricity-carbon-dioxide-ingredients-solve-climate-change-scientists-finland-a7869316.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I invite them in and teach them how to make crystals.

Attached: 1493331908232.jpg (400x387, 74K)

manufacture bees

I make fentanyl and gift it to them

>make a sharp object
>stick the first guy in the throat in surprise
>Take his gun
>kill the 5 robbers later with his gun
>?????
>repeat

- A killer and robber come to your house in 30 minutes, what do you do using your scientificak knowledges?
Hide

- A gang of 5 robbers is coming to your house in 1hour, you need to survive and protect your needs, what do you do using your scientifical knowledges?

These five kill the first one - remain hidden

- A confederacy of 13 gang of 5 robbers is coming to your house in 24hours, you need to survive and protect your needs, what do you do using your scientifical knowledges?

These 18 kill the other 5 - wait for them to be asleep and use carbon monoxide from water heater to fill the house and kill them.

This. Although if things are really this bad, it would be best to make hydrogen sulfide and kill yourself. There is fuck all you can do in that amount of time.

get naked, squat and eat my shit while laughing like a retard

I live in Texas, so I would just shoot them. The no firearms rule does not apply to the southerners, you come out of the womb with a deer rifle or at least a .22.

grab what I need and leave, come back when they're gone
leave a door open
>assuming I don't have anything worth stealing anyway

but then they might start squatting fuck
>metal pipe and hope for the best
I would at least beat one of them to death before getting shot.

I go to the internet and ask Quora.

This is literally the reason i stock up on meth.

>physically weak
NOT ANYMORE.

I ask Alexa. If she say something dumb or not understand, I ask Siri, then if it failed I ask Watson Assistant, then Cortana, then Bixby and then Google Assistant.

If they all fail, I open my C++ IDE and create the first survivalist AI. And as my coding skills are god-like, I ask my AI and there is 100% of chance that it will give me a good answer.

I survived.

>These 18 kill the other 5
No, he made a typo error by not adding 's' to gang, but when he say a confederacy of gangs, he talk about an alliance of gangs of robbers. So there is 13*50= 65 people

meth has a positive effect on physical power?

How could it not?

just make mustard gas and have it activate on entry

Homemade mustard gas? Impossible.

I will propose some new challenge, do it too :

Fiction
- Everything in your house is perished(potential chemical components?), you need to eat in less than 4h30. The nearest place where you can hunt and gather will take 6h walking. You don't have any vehicles. There is gangsters near your house with cars and motorcycles(use social engeenering?). What do you do?

- The Zoo animals are liberated, there is an Egyptian cobra 10 meters from you, that will try to attack you. What do you do?

Grab a bucket, and a fair amount of ammonia and bleach. Open all of the windows and turn on the AC in the house, mix ammonia and bleach in the bucket and create large spills outside the house’s entrance, leaving buckets of the mixture inside the entrances. I’d like to see the fuckers break in and steal shit while their lungs and eyes are getting fucked up by chloramine.
Live with my parents for a week while the fuckers get gassed out and return as if nothing happened.

I ask the gentlemen to give me their car so I can hunt KFC for all of them.

Snake only attack when provocked, I will just ignore the snake.

I dont need to eat i buy meth from the bikers near my house.

The cobra is not an issue because if it bites me itll die from the meth in my blood

> stuck in your house with no firearms.

Dream on

>You're stuck in your house with no firearms
>no firearms

Attached: 1427982746214.jpg (620x670, 52K)

You're basically not American.

windex and bleach should do the trick, but you have to blow bubbles, using a straw in the solution, to get it to properly vaporize

Print out math problems and tape them all over the walls, hope they get scared and leave me alone

>Implying this isn't a solved problem

Attached: download.jpg (1713x2560, 1.24M)

>what do

killer and robber: ETA 30min
>assuming you have aluminum-framed screen door, a powerful capacitor, and a practical knowledge of electrics
>wire screen door frame as negative, and your brass/copper door knob as positive
>as a redundant measure, connect a copper tripwire, as negative in the circuit, and such that it will pull taught as one holds the door open and walks inside.
>as a third redundancy, put copper plated tape on the edges of the door frame, connected just like the doorknob is
>You should be able to charge the capacitors up and wire the circuit up in ~15min
>leave door unlocked and wait for your unwanted guests
>the killer (or whoever comes first) will die the second he completes the circuit you wired for the door
>when he opens the door
>he'll get on the floor, walking the dinosaur, seizing in cardiac arrest, and throffing at the mouth

If they come as a pair, and the other doesn't run off and gets inside, prod him with a charged up industrial capacitor, with its prongs filed to a point, and tapped to a broom stick. As long as both points connect with skin, the thug will be dead (or incapacitated)

>continue?

I would grab my most valuable/useful things as well as binoculars, leave my house, and seek out trusted community members or take my most important things away and hide. If the looters leave, though won't leave with my best stuff, and if they don't, I won't be in immediate danger and will still have my valuables.

> your country is in an economic crisis, robbery and killing is normal and widespread
>implying I haven't joined a robber/killer gang at this point

Did you read OP?

>You're physically weak

No gang will want a weak person, they will just rob you, kill you, and eat you.

>>continue?
You think you can kill 65 people with this technique?

I kill and eat my cat with my dogs.

I ask one of them to go hunt for me.

I kill one of them and put him in the fridge, so me and my dogs will eat him in the future.

I ignore the snake.

leave my house.

>Be original

I hide or run away
my A in calc ii wont save me

Climb to second floor and upon them approaching start hurling mason jars of napalm, styrofoam+gasoline. Molotovs too.

Same approach but next with nitroglycerin.

Use spare bar stock to weld the door closed. Lay mines to trigger from cell phone. Cell phone igniter + bigger jar of nitroglycerin.

>You think you can kill 65 people with this technique?

Not at all, but it should do the job for 2, hence why I said continue

for the first two, boil two pots of water on the stove, get the spray bottle under my counter, mix chlorox and ammonia in it (I have a gas mask and a tyvek suit from painting a few months ago) and my chinkshit spear I bought at academy. you said no firearms, but nothing about ammunition. so assuming my first preparation works and I survive by scalding and gassing the attackers, I'd get the 00 Buck out of my closet and the empty soda cans out of the kitchen, screws and copper wire from my tool box, and unscrew the lightbulbs in the entry way of my house, and put the wire into a soda can full of gun powder and buckshot, and tape it to the fixture. flip the switch and it should explode. assuming that takes out a large portion of the group, I'd go back to gassing them and gutting them with my short spear. for the last group, I'd dig killing pits around my house full of steel pipes that are sitting behind my fence, use my drimel to sharpen them a bit, should be effective. also if I could get it to work I'd fill up two glass vases one with ammonia and one with chlorox, and have a trip wire that would let them fall from the top of my stairs on to the tile floor once disturbed, its not instantaneous by any means, but its one pretty big hazard. also, it occured to me I can use the powder from all my ammo and fireworks to make pipe bombs from the steel pipe I have and also the fuzes from fireworks would be useful. I have an air compressor and a nailgun that doesn't have the safety latch that I could use for a makeshift pistol. the first two waves I could probably handle, the last wave would probably get me but not without massive casualties.

Force them into basement.
Hot oil.
Just...
Alot of hot oil.

What a nice dystopia we live in. The robber pops in and says "hey! Just letting you know I'll be back in half an hour! Better stretch those hammies!"

Well I'm curious now, how much hot oil do you keep at your place and why

Find the corner stone.
Place all flammables and explosives beside it.
Rig a few bags of flour and the gas mains to the vents.
Place a microwaveable trigger for the hours respective.
Burry myself.

See the whole thing go bye bye.

I'm just a cook.

Attached: 536cc609cea1e-seagal.l.m.jpg (405x270, 8K)

Also, read: Alladin and the 40 thieves...

Hot oil = Thieves Bane

Kek

you know, I think this really happens to a lot of people while we are speaking. except that most of them might not be geniuses.

I take no pleasure out of imagining such scenario and I don't think anyone else should.

I think I'll just steal a lot of shit from "Home Alone." Somebody already did all the mental work for me.

Man, it's a game. When I play Call Of Duty or any other game, I'm not taking any pleasure in the scenario, this is a fiction.

But I agree that we should also think about the people who are really victims of that in the world, like Congo, and this is sad.

First things first I definitely take everything I need and distribute and seal it off. These guys aren't getting anything from me.

Use a couple chrarged capacitors and set up traps to kill the first 2 guys after 30 mins. I clear the bodies and wait.

After an hour, I need to kill 5 guys, so I divide and conquer them. I trap as many as I can. I find a way to seal the entrances/exits after they arive and kill them at my leisure. By this point, if I haven't made a weapon, there are many ways to make effective weapon. I won't get into that here.

After 24 hours I've designated a room as a kill room. It will hold about 65 people. I may even tear up the floor to better trap them. I seal off all other parts of the house, and funnel them into this room. A door shuts behind them, and sprays tons of very toxic chemicals found from around the house. Literally anything I can get my hands on. If I can't produce a high enough toxicity, I can still create a makeshift bomb, or just burn them all to death. I may not be in the house while this happens.

Make devices that can extract zeropoint energy out of thin air.

With electricity, it is now possible to extract water and protein powder, also out of thin air. Make devices that can do both.

Wire premises with deadly high voltage electricity and directed energy weapons. Have my electrogravitic escape pod in case of emergency evacuation.

Offer the raiders the three technologies (free electricity, water, protein powder) or death. Let them make a choice.

Attached: Tesla3.jpg (220x280, 17K)

>Make devices that can extract zeropoint energy out of thin air.
How can I do that?

Every atom behaves like an electrical transformer. Zeropoint energy is what sustains the electron shell of all atoms. With the right combination of plasma and kinetic energy, you can exploit this aspect of nature. Here are a few references:

Correa PAGD
rexresearch.com/correa/correa.htm

Zero Point: The story of Mark McCandlish - The Fluxliner
youtube.com/watch?v=wXwOkzaqzog

Contra-rotating plasma system Patent #3132996
patents.google.com/patent/US3132996A/en?oq=3132996

World hunger could be solved with food created from electricity and carbon dioxide, say scientists
independent.co.uk/news/science/world-hunger-food-electricity-carbon-dioxide-ingredients-solve-climate-change-scientists-finland-a7869316.html

Attached: Nikola-Tesla-Genius.jpg (700x394, 30K)

>1st challenge
Attach a knife to the end of a wooden rod and connect it to mains electricity x2, then plunge it into the attackers, after making sure to bypass any breakers of course. The risk of damaging wires in the wall would be low because the current wouldn't be high, and conducting electricity using a knife would let me kill someone even with murican 110V shit.
>why not just stab then without using electricity?
It's hard to instantly kill someone by stabbing them, especially when you're scared and don't know what the fuck you're doing. Adding some AC to the mix would mean they'd lose control of their muscles (no possibility of retaliation), and any pair of stabs to their upper body would be pretty much guaranteed to be lethal.

>2nd challenge
I'd probably just leave a bunch of bottles of booze in sight after putting sleeping pills or whatever in them. The idea is stalking the robbers after they leave and taking my shit back after murdering them when the sleeping pills kick in.
Alternatively, I could try to poison them with carbon monoxide, assuming they stay indoors long enough/I can get the concentration high enough.

>1st challenge
The retard mode solution would be just running, 6h walking is like 24-30 km, so I can run ~15 km and walk the rest (assuming running doesn't kill me faster, hence retard mode). Alternatively, I can just wait and hope I'll get a chance to steal one of the vehicles when the gangsters leave them unattended.

>2nd challenge
The top speed of the fastest snake in the world is ~19 km/h. With a 10 m head start, I can beat any snake at both speed and endurance.

We all know what kind of robbers they will be, so I’ll just take out my 50 pic related suits out and attach them to poles
Shoo shoo, nigger

Attached: 2134062A-95BF-44D6-8533-C3B291429A3C.jpg (1600x3636, 259K)

Even if it was true, they are just going to beat you harder.

I use the remains of my crashed starship that I buried in the barn to construct a rudimentary FTL-capable craft and leave earth.

>more than 50 people are going to fuck my shit up in a failed state
I pack my shit and run away, they can keep the house.

More of a pain-actually-feels-good thing, so you can work far past the point of exhaustion

t. Former meth head

bump

>- A killer and robber come to your house in 30 minutes, what do you do using your scientificak knowledges?
I attach kitchen knife to baseball pat with strong ropes and glue and kill them when they enter.
>- A gang of 5 robbers is coming to your house in 1hour, you need to survive and protect your needs, what do you do using your scientifical knowledges?
I make super strong poison from household objects and implement it into a cake i leave on the counter, when my enemies fall down to the floor they will have no idea what got them.
>- A confederacy of 13 gang of 5 robbers is coming to your house in 24hours, you need to survive and protect your needs, what do you do using your scientifical knowledges?
I assemble an explosive device from car battery and gasoline and pressure cooker and various mechanical instruments and trigger it to secret pressure plate, so that when they enter my living room they will blow to smithereens, that'll shot them.

Wrong moron. It legitimately almost does everything fight or flight would make your body do, just more focused on dopamine reuptake inhibition so it feels great.

Thats why they are banned from sports. They are performance/endurance enhancing

bump

>You're physically weak
and thats where you are wrong

first thing Id do is call the cops. but since with "economic crisis" you probably mean post apocalyptic scenario for the first one Id arm myself with knives and metal objects, wear the thickest clothes I own and ambush the killer. for the other two I would abandon the house. your scenarios are bullshit anyway, in reality I would be armed, I would work together with a community, these gangs would have no reason to come to my place, if they tried they would get shot from fortifications

the entire point of being smart is to never even get into such a retarded scenario in the first place and if you do you are smart enough to pick flight over fight