Help me Veeky Forums ive been cooking pizza for my bros, but cant find a good tasting cheese,any ideas???

help me Veeky Forums ive been cooking pizza for my bros, but cant find a good tasting cheese,any ideas???

Cheeze Whiz
Kraft American Singles

The two patrician choices.

Use a combination of mozzarella, smoked provolone, muenster, and parmesan.

Smoked mozzarella. You could use buratta as well.

kaşar is the best cheese you can ever use on a pizza

any brands you recommend?

I'd say to put grated asiago on the sauce, and then use mozzarella for the rest.

il Giardino is probably available in you're area, if you don't have a relationship with a dairy farmer...for some reason.

thanks alot also how flat should my crust be?
i try to make it flat but it tends to be more thicker then i want,i just trying to make it a normal crust
im using bread flour btw

Buy a dough docker, won't have to worry about anything but the crust rising significantly. They're $5 on Amazon and can be used for a lot of other confections/baked goods. Pizza should always be thin crust.

>bros
Retard.

fucking fag, what else do you do for your "bros"?

Go back to your containment board, this is a blue board.

user isn't even the one cooking. user is on his knees in the kitchen giving tips. Tips a lick. Ayyy. High five. Low five. Fist bump. I consider suicide hourly!

lmao
why does it have little pins?

why do you think it has little pins??

What is the cheese alternative? Aside from the cheese, pizza is very inexpensive to make. You add on some cheese and suddenly your cost goes up 1800%. There must be a cheaper alternative out there.

To poke holes in the dough, allowing air to escape, instead of being trapped in the dough causing it to rise.

ah okay thanks alot

Mozarella

You got it. Enjoy the weekend.

Why not buffalo mozzarella?

I use extra sharp cheddar and a solid Swiss on my pizza. Very good with any meat you choose to top your pie with.