Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=rbzJTTDO9f4

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4gVkprDej0
engadget.com/2005/04/25/laptop-thief-not-scared-by-berkeley-profs-made-up-threats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the cheaters obviously

Attached: 1507233605754.jpg (645x773, 56K)

I love listening to people story petty ass shit like the twin towers just got hit again.

Grow up prof

I went to this university and let me tell you there aren't enough braindead wojacks in the world to express what I've seen.

That was a horrible way to handle it. A great example in what not to do.

First, you dont make it personal. He was clearly emotionally invested in the students cheating in his class. A professor should never shame cheaters or punish those who didnt cheat because others did.

He shouldve came in to class, explain that a bunch of them got caught cheating. Told them you cant cheat in the real world, explained the consequence of their cheating and moved on. Also shouldve let the makeup midterm be optional for the students who didnt cheat.

But I wouldnt expect much out of a business professor.

so, you would let the cheaters get away it

hey brainlets
it was a ruse, he was suspecting cheating, this is why he worked all that up.

fucking brainlets.

Lol moron that was just to lul the cheater into a false sense of security while the cia closed in

No? Maybe he is being a bit to emotionally invested, acting as if cheating doesn't exist, but people who already studied can study again and will have no problem doing it, and cheaters are going to get fucked like they should. People who are smart enough, either don't need ti cheat, or get away with it, but this was retards being retards.

No, like I said I would still report them to the dean/aa but I wouldnt have taken it personally and created a hostile environment like this guy. He said "if you cheated, dont call me" - those who cheated are not evil, treat them with respect and kindness while explaining that you cant cheat in the real world.

Also dont punish the noncheaters.

Pfft, nice after school special faggot.

It's pretty easy to tell if there is cheating. Are there chinese students?

how in the hell do you cheat in an exam? it boggles my mind. the only way i can think of cheating would be to get my phone and take it to the toilet and look over some shit.

but hell cheating might get you from a pass to a credit but its not going to get you from a fail to a pass.

cracking down on cheating is easy, heck if someone manages to cheat they deserve the mark. but can anyone explain to me how people cheat during exams? cause even if you do cheat in the exam room how much material can you possible bring in?

>how in the hell do you cheat in an exam?
Watch the video retard. Someone in the class got a copy of the answer key and shared it with the class.

Similar thing happened with Calc 2 midterm. Some dude convinced a non-english speaking janitor to let him into the profs office and took photos of the entire test. Circulated it to about 20 kids in exchange for $. After the results came back, we all knew that something was going on.

My professor got the class together at the start of the lecture and dropped this: The first person to come forward in front of the class and confess to cheating would not get punished. At all. Of course it was the guy who staged the break in who stepped up and started crying in-front of 100 something people. He then proceeded to rat out everyone he sent it to.

The kid was never punished. All of the others were bounced out within a week.

And he ended up walking away with $3000+

Smart kid

As we say in my country, stupid smarts.

Because in some brainlet classes you can actually improve your score dramatically by knowing what's on the test.

>scolds everyone about responsibility, moral duty and so on
>proceeds to use his emotional state as an excuse why he can't teach the material for the day

Attached: 1520964123617.jpg (670x671, 79K)

How do schools get away with professors not writing their own tests?
>Implying it's illegal to or unethical to have the test beforehand
>implying it's not retarded to use a publicly available test
>implying the publishers have any vested interest in preventing cheating
>implying anyone who graduates with a Business degree isn't a brainlet riding through college on daddy's money
Jesus christ. I hate these idiots who are ruining university education and prestige by studying shit like this like it matters when all it is is dumb common sense and basic statistics.

This is how you handle it, brainlets

youtube.com/watch?v=u4gVkprDej0

Lay out the consequences in a fair, level headed manner

Did the professor cheat? I don't get it

By handle it you mean make insubstantial threats to scare the kid into returning his laptop?

engadget.com/2005/04/25/laptop-thief-not-scared-by-berkeley-profs-made-up-threats/

>backup data on HD
>Install gentoo
The Professor pretty much laid out what to do

How do you not encrypt that information behind a password.

Also makes that professor look like a fucking moron having that much stuff in only one place.

But the delivery was nice. Good speech