Just tasted avocado for the first time

Just tasted avocado for the first time

Not a fan desu

It's kind of disgusting

Don't fall for the "acquired taste" meme. Either you like it or you don't. If you get used to the taste, you are not enjoying the taste.

you can learn to enjoy something

It was either underripe or overripe.
Or at least that's what everyone will tell you. I've given the nasty shit so many chances, and that's all I hear when I say I don't like it. Ripe ones must be great; too bad they don't seem to exist.

I learned to enjoy mushrooms that way

I used to have it with scrambled eggs and salsa, it was ok.

Just because you can trick your brain into thinking you enjoy something, doesn't mean you genuinely do. You can turn pain into pleasure, but in the end your body is going to end up fucked up because you're a retard.

Did you forget to tip the local hipster in your organic vegan farmers market when you bought the super food?

You clearly did not season it correctly. Go back and do it properly this time.

This advice is pretty much rape in culinary form.

Tastes like melon with the texture of banana

>Ripe ones must be great; too bad they don't seem to exist

Is it too difficult for you to buy an avocado and wait a few days?

Yep. Wait ANY amount of days. Eat it. Yuck.

> oh you just let it get OVER ripe ;)

Reminder that pickles are disgusting

Did you put salt on it? Your tasting dosen't count unless you put salt on it.

>using a Miyabi knife to chop down on avacado seed

It's like he wants the knife to chip.

>avocado seed
>chipping a knife
user, what kind of chinese plastic knife are you using?

Dubs confirm shit taste.

t. skullfucked coal burner

>all that wasted yolk

Lick the edge of the knife. Make sure to press your tongue down hard so you get all that caked on yolk.

Well they've always been a thing in Texas cause of that guac. I like em.

McDonalds / Subway gherkins are great

the only use of avocaco is guacamole imo

this is just what babies tell each other so they can continue justifying eating only chicken tenders.

You're thinking of picky eaters and people who refuse to actually try things.

You fucking americans are the only ones making a huge fucking deal about avocado.
>omg u gott taste dis guise i mad an avocado toast!!
>yuck avocado is dusgusting LOOK AT ME I DIDN'T LIKE THIS WELL KNOWN FOODSTUFF THAT EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE TALKING ABOUT, IM SPECIAL
Fuck you. We eat avocado in Mexico probably everyday and nobody here makes a big fuss about it. It's gotten a bit worse because its prize skyrocketed in the past few years but we still eat it regularly.
Put some fucking salt in it, eat it with scrambled eggs and black beans.

salt

>You fucking americans
nah white chicks from ontario freak out about the stuff too

but then again, ontario is basically AmericaLITE except without any of the things that make america worth allowing to continue existing, so w/e

>white chicks from ontario
so basically americans?

Go to bed, Kim.

I've liked pickles from the moment that I first tried them at 3 years of age. Unless you're talking about sweet pickles and not dill pickles, then yeah.

i unironically do this when im cooking things that are tasty raw and have never hurt my tongue. you just need good tecnhique. like when licking the blender blades while it's still plugged in

>Just because you can trick your brain into thinking you enjoy something, doesn't mean you
Yes it does retard. Your brain is "you"

You can learn to enjoy a taste, but the problem with avocados and guacamole is the texture, and you can NEVER learn to enjoy a texture that repulses you on the first bite.

It's not really a meme. But I feel like avocados just won't do for many people

>what are oysters

Your face is disgusting.