Can you give me some ideas on how to make healthy/vegan cookies? Where do I start on ingredients...

Can you give me some ideas on how to make healthy/vegan cookies? Where do I start on ingredients? How can I one-up Lenny and Larry? I want to sell in local stores and markets.

Other urls found in this thread:

animalsaustralia.org/take_action/compassionate_living.php
runningwithspoons.com/2013/10/21/vegan-chocolate-chip-pumpkin-oatmeal-cookies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"HEALTHY" IS A PROPERTY OF DIETS, NOT INDIVIDUAL FOODS

Major selling point vocabulary though.

truth

vegans of Veeky Forums discord

discord
.gg/WWSYHg

This picture is advocating free range ethical farming, not veganism.
That pig on the right wouldn't exist in a vegan world.

can you just leave to the discord and never come back?

Vegan cookies aren't cookies and healthiness is not compatible with cookies unless you're swole as fuck and allowing yourself a cheat day.

no it's not

seek mental help

Animals Australia aims to end factory farming and animal cruelty, it's not a vegan organisation. Wild pigs are ecologically invasive pests, so that pig on the right is either a pet, or it's being ethically farmed. Pet pigs are extremely rare compared to ethically farmed pigs. There is nothing in that image to suggest it's a pet. What makes you so sure?

animals Australia is a vegan organisation, it was founded by Peter Singer ffs. I have no idea why anyone would think otherwise.

animalsaustralia.org/take_action/compassionate_living.php

'As an animal protection organisation, Animals Australia does not promote or endorse any commercial animal products.'

>sociopathy

counter argument

i always make these
they're super good and i'm not even vegan
runningwithspoons.com/2013/10/21/vegan-chocolate-chip-pumpkin-oatmeal-cookies/

>leaving the root on the onion

actually i took it out when i opened it in half because it was green

u wot

Haiti has some excellent recipes for vegan cookies

Banana, oats and vanilla.

Sweet potato (cooked), oats and maple syrup.

Blueberries, silk tofu, honey and oats.

Banana, chopped dark chocolate, oats.

Use ingredients that can be called unprocessed, fresh and organic, qhile dtill have a long natural shelf life.

Dates is a good one. They give sweetness, lasts forever, and bind together the other ingredients.

Make sure to add some power food meme to bait people to a high price. Quinoa and chia seeds are good. And aqai berries or maca root.

I had a hearty lol that rumbled my belly, but then then the realization of the subject matter made my heart ache, why doesnt wycleff jean save them?

He's too busy embezzling relief funds and diddling kids with the Clintons

cool tale

Use plenty of lard in your baking for that "wow this is tasty!" reaction.