I am looking for literature (but more philosophy) with following themes

I am looking for literature (but more philosophy) with following themes.
1. We did not choose to be born
2. Suicide may be rational option.
3. Hating own parents/being bad person.
4. Depression is not real, its a lie create to hide truth from peoples. Truth that existence is suffering and suicide is only way out.
I am sure there are philisophers who answers those question (like this guy who hang himself from pile of own books, forgot his name), i need a help in looking for them. Pic unrelated
>inb4 thread fits more at /r9k/
No, its not

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism
philosophynow.org/issues/45/The_Last_Messiah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that you in the pic/

random tinder bitch

Bump

Pseud teenage angst thread. Yawn.

Before I recommend you anything, I want you to know that you're a pseud edgelord.

What you're looking for is antinatalism.

"namecalling" isnt the same as "reasoning". Teenage angst is far behind me, just allowing myself honest thought once in a while. Why pseud?

>4. ... Truth that existence is suffering and suicide is only way out.
A fuckton is written on this. For a quick rundown you can check out the beginning parts of Tolstoy's "A confession"

The whole "I'm a Nihilist, there's no point to living" thing is inherently anti-intellectual. It's the very bottom of the totem pole in regards to philosophy. The very fact that you feel this way implies you haven't read any philosophical material. You embrace nihilism because you have nothing to weight it against.

Your want to appear edgy and you crave attention. Hence this post. A quick google search would yield faster, and better results compared to outing yourself as an edgelord. You want to bring negative attention to yourself. It's quite lame.

If you want to move beyond being an edgelord I recommend starting with the Greeks, moving on to the Romans, then the Christians, and so on. Give yourself a genuine education in philosophy. Abandon this teenage edgelord pseud nonsense.

Arthur Schopenhauer. Google him along with "suicide." Or, if you're lazy, there's an audio book extract on YouTube. He influenced Nietzsche.

He also hated women though so curb your enthusiasm.

whole lot of projecting in this post. Ive read plato, bible, ive read st augustine, believe or not. Still, even if i am aware, how important rules and ethics was for them, i still dont believe that i should follow them, why? Because i should not be "detrimental" to society? I dont believe, how "being good person" (for example: nicomachean ethics) should matter for me. I am bad person and i dont care i dont want to change myself. I dont take resposability for who i am (responsible for that are my parents) i dont want to help them for pathetic role of breeders and life-givers, i dont want to help society. I just dont believe, that i "should" anything. Once again about your recommendations: ive read Plato's Republic, he would killed me soon after i was born for being gennetically inferior (not a bad idea actually, but too late for that). So i am looking for something more "anti-intellectual", how you call it, or maybe more "individual" how i would like to call it.

Epictetus discourses.

Post-modernism and feminism have ruined your life. Look up Jordan Peterson. Sort yourself.

> I am bad person and i dont care i dont want to change myself. I dont take resposability for who i am (responsible for that are my parents)
Child mentality. Grow up.

>Why read philosophy that challenges what I believe when I can just seek out stuff that reinforces my opinions

Have you tried the 2008 edition of MySpace.com?

>Look up Jordan Peterson

nietzche

EM Cioran; Beckett's novels; Ligotti...........

Phillipp Mainländer

Thomas Bernhard

Just kys, my man.

Psychiatry & Anti Psychiatry, Cooper
The History of Folly/Madness and Civilization, Foucault

Nausea, JPS
Journey, Celine

Franz Kafka's Diaries

>suicide is the only way out
But obviously it isn't lmao

You need help. Some user said to give yourself a true education in philosophy, that's good advice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism

Your diary desu

>Shut the fuck up I already know everything about everything, just give me the names of philosophers whose opinions are identical to my own edgy 14-year-old bullshit so that when somebody calls me out on said bullshit I can tell them "well actually I'm a nihilist because I read X, you've probably never heard of him" and come across as superior
This thread really does belong on /r9k/. Just get the fuck out of here.

Alice Miller's "The Drama of the Gifted Child".

>1. We did not choose to be born
The superfluity of existence is ultimate goodness
>2. Suicide may be rational option.
Hope and despair are dialectical, suicide eliminates despair only inasmuch as it eliminates hope, manacling you to your self in despair for eternity

Let it be known.

Perhaps nihilism would interest you? While it doesn't directly tackle suicide it does touch on the human condition better than most philosophies in my opinion.

My Chemical Romance lyrics

I AM SEARCHING FOR PHILOSOPHY TO JUSTIFY ME BEING A TEENAGER

Whats with the hate here? Just because dumb teens flock to nihilism and antinatalism doesn't mean that those positions are automatically philosophically trivial or invalid. Comments like "grow up" really make me question /lits/ integrity as a platform for philosophical discussion. I thought you guys and girls were better than that..

The problem I have with suicide is the rush factor. Living is painful, hard, but suicide is clearly not the right option. The point is that EVERYBODY dies, so just killing yourself seems like a call of attention, an extremely edgy kind of ostentatious action. We humans clearly lack the ambition for suicide, so why wank over it ? I don't hold any religious belief and I can empathize with pessimism, antinatalism, nihilism but suicide is just plain silly if you don't have an afflictive reason (real excruciating pain etc). I really believe that from a amoral, nihilistic point of view, suicide is the most random, uninspired action to take (yes, I'm aware of the incongruity in my statement).

The future of the West will be black and brown. Just look at the birth rates. White people don't have the will to breed and commit suicide in droves over constructed, wayward metaphysical sicknesses.

How has no one told OP to read Zapffe yet?

The Last Messiah is GOAT on nihilism and will probably help OP.

philosophynow.org/issues/45/The_Last_Messiah

Because op is not here out of curiosity, he is explicitly stating he only wants authors with the same viewpoint he already has
He has no intention to learn anything and only wants to namedrop people who agree with him when somebody irl calls him out for his childish shit like everyone is in this thread

David Benatar, also kys faggot.

You're looking for YA.

no i want to read them. So what if viewpoint is same? If i read more about subject i may start to see flaws in this reasoning which now i see as perfectly valid, i sure hope so. Maybe i just need something more convincing than "you edgy teen, kys faggot", you know...

you don't need to do more than killing yourself, OP. that is sufficient.

Jean Paul Sartre
Heidegger
Nietzsche
Camus

Basically all the edgy ones

Holy shit nailed it.

>recommend me books about nihilism
who would even read such a waste of paper. Schopenhauer is your man though. 'the basis of morality', 'the vanity of existence', 'the horrors and absurdities of religion'.