Did you know that if you place an egg in your hand and try to squeeze down on it long ways, it won't crack?

Did you know that if you place an egg in your hand and try to squeeze down on it long ways, it won't crack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U5sieCeLcmU
youtube.com/watch?v=V5pXsKl7BcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know that it only works for griplets. The kind of person with the handshake of a fish.

Project your insecurities somewhere else

But user, my grip is strengthened through vigorous exercise in the form of masturbation. I could squish a lesser man's penis like a pickle.

This sounds like some Ramona tier shenanigans

>a Veeky Forums version of the "how to make crystals" thread.

I like you.

My science teacher in grade 9 showed us these british edutainment shows where they actually did show that you can straight up stand on a pallet of eggs and not crush them because it's basically a series of arches made out of the same shit teeth and nails are made out of

maybe if you're a weak nu-male

youtu.be/U5sieCeLcmU

>friend tested this in physics class in high school
>sprayed 10 people with raw egg
>even got some on the ceiling
To this day I'm not sure if he just had a fucking superhuman grip or if that egg was under pressure or something. I think about that often.

>that cut off "try it again" at the end

Those crystals are bad ass.

i tried this when i was little (10 or so) and could n't do it. so it's true.

I'm skeptical. Anybody bored enough to give it a try and post the results?

I think my eight grade science teacher did that with light bulbs.

Maybe if you're a pathetic liberal.

The egg exploded, now my hand is bleeding and I have egg stuck in my hair, thanks OP

Griplets are the worst kind of people. Especially when they say "ow" and shake their hand in the air after you give them a nice strong handshake. Instantly know they're worthless

Yeah, I've tried.
You can't do it. The reason being that when you squeeze your hand, you're squeezing from all over. And eggs are really strong against distributed stress

it will if you are not weakling

DON'T DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS

Is this a Tyler1 reference?

hehe xd

My dad has a grip like a fucking vice. My sisters retarded friend came over and suggested this and they both couldn't do it. He squeezed the egg so hard it hit the TV 28 feet away in a different room.

It's not that hard to crack, all you have to do is curl the fingers so you're using the joints to crack instead of fingertips like an idiot.

i fell for this meme a few years back
egg went everywhere and i narrowly avoided getting my hand sliced by the shell

Fuck off redditor.

go back to gaia

>ebaumsworld: the post

DO NOT DO THIS
>DO NOT DO THIS

THIS IS JUST AN UNFUNNY "PRANK" MADE BY INTERNET TROLLS WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF HURTING YOU.

THE CURVATURE OF THE EGG WILL DIG INTO YOUR PALM IN JUST SUCH A WAY AS TO CUT OFF THE FLOW OF AN IMPORTANT HAND NERVE. YOU WILL LOSE FEELING IN YOUR FINGERS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Shut up bitch. I do it between my ass cheeks and I shit just fine. Fuck YoU!!!!!!!

>fark dot com: the post

not even close to funny or hurtful
not even worth capitals and periods
kys

Don't do this
Mustard gas

ShuT up!!!!! I C U P

never in my life have I met someone as amazon.com as this poster
go back

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>all these diggniggers

>>>/geocities/

Fresh off the YTMND boat, I see..

Man, it's been years since I thought about YTMND.

Fuck off back to 9gag.

>after you give them a nice strong handshake.
I fucking hate tryhards who gets your hand in a vice when shaking your hand. Whenever I shake hands with someone who use excessive grip, I make a mental note that they're either 1.) quite insecure about something/putting up a front; or 2.) they just don't know what they are doing (possible.)
You shake hands with the same amount of pressure you would need to squeeze a .22 trigger.

FUCK YOU, OP!
I GOT FUCKING EGG ALL OVER MY HAND AND CLOTHES AND SHIT!

>tfw you destroy everything you touch with your ogre hands.

It requires a lot of power.

youtube.com/watch?v=V5pXsKl7BcU

This 210 cm (7 ft) Chinese roid monster could barely do it.

3.5 lbs with a glass like break?

*rolls your knuckles*

Does this guy have vitiligo or something? What's the deal with his hands?

Did you know that if you put a lightbulb in your mouth you won't be able to pull it out?
Just thought that was interesting.

I've honestly done it with just two fingers, like OP pic, and between two hands. It was hardest with two hands.

Surface area definitely affects it.

If you cry during cut onions try this one (1) unique trick

mustard gas etc...