What are some foods I can eat with braces? Is it possible to eat normal food with them or am I fucked...

What are some foods I can eat with braces? Is it possible to eat normal food with them or am I fucked? Also how do I get shit out of my braces after eating

Gum, peanut butter and marshmallows

thanks but how do I eat meals without meat,vegetables,and grains?

w-with your mouth

>doing it the boring way

I'm trying to see what feeling meals I czan eat without meat,vegetable,and grains

Is it better to drink soylent for 2 years than to attempt to eat real food?

you have to be 18 to post on this website

>implying 18+ people can't have braces

Do you have autism?

the forbidden foodstuffs are usually for the first few months. after the braces are good and stable you can eat pretty much anything as long as you have common sense and patience to eventually clean them.

Brush well or you will have dimples in your teeth, like me.
Wear your retainer after or your teeth will go crooked again, like me.

I don't have the patience to clean my teeth so I'll just drink soylent
thanks for the advice

you don't have to be 18 to post on blue boards

You have to be 18 to post on anyboard.

Buy a blender.

what brand is the best for its price?

I've never had braces. I was born with perfect teeth.

>born with perfect teeth
>born with

I know what I said.

Bite into a nice juicy apple.
What's the worst that could happen?

I wish I was born 20 years old

Stop baiting me

Eat whatever you want. But if you wanna clean the shit outta your teeth you need some of these bad boy interdental brushes. Braces feel awkward and make eating equality difficult, but you'll get used to them before you know it and you'll thank yourself when you see your perfectly straight teeth.

Please avoid chewing gum, I've damaged braces with the stresses and having broken sharp braces in your mouth is significantly worse. Don't do it negro.

The only shit I avoided was obvious stuff like gummy candy and that crap. I ate whatever I wanted mostly and just rinsed my mouth out with water after every meal. Teeth came out whiter than before the braces were put on

thanks for the advice
How do I apply wax so it is most effective? Everytime I use it doesn't seem useful

It's not at all useful, you just need to smear problem areas on your braces that are causing tenderness until you start to build up a little thicker skin from the rubbing against your braces. It should take about 2 to 4 weeks, if I remember correctly I used the wax like 2 or 3 times, it's awful but you'll have to endure it. If it gets particularly painful take some over the counter ibuprofen to alleviate pain and reduce swelling.

thank you user

not absorbing food after ingesting it with your anus. literal pleb

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLES

Hi OP, having braces is a perfect opportunity to start eating healthy (i.e. cutting out sugary foods and drinks). It will suck for the first 1-2 months but after that you can pretty much eat anything without discomfort

mashed potatoes,
fish (cheap canned fish is fine, its softer),
feta,
pureed soups (use an immersion blender, they are cheap as fuck and you can also make)
...smoothies (dont use raspberries or anything with hard seeds)
soft cakes, especially tiramisu
eggs (boiled or poached, the tasty fried bits get stuck easier)
Quark, yogurt, jam, applesauce

Source: was wearing braces for a half a year that barely let me speak, and those stuffs is what i ate 90% of the time. the other 10% usually ended in lots of cursing and prolonged use of

This. It is literally global rule 2. Global meaning every board on the site.

Read the rules before fucking posting ever again.

What is that horribly rendered picture you have there?

I had braces for almost 3 years, I was able to eat everything apart from chewy/sticky foods and tough foods. You will learn what the limits are for your teeth as you get used to them so start off with soup and move up to soft solids on until as far as you're comfortable.
As for cleaning them, you'll just get used to spending a bit more time getting bits out of your teeth. Get a little wire brush to reach into all the gaps.
Don't worry so much, OP. It will all be fine.

find half a worm?

thanks for the advice user