I'm about 1/3 of the way through this. What do I think of it?

I'm about 1/3 of the way through this. What do I think of it?

You've eaten 1/3 of a sperm whale??
Holy shit!

You love it.

One time I saw two men kissing in a park, and that was the gayest thing I've ever seen until this book

>All male companionship implies homoerotic relations
This is truly what's wrong with the modern generations.

I suck my bros dicks too

Let's stay on topic guys, I'm really confused

Any high-quality male companionship has at least an element of homosexuality.

Again, forcing homo-eroticism where it didn't exist. You're doing nothing but destroying the concept of a male bond which itself does nothing but further destroy society. There is nothing homosexual about two men sharing stories with each other about their lives and sharing a bed. It helps for closer male relationships which has numerous benefits.

I pretend to be gay as a joke with my friend. It's pretty funny, but I'm actually secretly gay, so I guess it's not

Homoeroticism can exist side-by-side with male companionship. If anything strengthens bonds between sailors, soldiers, etc.

Just wait until the final chapters. Emotional as hell.

They're all referencing the rather close relationship shared by Ishmael and Queequeg.

Benefits like getting your balls played with

>SPERM whale
>moby DICK
>FAG characters
it really makes you think...

I hate the parts about the whales. I'm every woman who's ever read the book btw.

Squeeze of the hand was plenty erotic.

I don't really get the point of those chapters. Care to explain? I'm only halfway through at the moment.

In what way? Maybe I am too autistic to get it?

>t. closet fag

There is literally nothing wrong with having sexual relationships with other men. Should have started with the Greeks

>Having sex with your buds
>being gay

Pic one

reddit

Well on the surface they are entertaining (great prose and interesting topics), and describe whales and ships which most people haven't seen in person. This adds to the story and helps people understand what they are reading.
They also show the difficulty and obsession man has with classifying nature.
But most importantly Melville constantly attempted to arrive at an understanding of spiritual reality through an understanding of physical reality.
Understanding society and humanity through the metaphor of whaling and whaling practices.