Do something practical, work with your hands, take up a trade

do something practical, work with your hands, take up a trade

>do something practical

like waste time on 4chin?

this is third edition of PI - why is there a floating section of paragraphs in the bottom left?

??????????

??????????

My hands suck though. I'm very clumsy. My therapist says it's a symptom of my autism.

this is fucking retarded

no joke, shit like this and hume's problem of induction used to ramble through my head when learning chemistry in secondary school

I want to grow a food garden.

no you don't

>potato detected

How do I learn this?

I live in a small apartment and can't really take up carpentry or metalworking or anything.

t.brainlet

but seriously, is it supposed to be weird? i thought maybe it was a printing issue

What about basket weaving?

>this is third edition of PI

Moron, get the fourth

I've been thinking about becoming a carpenters apprentice because i can't stand school. Is being a carpenter /lit?

its $20 vs free online

who knows you might ending up writing the bible 2.0

have you ever lifted 6 days a week? if no, then dont.

I know a few joiners who left school with me. They're sharp blokes, very few pretensions. Some have more worth listening to than many political and academic pals, but that might just come from settling down into maturity.

I would if working a trade didn't entail spending a minimum of eight hours a day away from books.

is there any reason to read the blue/brown books if i have PI on the way?

Read the fourth, cuckolds and yes, read Blue and brown books beforehand.

academia kills your passion, no joke

>wait, why are you pulling your pants down? my hands are occupied with your book

extended practice can work wonders. Practice til perfection. Perfect practice will make you perfect. How did you learn to type so well?