Smartest Man Alive. Who is it?

With the passing of Stephen Hawking, is /ourguy/ NDT officially the smartest man on the planet? Does anyone else even come close right now?

Attached: rf_detail_301_0.jpg (650x354, 154K)

Me.

Neil?

I hate when people try to make troll threads/ironic threads and they're not funny in the slightest. He may not be the smartest man on the planet, but I would easily be willing to bet he is significantly smarter than anyone who goes on Veeky Forums or anywhere Veeky Forums. He is highly intelligent, but this post will be disregarded heavily because he is a science educator who interacts with "Normies" as you people call them.

No. NDT is a science communicator, he explains scienctific shit to the public, he doesn't research shit anymore.

Nein.

James Gates is way smarter than Tyson.

Attached: d.jpg (1140x700, 326K)

Neil degrasse tyson isn't even in the top 5%

One of these two or Elon Musk or Jordan Peterson or Trump. Can't decide. Need to get them all to take an IQ test.

Christopher Langan. Imb4 "he isn't balls deep in academia, he's not really smart."

The fact that he's not in academia makes me even more intrigued by his work.

The smartest person in the world is probably working some mundane stress-free job, doing whatever the fuck he wants in his spare time. It's not raw computing power that makes you famous enough for Veeky Forums to have an opinion about you.

I'm surprised he hasn't started a cult by now.

The amount of satire in this statement is making my dick fire off like a SaturnV.

Attached: I Like What I See.gif (800x517, 770K)

What has this guy done besides winning 1 vs. 100?

I appreciate this post.

are you guys for real ? why not Shinichi Mochizuki ?

This
Honorable mention for Eric Weinstein

NDT is very bright but he ain't on Hawking's level by any stretch.

>German on an English imageboard
Okay, so it's not you. One down, seven billion to go.

>Jordan Peterson or Trump
HAHAHAHA
Jordan Peterson is a hack. "Clean ur rooom!" is not profound. Jared Kushner is Trump's owner. Trump is a useful idiot for the intelligent and attractive Jared "Phenotype" Kushner.

Both are most likely smarter than 90% of this board user. Especially Trump who is a multi-billionaire who made his fortune in construction (a notoriously competitive sector).

>NDT?
Who? I thought we were talking about BSM.

Mochizuki sensei obviously.

Attached: 1436538122094.jpg (610x402, 60K)

Neil "always smoking" deGrasse Tyson

Attached: 1394415300868.png (606x502, 555K)

>Jared Kushner is Trump's owner
Stop it, your stupid is showing.

Roger Penrose

>is black science man the smartest person on the planet?

Attached: 1520538073499.png (500x547, 143K)

No, me

Youre not wrong, welcome to the cringe that is /pol/ influnced Veeky Forums
>tfw "race realism" says NDT cant be smart

>he doesn't research shit anymore.
Im under the impression that this os at least partially untrue. Regardless he may not be the smartest out there but hes well above the average Veeky Forums user and then some.

I am smarter than everyone named in this thread but I am very likely not the smartest man alive. I don't know who it is either.

>he thinks he's smarter than Vsauce

>its a just a fishing pole thrown in the water.

Hes not for real.

>Trump who's father was a multi-billionaire who made his fortune in construction
Fixed
Also back to
/pol/

Trump is likely smarter than Elon.

>Also back to
>/pol/
upvoted my fellow reddditor

>Christopher Langan
Fraud. If he was as intelligent as he claims, he would be the richest man on the world right now. Instead he is a theist, worked as farmer and construction worker, came up with bullshit theories, idolizes Hawking and so on.

Cry more.

Yes, I like BDSM

t. nig

You could at least finish making your baseless racist remark. Sad.

I like Kaku better, he actually sounds like he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
I enjoy the honesty.

Good point. There aren't any intelligent poor people.

>Neil Tyson, Michael VSauce, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson or Trump.
Lmao. This must be an Irony / Sarcasm / Joke.

Don't forget Steven Seagall.

Attached: mochizuki.jpg (300x250, 10K)

M*th brainlets need not apply

Mozart

Wolfram is a good choice because of the breadth of his research. ComSci is science. He has legit work in many fields and is the closest thing I know of a polymath today.

Mike Tyson lmfao.

More like byllnie,

Terrence Taou

Attached: Vayntrub.jpg (692x1252, 211K)

Worst answer so far.

Trump's father was not a billionaire. He did leave a huge 240 million dollar fortune that was split between all the kids and charity. After taxes, Trump probably inherited 30 million in the late 90s after he had already become a billionaire twice (Trump lost a lot of his fortune in the early 90s but rebounded).

Trump is probably the smartest US President IQ wise. If not, he is top three.

>smartest US President IQ wise
Why do you let your political biases blind you?

Most normies do believe this because he is on there favorite episode of Big Bang. Most people think Bill Nye the "57 genders of heinz ketchup" Guy is a scientist.

Why do you? Clinton probably has a high IQ too. Trump had a sterling academic record while playing multiple sports and being a turbo Chad. He also excelled at very complex business tasks (the type of construction and management he does is pretty high level).

He either is a genius or the people he hired was a genius to actually beat the Clinton political machine in an election that was rigged from the start in here favor (Bernie was absolutely fucked over in the Dem primaries with all the superdelegate celebs voting for her and the DNC collaborating with her). How he won takes at the very minimum, an IQ that atleast grad students have. His vocabulary is more than meets the eye if you think he actually talks like a 5 year old in private.

Grigori Jakowlewitsch Perelman

Attached: there-are-more-human-genders-than-atoms-in-the-universe-19729984.png (500x816, 241K)

Attached: there-are-more-jews-that-died-in-the-holocaust-than-atoms-in-the-universe-neil-degrasse-tyson.jpg (650x560, 347K)

NDT isn't that bright, I'd place his IQ in the 110 range.

memes aside im actually curious what you guys think

also what is with [math]PHENOTYPE[/math] ? Does he have an unusually large head or wtf is it about?

Attached: 1502673108078.jpg (747x1120, 161K)

>magnus carlsen #9 smartest in the world
weeeew lads, had you heard? Lets get mr chess to solve our physics problems

Attached: e1fe877d80acf587e0864d953b181362.png (1367x960, 577K)

this

[math]t. \ \mathcal{PHENOTYPE} [/math]

Attached: Ed Witten Head.jpg (798x787, 299K)

That's bright for a nigger.