Not enjoying brussel sprouts

>not enjoying brussel sprouts

brusselled sprouts smell like ass

You go back to gutsing hot pockets down your cakehole kiddo.

kys fatty

>brussel sprouts
>fatty

wew try again, do not stop at go

I like to douse them with some garlic, balsalmic v, parmasian and get drunk and die

I usually get them frozen for a dollar a pound. They have a sweeter taste after freezing. Sometimes the farmer's market has them cheap fresh so I get some there. The last time I got some at the supermarket, it was that cashier's first ever Brussels sprouts so they needed assistance.

I love brusselsprouts! I just boil them and add a little bit of salt.

Asparagus > brussel sprouts

I love me some sprouts. They go great as a side with just about everything.

Barbecue place near me does some Barbecue Sprouts. They're amazing.

I like to pan fry them with pancetta and onions

>Brussel sprouts
>fat

wut?

Just had them last night alongside some nice braised steak.
I pan fried them in bacon grease and butter. My god were they ever good.

Do you know how they cook them? Really interested in this, especially if they came out tasty

Not sure if OP, but covering brussels sprouts in cheese offsets the health factor...

love asparagus, but it bothers me that it makes your pee smell so strongly.

Looks like you are enjoying cheese not sprouts.

It's Brussels sprouts not brussel damn it. Brussels like the city.

>melted cheese on sprouts

wtf dude, only way to cook these bastards is on broil till charred with garlic and grated parm

stop smelling your pee and youre fine you fucking weirdo

Why did you ruin those with cheese

>having to drench it in cheese and oil to enjoy it

Hng

Pic not related, right? Can you even taste the sprouts at that point?

>roasted sprouts
>salt and black pepper
>what appears to be a mild cheese
If you can't taste the sprouts through that, you've got weak as fuck buds, bud.

and you must be blind

Mild cheese doesn't taste like water so it has nothing to do with anything that I said.

If you look closely at the pic most of the melted cheese is on the foil.

Hi fgts. Let me tell you how you make your brussel sprouts and every picky kid (that's you fgt) will gobble them, real simple :
On a medium to high heat sauce pan melt a generous spoonful honey with a knob of butter. Let it simmer off. Take your halved brussel sprouts into the pan, stir, fry gently until sprouts get color, finish with high heat. Don't overcook them!!!

If you look closely at the pic you can see some brussels sprouts under the cheese.

Obviously: salt and pepper ffs

would you like some brussels sprouts with your glob of cheese, oil, and salt?

>and you must be blind
wut

>Mild cheese doesn't taste like water
And neither do sprouts. Have you ever had sprouts? Some mild cheese isn't going to overpower them in the slightest, especially if they're roasted and not steamed.

look bruh, im not gonna waste time discussing how you like to eat cheese with some sprouts. Life is too short and if you barely want to taste the sprouts because you picked them up in season/on sale then whatever, you do you. This is as bad as people that drench broccoli in chedder.

ITT plebs unable to identify that the cheese in OPs picture is in fact melted parmesan.