Putting tomatos in the fridge

>putting tomatos in the fridge

>not keeping fruit in the fridge

Tastes so much better cold

nope lol

I do, because I buy them a week in advance most of the time. Im sorry, but I dont like spoiled food. I do try to get them out of the fridge in the morning though.

Tomatoes aren't fruits you doublenigger.

>Tomatoes aren't fruit
Botanically speaking a tomato is a fruit, culinarily it is used as a vegetable.

>not burning off heat calories
>guess you'll have to stand in front of the freezer again.

>do horses actually do this?

My friend keeps his soy sauce in the fridge. Drives me nuts

Yeah, why wouldnt you?
All sauces should be stored in the fridge after opening.

no, not all. condiment sauces typically aren't. Mustard, ketchup, hot sauces, soy/teriyaki sauces, vinegars, chili pastes, etc.

Based on what reasoning, they often last for months and fridge definitely helps keeping them fresh longer and out of direct sunlight.
Generally use very small amounts of sauce at a time so its never too cold since they're not eaten on their own but rather are mixed in with other foods that take much larger volume.

I'd find a new nut delivery service if I was you.

soy sauce, and any other sauce without vinegar, lacks natural preservative and should be kept refrigerated to keep quality

>heat calories
go back to facebook, mom

Horses can't into refrigerators. They're the type of people who keep bread and peanut butter in the fridge but not mayonnaise.

>existing

Soya sauce has umami to keep it fresh and tucked in at night.

I have a feeling that this depends on your region. Here in Swamp Town, FL we have to refrigerate anything that we want to last longer.

my biggest sin?
>sometimes i freeze bagels and bread.

Frozen bread takes like a minute to unfreeze in a microwave and you cant tell the difference between it and bread that was never frozen.

Mustard and hot sauce is vinegar based tho and ketchup has high acid and sugar content. All 100% shelf stable.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>Frozen bread
Fuck you.

and sometimes, if i'm feeling extra douchey i'll put my potatoes in the bottom drawer of my fridge.

Well that's just common.