Why do women age so much worse than men?

why do women age so much worse than men?

Attached: 1501949460731.jpg (1016x800, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170711085512.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keanu_Reeves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Child rearing plays an immense roll, but there is no definite correlation between sex and the aging process. At least the vast majority of females don't go bald.

Because your ancestors werent picky enough

because men are naturally more aesthetic

It has to do with makeup effects. Women rely on painting away most flaws and the early signs of wrinkles and collagen loss. So the effects of aging become apparent due to the actual skin sagging and deteriorating and not other factors.

Basically the female canvas, skin form, itself gets ruined with age. At this inflection point makeup can't hide their age like it did in their late 20's early 30s. So it all hits at once instead of gradual.

Notice the apparent middle age of the woman pictured without makeup. With makeup she looks much younger. As the sagging and collagen loss increases with time the makeup stops working.

Attached: e14c9305a04a131fa407d8bfad02519e--short-choppy-hair-amanda-seyfried.jpg (400x470, 35K)

Attached: IMG_1952.jpg (425x303, 35K)

same woman with face painted over.

The slight signals and signs of aging are hidden by the paint job. Once they reach a point of enough diminished shape they will not be hideable with simple makeup.

Attached: Amanda-Seyfried.jpg (500x600, 102K)

Attached: IMG_2054.jpg (500x333, 45K)

>I post pseudoscience that I know isn't true but /r9k/ is too gay (the end result of being stupid women haters) for my shitposts now :(

Attached: 1507445348645.png (645x729, 147K)

Attached: IMG_2055.jpg (1200x822, 375K)

It's a true effect though. We notice aging via collagen loss in the skin. The early signs of which are too subtle if covered in makeup. Men do not wear makeup so people are much more used to noticing collagen loss on male faces.

Attached: Sagging-Skin-4-Natural-Remedies-To-Increase-Collagen.jpg (500x341, 30K)

wtf r u taking about?
women live averagely 5 years longer than men there is just no famous old women

The QoL of women is so much worse in old age dude. Also most of that difference is because men just die more often, more risk taking, not because they age better or worse.

i think we're talking purely aesthetically. find me a woman even 10 years younger than pic related that looks better looking

fpbp

Attached: 1518259915337.jpg (849x996, 197K)

53 years old

Attached: 7mxt87w43r701.jpg (768x768, 141K)

There are actually specific genetics linked to skin aging. Some people just have less collagen and other loss as they age. Depends on how much sun exposure you have had, nutrition, etc.

It's interesting that we will probably have cures to skin aging relatively soon. This will allow older people to look much younger.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170711085512.htm

Because men select women based on that woman's ability to make other men jealous, while women select men based on that man's ability to pay for their children's success, in a society that venerates youth.
Okay, there's also selection for younger women because women know who fathered their children, while men can only assume that they're the only one with a chance to knock-up their woman.

Celeb women are where we see this the worst, and they live fast die young. They do heavy drugs, take in too much sun, and crash diet to lose weight quick for filming schedules.

>hurr durr common sense is pseudoscience

nice loaded question
women don't age "worse" than men, we just don't like them as much as men when they're older

Women can't really into making babies past 35-40
No reason for a prehistoric man to find them attractive.
A man can make babies well into his 50s

Lmao dude are you serious? Men are SO ugly.

He is part east asian. Japanese and Chinese 53 year old women will also look extremely young. Your argument makes no sense.

What nonsense are you on about? Plenty of women have their first children between 35 and 40. Example: My own goddamn mother.

It's to prevent you from trying to inseminate women that are too old for childbirth.

My theory is that I don't see men as potential sexual partners, so I don't evaluate a dude on his appearance.

With every woman I meet a little voice says "yes" or "no"

Attached: 1516913114394.jpg (650x936, 86K)

A man that feels attracted to 20-year0olds will have more offspring than one that is attractced to 40-year-olds. Result is that the first type of men has better odds of legacy which is hat yu are observing now: men are atracted to youthful appearance.

>can't really
>can't at all
Simple english really makes you think

Attached: IMG_20180323_095136.jpg (720x1228, 169K)

White women age terribly because they 1. Dont use sunblock and 2: drink a lot of alcohol and coffee and 3. Wear tons of makeup and do little to no skin care.

I am half asian half white and I do not leave my goddamn house without SPF 50+ on my face. I don't drink wine every friggin week and I don't drink coffee or smoke. I also don't wear a lot of makeup, not because makeup ages the skin (it doesn't) but because makeup REMOVER dries out and ages the skin horribly. And because of this I am 36 years old and still get carded when I try to buy beer. It's not rocket science. I have no idea what white women are actually doing. They are just hell bent on rotting their faces up in every way possible.

Womens bodies and womens skin is more sensitive than mens. We can't be female and think we can live like truck drivers and not age very poorly.

Women are attracted to men who can provide and protect them. So we would not be attracted to old men either. Old men are gross. Beer guts and back hair and giant pores. Men age horribly.

Ehat you are talking about is +60 men
For women its starts at 35-40 that's 20 years of difference

>common sense is like horseradish
...neither one nor the other.

No I am talking about men in their 40's.

I idolize this guy

holy shit is the loli on the left really 53yo

because women mature earlier than men

Objectively wrong

Attached: 496277.jpg (502x384, 15K)

That guy looks like he would struggle to understand how a fork works.

How dare you insult Aniki.

Women do neither biolocially or psychologically mature earlier than men. It all depends on how they are raised.

Because women are vampires and if they can't sustain themselves via semen they begin to wither.

Yup most women at 60 have the bodies of 80 year old men strength wise. Additionally a women sans make up in her mid 20s normally looks older than male of the same age. The only reason men die earlier is combination of taking more dangerous career paths/decisions, working harder over their life time, and the fact that women have more flexible arteries from their higher testosterone.

Here's the ultimate fucking redpill
Women's attractiveness is100% determined by their physical beauty
Men's attractiveness partially measured by their physical beauty and partially measured by their utility
Men in their late 30s and early 40s look weathered, but this often adds to their appeal because it implies that they're experienced and useful
Nobody gives a fuck about how useful a woman is, because she will almost never be as useful as a man. The younger they are, the healthier the children.

Less collagen and testosterone, lead them having a saggy faces. Lack of working out muscles(full body, not just doing lower body), leads to having saggier bodies. You really start to notice how bad women age at your mid 20s when their fertility period starts to peak. That's when you see them being to for a slight hunch, develop deeper nasolabial folds, and developing muppet mouth. Take in to account this isn't for all women. Conversely for males, since they have higher testosterone, their skin are tougher and they have higher muscle development on average, giving them tighter bodies. Also while male pattern baldness is a thing it doesn't affect all males and happens in varying degree when it does.

talk shit about billy-aniki one more time and i'll end you kid

Women are most fertile in their teenage years, if they don't attract a mate early on they are generally screwed.

Weaker Telomeres

there was no evolutionary disadvantage to aging faster. retaining a sense of youth benefited men more since they could remain fertile their entire lives. meanwhile women had their children as early as early as possible. now that women are waiting until their thirties to have children or having children with the beat suitor asap, aging will be selected against in the first case.

A woman on Veeky Forums?!

Attached: 1519495630009.jpg (590x700, 147K)

I have to agree.

The virgin fears the Chad

Why not just eat foods with lysine or take supplements to boost collagen?

Woman(man)*

Isn't the obvious issue that older-looking men are considered fuckable? Put a wig on an middle-aged good-looking male movie star and look what a wrinkled and old woman they make.

The skin degradation seems to be the same, but the value judgment differs.

I mean. Right? I think. Right?

Right?

Right?

Right?

Right?

Right?

Right?

Right?

Right?

Right?

Women are attractive in their childlike qualities. Men are attractive in their qualities that give off a notion of 'developed' and mature.
Basically: fundamental masculinity vs. fundamental femininity -- without cultural baggage.

>why do women age so much worse than men?

Attached: hair.jpg (336x600, 211K)

Bro, why are you 36 and posting on this hell hole of a board?

Sad but true, good thing im a man kek

I think it's a lot of things. Attractiveness for women is different than for men. Men's attractiveness is based on masculine, rugged, strong features. Women's attractiveness is based on youth and fertility.
Another thing I see a lot is that a lot of women don't take care of themselves. They smoke or drink a lot, they eat junkfood, they don't get enough rest. Makeup hides a lot of that both from others and from themselves. Makeup itself is full of chemicals that really shouldn't be on the skin 12 hours a day.
Then there is stress. Women are not designed to take on a lot of stress. They naturally want to remain in a blissful happy state, but when they are faced with danger and must shoulder burdens that normally would be left to men, they end up taking on a lot of stress. And as we know, stress ages people faster. I don't really think modern society is at all healthy for women.

I don’t think this is necessarily a woman specific problem. I think it comes down to genetics AND personal upkeep which is very important in maintaining looks. Additionally there is going to be diminishing returns with investments into looks vs time spent. Ex. Investing in skin care, eating well, not drinking/smoking, and exercise.

/thread

they don't. you're just a fake /pol/ raider from "NORMALIZE"

>all men are the same
in all honesty, women who take good care of their bodies and watch what they eat and drink age pretty good. Same applies with men.

show your bulge

>women are not designed to take on a lot of stress
Looking forward to a future where men and women are equally capable, as resource abundance and a stronger general emphasis on developing human potential pushes us past gender roles and expectations. Think women won't learn to handle stress better? Try brainwashing a young boy into being a weak pussy. You'll probably succeed.

As a heterosexual male, I do not understand this question.

The newest generations of boys are made into pussies desu
T. scared of the thought of living another 50 years despite having a good life, a loving family, friends and whatever else

>I don't really think modern society is at all healthy for women.

The irony being that the end result of the whole feminism movement being unhappier women (for the most part). It just baffles me how they couldn't see the con game.

"Yeah you'll be free...to compete with your future husband and your sons and daughter in the marketplace. You'll be free to seek out antidepressants. You'll be free to make histrionic gestures that give you an illusion of power."

But they won't be free, as ever, from the ravages of aging (assuming most women don't really take care of their bodies) and they won't be free from missing the motherhood window.

>coffee

Is it the sugar and crap in coffee that increases aging or the caffeine. Important to me since I'm a big caffeine pill addict.

>does sugar and super-sugar age you?

any stimulant is inevitably going to increase mitochondrial activity, which increases reactive oxygen species and stress on cells
sugar ages you, stimulants age you, stimulants WITH sugar age you twice as fast

caffeine anhydrous is alright, but you should be eating a much higher amount of antioxidants (E, C, maybe 1000IU) to compensate in any case, and more magnesium when you start feeling cramps in your calves

women get treated well their whole lives man, i agree they age like shit but they keep their hair, can get fucked into their late 30’s by younger men and will be looked at as cute, and loving even when they’re awful in their 80’s. Old men are not well liked, and you go bald and look like a bat eventually

Starbucks is a milkshake company that manages to hide the fact by promoting the coffee they blend in with it. The amount of sugar in their frappachinos and lattes is absurd. Sugar alternatives are alright but they raise insulin resistance gained from eating food in general if eaten within the hour. It's "reasonably safe' to have a foofy drink with sugar-free syrup as long as you're not eating a bagel with it.

well that and the caffeine content in their drinks is artificially high so that you become addicted, for lack of a better word.

An old man can die happy alone. An old man can use his savings to fuck hookers and whores if a hedonistic bang is the way he wants to go out in life. He can even have a sugar baby who makes his last years happy in and out of bed.

An old lady...far less of a chance of that. If she's a modern woman who missed the marriage window and the birth window and then menopause...well that's not a fate I'd wish on my enemy.

CONT

Not to mention that an old man can be attractive if they actually maintain physical activity and good diet throughout their life. It is not a destiny to be a miserable hunchback who looks skinny fat. Raise your fucking screen to eye level and raise your fucking smartphone to eye level instead of bending your spine to look down at it.

Peak reproductive age for women is before 30, for men is as long as they can bear the burden of being a provider.
That is all.

Because women are ugly to begin with.
>there is no definite correlation between sex and the aging process
That's because who looks better is subjective, you bumbling retard.

because that's nature's way of cursing them for living life on easy mode.

>Looking forward to a future where men and women are equally capable
Not going to happen without selective breeding, natural selection, or genetic modification. Men and women are intended to take on different roles.
>as resource abundance
Gonna be a shame when the realization that scarcity is an eternal law slaps you in the face. We will never have enough resources.
>stronger general emphasis on developing human potential
With or without gene modding? Because without gene modding I think you've got your head up your asshole.

>past gender roles and expectations
Will biologic human males be able to naturally bear and give birth to children in this future of yours? Men and women are different in capability because our biological roles are different. Our bodies are different. Our brains adapted to the roles our bodies limited us to.
>Think women won't learn to handle stress better?
So you assume the only reason women get harmed by stress more than men is because men are given trwining for stress and women aren't? Does it not occur to you that maybe the birthgiving and nurturing sex may not be good with stress because they are not supposed to be the ones that deal with atressful problems? That maybe the aggressive and strong warrior sex might be the intended handler of burdens and problems thus the one who can naturally take on higher amounts of stress?
>Try brainwashing a young boy into being a weak pussy. You'll probably succeed.
You and your ilk are certainly trying this, but stress, physical excursion and anger/aggression cause boys to become men, no matter how pussy they were before.
You disgust me. You deny the differences between the sexes. You tell women that they must be men, and tell men they must submit. All for economic gain, at least I should hope that's your reason. Otherwise you are nothing but one of the zombies, the mindless fools masquerading as some sort of hero of equality and justice, but in reality you're opening the gates and paving the road for a great evil to move in and infest us.

Because they bleed each month.

>>>/global/rules/
This is an 18+ website

because you're used to seeing them at their best, with all their flaws obscured as neatly as possible by make up but then the flaws of aging become so apparent that make up just won't cut it. if women didn't wear make up (which also tends to fuck up your skin) you wouldn't perceive them as aging so badly

What is this horseshit about modern women aging worse due to feminism? 50-year-olds used to be grannies with blue hair. Check out Aunt May then vs. now.

pic implied but too lazy

Attached: 1521930807092.webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

If you dont idolize keanu reeves as a person you are a garbage tier human being.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keanu_Reeves
That being said his acting ability outside of certain roles is so awful it hurts.

>don't know who that particular actor is as a person
>that means I'm garbage
This is a retarded criterion and you should probably rethink some things about your worldview

your pretending to be a woman, you are not a real woman. so your xp means jackshit

Most women need tons of majeup to look decent. Most men look decent without make-up. The only thing women have over men is easily attainable decent physique

>
>Women do neither biolocially or psychologically mature earlier than men. It all depends on how they are raised.
Biologically, I disagree. If you have more melanin to your skin, and therefore less UV damage, you might age less quickly than your peers. This is indeed compounded by how you are raised because education and cultural reasons will also determine sun protection, and healthy measures like fitness and nutrition. Asians that have an aversion to looking like an outdoor laborer might do sun protection from an early age. Intelligent, educated and confident people might model roles that are against smoking, abuse of alcohol and drugs, and their contributions to poor health.
I can assure you that smart african american moms are putting pants on their toddlers so that they don't darken the melanin on their children's knees, and cute little hats on their babies in the stroller much as a redheaded mom understands the sun the same. This is cultural for beauty aesthetics where vitamin D is not as important as the horrors of tanning one shade darker than you were born with, and its equivalent to the fears of burning in a redhead that might lead to skin cancer. You'll often find very light skinned or redheaded people age less quickly because they were smart with sun protection their whole lives, not because they had better skin genetically. The reverse is true if very light skinned people smoke. It seems more fragile.

People into extreme sports, weightlifting, or modelling or who had children followed by rapid weight loss, can get their body to leave the face first, hollows out the eyes, or they get their bodyfat percent so low that they lose that babyfat under their face and it will be gone forever. Because of the nip+tuck miracles of modern cosmetic dermatology, there are some things that can be done where you don't see the face literally fall like in the past, like needling to get a little collagen production, but you can't count on it.

Women tend to look shittier over time. Men tend to age like wine, while women age like milk.

Women stop beeing able to reproduce when they get older

Men don't have that problem to the same extend, therefore men might have evolved to stay attractive longer to attract mates

This is incorrect

The chances of miscarriage do indeed double

But that's from 0.5% to 1%, whoo hoo

Because female beauty is mostly determined by factors which rapidly worsen with age, such as smooth skin, full lips etc. A man can still look good when he is older, as he can look masculine even with some wrinkles, thinner lips etc. Actually men look more masculine at 40 than at 20, whilst women will have gotten less feminine over the same time period. Finally, men are simply not judged as much on appearance as women are. An older man can be wealthy, influential etc and this will make him more attractive to women, but if a women has these things men will still prefer a less successful but younger woman

>Men tend to age like wine, while women age like milk.
Copied for subsequent pastes.

>because looks are subjective
>looks are subjective
>subjective

Attached: condecending roman mathematician .jpg (220x261, 25K)

that girl is an unironic 10/10

Well, she is pure Aryan.