So I saw a recipe for banana brownies that I want try. I'm a solid cook but still working on my baking skills...

So I saw a recipe for banana brownies that I want try. I'm a solid cook but still working on my baking skills. Any suggestions?

Recipe below

try following the fucking recipe.
holy fuck, they're BROWNIES, it's not going to be fucking hard. call me when you try to make a souffle or something complicated/requiring technique

2 cups flour
3-4 rope mashed bananas
1 cup of sugar
8oz white chocolate chips
1 stick unsalted butter
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt

>Recipe below
Wow.
Looks like you literally don't have to do anything.

Fine jerk

Preheat oven to 325 grease 9x9 pan

Melt butter and white chocolate together in bowl in microwave

Add sugar bananas stir, stir in eggs, salt vanilla. Stir in flour last

Bake 40 minutes check with toothpick

No, you know what? Fuck you user. Obviously this sounds like the easiest recipe in the world, but, like I said, I'm not a baker. I only posted it here to see if anyone had any suggestions. 90% of the content on this board is fucking wack. Please forgive for posting a fucking brownie thread

>try following the fucking recipe.
Baker here, I find this to be the most logical method to baking something.

Baking is literally just following a recipe.
If your result is fucked up, you fucked up something.
It's like chemistry, you only end up dead if you mix the wrong chemicals.

The reason I posted the recipe is because it was from some clickbaity bullshit website and I just wanted some other eyes to go over it

The recipe looks promising, user.
Only thing you should be alert to is the density of the batter.

The recipe could be in another language and you should be able to figure it out.
They are brownies.

Yea, clickbaity and anything on allrecipes should be looked at suspiciously. I can understand, also, why they sounded intriguing to you but I suspect they are shit. I am a pretty experienced foodie and home cook, and I think the reason we have both not heard of brownies with bananas, and the reason this will not be a fitting recipe deserving of the name "brownie" is that it will be shit. It might as well be banana-chocolate meatloaf. It is just a bad name.

Bananas in baking add moistness, sticky sweet moistness. Banana bread, banana muffin, there ya go. Crumbly, drier crumb wanted? Maybe you can chop dried bananas into something for flavor like that, but the mashed ripe banana will serve to just wet it down.

Also, boxed brownie mix, versus cakey brownies, versus that fudgey....tons of debates on just how to get that oh so coveted crackle crust and still have butter flavor, not a ton of oil. Even banana bread recipes can be oil soaked horrendous recipes. I think I would take a pass on these. Just having any blondie brownie recipe is enough to think to oneself, wtfno this should have been a cookie instead.

Get fucked faggot

I think I'm gonna try it out regardless, it's not time consuming or expensive whatsoever

What is the ideal density?

5.52 g/cm3

I always go for pic related density, id actually try adding 2 bananas at first, like said, bananas add a lot of moistness.

rope?

Ripe*

how much is in a rope

bumping. Going to try this today. Maybe with cinnamon added

Also found a kinda jank recipe for matcha rolls I want to try but it also doesnt sound especially tasty