If you could only learn one major branch of mathematics for the rest of your life, what would it be?

If you could only learn one major branch of mathematics for the rest of your life, what would it be?

>inb4 analysis

Attached: Ibarazaki.Emi.full.1428331.jpg (796x610, 275K)

constructor theory

>mathematics
This is not well-defined.

I was gonna type analysis

Fellow analysis-fag

Too bad analysis is mostly brainlet-tier if we never introduce other branches

Statistics.

Geometry topology and abstract-lie-field-ring-knot algebra have no use whatsoever though

>Geometry topology and abstract-lie-field-ring-knot algebra have no use whatsoever though
[insert a brainlet image macro]

>could give me a countersrgumebt or an example of a use but instead le brainlet wojak :0——

algebra obviously

>>could give me a countersrgumebt or an example of a use but instead le brainlet wojak :0——
Who are you quoting?

Your retardation

geometry

cmon how the fuck u gonna say anything else? its only one that applies to shit you see irl

History of Mathematics, especially PM and Godel and subsequent developments. Or "foundations" if I get to change my mind a bit.

Differential geometry. At the end I would have to learn topology, and anlisis so got you.

Anal-fags

Analysis

Geometry

covering Differential Geometry and Algebraic Geometry,

so requiring Topology, Abstract Algebra & Analysis

My man

Spend three racks of new ring
Group gang group gang group gang

Geometry isn't math, try again

XD

Non-discrete mathematics

Mathematical logic.

Computer Science

Are you memeing? If not, explain yourselves...

Analysis is the non-pajeet answer. Nobody with self esteem would refuse the branch that combines the only parts of topology, measure theory, linear algebra and abstract algebra that actually matter.

Mathematical Physics

>Mathematical Mathematics

So Pure Mathematics?

Homological algebra

Set theory

this is an advanced alien-like joke

Either mechanical engineering or civil engineering

>all these people not choosing number theory

Attached: 1521534724721.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

Algebra

>number theory

Attached: i_got_something_nice_right_here_for_you_buddy_suicide.png (600x842, 142K)

algebra?

Mechanics. Seems useful to any company related to some discipline of engineering.

Complex Analysis

Discrete math is the only interesting math.

>t.brainlet

>Mathematical logic.
Not a branch of mathematics.