Is there a restaurant that serves coffee cake?

Is there a restaurant that serves coffee cake?

Yes.

wher

I don't know but there are plenty of restaurants out there so I can guarantee one of them sells coffee cake, in fact I've had it before.

But if you're looking for some American chain, idk. Do they even count as restaurants?

i really doubt it

Cafe/bakeries?
Definitely starfucks

>Definitely starfucks
As if that's a restaurant though.

coffee cake?

It's not my place to choose for user. Just providing places where it's served. Get coffee and a coffee cake from 7/11 too I suppose.

>coffee cake?
Yeah, man. Never had it?

what, like coffee cake? Have I eaten it?

Yes, that is what I'm asking you. Your first post made it sound like you'd never heard of it.

Coffee cake as in the flaky pastry commonly served as a pairing to a bitter coffee concoction? If you are talking about this cake, then have I eaten it? Yes.

>coffee cake
>flaky pastry

So you haven't had coffee cake.

Are you we thinking of different cakes? Coffee cake?

>flaky pastry
That's not coffee cake, friend.

Coffee cake is a moist cake with a crumble topping, heavily spiced with cinnamon. You'll often see a cinnamon swirl component, and occasional nuts such as walnut or pecans. It's very cake-like, and not flaky at all.

I trying to think if I have ever heard something called a cake also called flaky. Flaky is for things made with pastry doughs, cakes aren't flaky.

Damn that coffee cake looks good

Yeah, that's coffee cake. It's crumbly, it's flaky. Eaten with coffee.

>flaky pastry commonly served as a pairing to a bitter coffee concoction

what are you talking about? That's not coffee cake, and whats with the bitter coffee concoction part?

>it's flaky
There are many adjectives that can be used to describe coffee cake. "Flaky" is not one of them. Flakes are distinct from crumbles. If you'd like, I can provide examples, but using "flaky" to describe coffee cake is simply inaccurate. I'll have to assume that you're either misinformed, or that you're attempting to make us angry if you insist on using that word to describe coffee cake. Either way, I've said my piece; you'll get no more attention from me.

That's not flaky. I don't think you know what that descriptor means in regard to baked items.

>flaky

And also it usually is dry, not moist, hence needing the coffee...

The Egg House, in Simi Valley, California.

It's very easy to make. I make mine with buttermilk

Oh yeah I know the thing you're talking about. It's quite a pastry, quite dry and flaky. Quite sweet. I think you uploaded the wrong picture though?

Some breakfast places near me do. Always see it in the bakery window.