SPAM!

I have a can of SPAM. What are some things I can do with it?

Give me some creative ideas that don't involve shoving it up my ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
youtube.com/watch?v=PQe9hnkCDTQ
youtu.be/4PdFD6vTx9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I have a can of SPAM. What are some things I can do with it?
first watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

then realize you can do nothing with spam and throw it in the garbage

1. Eat it.
2. Give it to homeless people.
3. Give it to animals.
4. Give it to me

Slice it and fry a good crust on it. Take that and eat it as is or make a decent sandwich out of it.
Memes aside, it's also surprisingly good out of the can, if not a bit salty.

A generous co/ck/ right here folks. Putting the homeless and animals before himself.

This is the only real answer. Slice thin, get a nice crust on both sides, place next to beans and eggs or throw onto bread. It's pretty good in ramen, too. Or of course you could make a spam and rice musube.

1. Cubed in a fried with eggs
2. Sliced thick and used for a sandwich mean (either cold or fried)
3. Sliced thin, fried until crispy and put on a hamburger bun along with a fried egg
4. Eaten plain

Spambled eggs
Spam fried rice
Mac and cheese and spam

>Not knowing about Hawaii's #1 culinary creation.

Yeah, you need a good carb to cut the salt.
I would also recommend something sweet to top it with, like teriyaki or barbecue sauce.

>memes aside
>memes
Retard.

Spam and potato hash

ho brah this is breakfast erry day

yummo. My asian coworker loves spam.

When whites ask why people like SPAM, they didn't try it with rice

Spam sucks with wheat and potatoes

>Give me some creative ideas that don't involve shoving it up my ass.

good move asking Veeky Forums, that's more of a /diy/ thing

fry it up, cube it, throw in kimchi fried rice. put a fried egg on top.

Fry it and eat it with mac and cheese, scrambled eggs, or a sandwich.

>wonder if this is gonna be Monty Python
>mfw

Spam casserole with cream of mushroom and cheese.

>whites
SPAM is a white invention, you dumb shitskin.

Is it okay to boil spam before frying it?

Browns culturally appropriated it

when the hell did I say it wasn't

Chinks invented gunpowder, but Whites ran away with it.

Same thing. Whites invented SPAM but Asians ran away with it. It's a staple in East Asia while Whites are scratching their heads why SPAM is popular there. It goes well with rice. That's the simple answer. I tried eating SPAM with bread, potato and pasta and it was disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQe9hnkCDTQ

This shit looked pretty good

Dammit, I only get a craving for Spam like once or twice a year. Now I want some.

I thought spam was just ground up and molded ham. Is there some reason to use it over ham? Does it taste different?

Crispy spam with runny fried eggs is a god tier breakfast

It's just really fatty ham with some light spices

I suppose it being extra fatty would be interesting

mix brown sugar and water to make a glaze...add a little mustard and a little nutmeg and ground clove ..make it a little on the watery side. Slice spam thin put in baking pan..pour that glaze on it bake 350 for about 20 25 min at 350. Serve with box mac and cheese.

mix brown sugar and water to make a glaze...add a little mustard and a little nutmeg and ground clove to taste ..make it a little on the watery side. Slice spam thin put in baking pan..pour that glaze on it bake 350 for about 20 25 min. Serve with box mac and cheese.

also spam sucks if you don't fry it. if you eat it non-fried, it's pretty gross.

spam is based
fry it up and have it with eggs instead of bacon

>with eggs instead of bacon
Oooo, spam and bacon, now there's an idea

This. I didn't know I loved spam until I moved to Korea.

Although I do like it with bread, potato, and pasta, too.

I believe spam fritters are the traditional way to prepare this delicacy.

how about getting a whole spam, wrapping it in some bacon rashes, and cutting the middle out of the spam and putting egg in there or something
then doing something with that
i dunno, i'm new to cooking but might be good

Dice and fry it with chopped onions then toss that with some egg noodles and peas.

I had a really fucked up meat sauce with spam in it, and it was pretty ok. Otherwise just fry the shit out of it and eat it on bread with spaghettios.

Cut it into slices, fry them, fry some eggs, make some rice, then mix up rice and eggs, eat yellow rice with fried spam. Wala.

> Not using Unagi Sauce as a dip.

My dude you are missing out!

this thread is clearly divided into the white trash side and the weaboo side. personally ill eat it any way, spam is dank senpai. its like fast food, we all know its not really food but tasty as fuck every once in a while

Shove it up your ass.

How high were they, do you reckon?

forgive my ignorance but is this sketch the origin of the term spam as in spamming? Seen this sketch before but just now putting the pieces together

>when the hell did I say it wasn't
>implying white people dislike spam
No one would create something they disliked and think it was worth producing.
Sorry, sweetie. It's time for you to go back to shitting in the street.

if i remember right it may have been influenced by the skit but it came about from a early chatroom a guy made a bot that just said spam and there ya go spam

oops my bad wasnt a chatroom it was a text based multi level dungeon game

Now I usually have my breakfast, which consists of tasty spam. Yeah, I could eat it all day long. But I only love one brand and I can't find it way out here, so I have to take a pass and settle for some hash. When I drive and you're not here, oh, sweet sweet spam.

I got some spam ramen for y'all.

Make a Hawai'ian pizza out of it.

I made an eggslut sandwich not that long ago. It was SUPER delicious. I keep getting drunk and making them in the middle of the night.

>pic related.

I've actually been cooking with spam pretty regularly recently. It is just a nice thing to have in the cabinet.

I've been wanting to make these for a while as well, maybe I'll try that this week.

Try it with hotpot, pretty good with spicy hotpot in particular.

youtu.be/4PdFD6vTx9Y
I'll just leave this here.
>zero carbohydrate alternative!
It's too late to think about anything health related with this dish my dude.

How do you make good broth?

just cut it into 1/4 inch slices and pan fry them. get it good and crispy because you want that texture to distract you from the taste. eat with eggs and rice and maybe a pan gravy