LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

spend 9 billion burgerdollars on a gigantic fucking hammer
BRAVO PHYSICISTS
R
A
V
O

Attached: 1521759355149.jpg (2.96 MB, 2448x3264)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

JunkTop
JunkTop

well technically, engineers are the ones that built it.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

implying there's any other way to get nature to reveal its secrets

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

What secrets? That jewish physics is a sham? We all know that.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

sure dude
fuck off back to /x/ and don't forget your tinfoil

Booteefool
Booteefool

/x/ here, even we don't want him. Send him to cripplechan /pol/

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

BRAVO MATHEMATICIANS

FTFY.

See they need countable things which is why they have to invent something that will give them something to count.

He thinks rationality is a secret

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

sorry /x/, I thought you liked conspiracy fans, guess I'll send them to /pol/ from now on

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

why don't you just send yourself to the oven kike

TreeEater
TreeEater

/pol/cuck is mad

Firespawn
Firespawn

FUCK YOU FUCKING KIKE PISS OF SHIT I HATE U AND UR FAMILYA FUCKYU KIKE HOOSIER IM NOT A CUcK AND NEVER WILL BE

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I made him mad.

I called him a consumer in the other thread.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

C U C K
U
C
K

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Does anyone still believe this is a /pol/ack and not a paid mouth breather getting 2 soycoins deposited into his account for trying to antagonize boards? Alternatively he can be doing it for free as le anonymoose leegin secret clab.

I see this taking place relatively often.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

He is, but I'll take his place and say that he's actually right. It's a massive hammer.

Bidwell
Bidwell

I'm a /pol/ack through and through honey, if you don't like it you're welcome to go back to reddiт

Flameblow
Flameblow

I'm not that guy and I personally falseflag as a retarded /pol/ack here because I get a lot of replies. Think of it as art - the purpose of a picture or a story is to evoke deep feeling in you that is otherwise hard to be evoked in the real world. By making a retarded post and angering a lot of people to the extent that they get mad and waste their time typing multiple long posts, haven't I technically composed art that successfully did its job? It's a lot like listening to a sad song or watching a sad movie - it made you sad, it evoked an unwanted emotional response in you, so why the fuck do you appreciate it as art so much? What's the difference between sadness and anger?

Booteefool
Booteefool

OBSESSED

Soft_member
Soft_member

I'm a /pol/ack through and through honey
honey
It's like those Pakistani telemarketers who can barely speak English and then tell you right off the bat that their name is "Jeff".
Your name's not "Jeff" and I'm not buying your insurance.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

CERN is a complete scam. It's just a way for thousands of physicists to earn a living without actually doing anything useful.

If you want to see one of the weirdest things you've ever seen, just watch the opening of the tunnel: youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

Attached: Shiva's-statue-at-CERN-engaging-in-the-Nataraja-dance[1].jpg (1.23 MB, 1365x2048)

Methshot
Methshot

nani the fuck

TreeEater
TreeEater

not embracing our Satanic overlords
I'm reporting you.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Good luck, Satan hates teacher's pets like you.

RumChicken
RumChicken

burgerdollars
not burgerbucks

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

This desu. And I'm not even a /pol/ fag.

JunkTop
JunkTop

They're opening the gateway to hell!

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Veeky Forums

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Well they've tried, not sure if they were successful. Back to the drawing board I think.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

we like conspiracy guys, but only the openminded ones
you can't even talk to a /pol/ cultist without him being

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

our solution is to just jam a proverbial super nail into reality and see what chips away

There’s something incredibly funny yet poetic about that.

Bidwell
Bidwell

just watch the opening of the tunnel
railway tunnel in a different part of Switzerland
k

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

this

WebTool
WebTool

It's all connected brainlet. I wonder what the different colored hard hats signify.

Attached: concern.jpg (265 KB, 1968x660)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

people paid to see that
JUST

Flameblow
Flameblow

the hats denote what job they have
if I remember, White is Foreman, Yellow is Standard, Blue is Electrician, and red is I think plumbing
might have gotten them mixed up

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

ITT: STEMfags don’t know how to cock stomp brainlets, so /pol/ niggers who can’t even into graduate level Physics or Maths can antagonize them endlessly and they’re helpless

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

And in the end not even half a Satan appeared. Disappointed desu.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit