Spend 9 billion burgerdollars on a gigantic fucking hammer

>spend 9 billion burgerdollars on a gigantic fucking hammer
BRAVO PHYSICISTS
R
A
V
O

Attached: 1521759355149.jpg (2448x3264, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well technically, engineers are the ones that built it.

>implying there's any other way to get nature to reveal its secrets

What secrets? That jewish physics is a sham? We all know that.

sure dude
fuck off back to and don't forget your tinfoil

/x/ here, even we don't want him. Send him to cripplechan /pol/

>BRAVO MATHEMATICIANS

FTFY.

See they need countable things which is why they have to invent something that will give them something to count.

>He thinks rationality is a secret

sorry /x/, I thought you liked conspiracy fans, guess I'll send them to /pol/ from now on

why don't you just send yourself to the oven kike

/pol/cuck is mad

FUCK YOU FUCKING KIKE PISS OF SHIT I HATE U AND UR FAMILYA FUCKYU KIKE HOOSIER IM NOT A CUcK AND NEVER WILL BE

I made him mad.

I called him a consumer in the other thread.

C U C K
U
C
K

Does anyone still believe this is a /pol/ack and not a paid mouth breather getting 2 soycoins deposited into his account for trying to antagonize boards? Alternatively he can be doing it for free as le anonymoose leegin secret clab.

I see this taking place relatively often.

He is, but I'll take his place and say that he's actually right. It's a massive hammer.

I'm a /pol/ack through and through honey, if you don't like it you're welcome to go back to reddiт

I'm not that guy and I personally falseflag as a retarded /pol/ack here because I get a lot of replies. Think of it as art - the purpose of a picture or a story is to evoke deep feeling in you that is otherwise hard to be evoked in the real world. By making a retarded post and angering a lot of people to the extent that they get mad and waste their time typing multiple long posts, haven't I technically composed art that successfully did its job? It's a lot like listening to a sad song or watching a sad movie - it made you sad, it evoked an unwanted emotional response in you, so why the fuck do you appreciate it as art so much? What's the difference between sadness and anger?

OBSESSED

>I'm a /pol/ack through and through honey
>honey
It's like those Pakistani telemarketers who can barely speak English and then tell you right off the bat that their name is "Jeff".
Your name's not "Jeff" and I'm not buying your insurance.

CERN is a complete scam. It's just a way for thousands of physicists to earn a living without actually doing anything useful.

If you want to see one of the weirdest things you've ever seen, just watch the opening of the tunnel: youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

Attached: Shiva's_statue_at_CERN_engaging_in_the_Nataraja_dance[1].jpg (1365x2048, 1.23M)

nani the fuck

>not embracing our Satanic overlords
I'm reporting you.

Good luck, Satan hates teacher's pets like you.

>burgerdollars
>not burgerbucks

This desu. And I'm not even a /pol/ fag.

They're opening the gateway to hell!

Well they've tried, not sure if they were successful. Back to the drawing board I think.

we like conspiracy guys, but only the openminded ones
you can't even talk to a /pol/ cultist without him being

>our solution is to just jam a proverbial super nail into reality and see what chips away

There’s something incredibly funny yet poetic about that.

>just watch the opening of the tunnel
>railway tunnel in a different part of Switzerland
k

this

It's all connected brainlet. I wonder what the different colored hard hats signify.

Attached: concern.jpg (1968x660, 265K)

>people paid to see that
JUST

the hats denote what job they have
if I remember, White is Foreman, Yellow is Standard, Blue is Electrician, and red is I think plumbing
might have gotten them mixed up

ITT: STEMfags don’t know how to cock stomp brainlets, so /pol/ niggers who can’t even into graduate level Physics or Maths can antagonize them endlessly and they’re helpless

And in the end not even half a Satan appeared. Disappointed desu.