Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shockley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's the original version of this comic

Pic related is quite accurate.
Punched a highway sign so 120.

Attached: M105cCH.gif (320x233, 1.99M)

>Believing in IQ tests

Thanks user, you pretty much confirmed that you're an attentionseeking faggot.

My IQ is 66 gazillion

How likely is it that some shadowy figure is actually paying all these neo-nazis to astroturf here? This whole site has the equivalent of a catastrophic termite infestation. At first I thought it was just typical dumb neckbeard far right cultists who do it because it gives them some deranged, misguided sense of purpose in their worthless lives, but I'm starting to think more and more that many of them are actually being paid.

Attached: one_coin_two_sides.png (194x259, 13K)

Nice thumbnail retard.

>thumbnail poster

Just kys. Problem solved buddy

Attached: Original.jpg (1080x942, 116K)

> pol memes

Honestly have been moving into this line of thinking, it seems so unreasonable but the way i see the same threads with nearly identical posts for over a year now seems too impossible.

or alternatively
1. dumb people are more likely to be racist
2. dumb people aren't good at creating content
3. ????
4. /pol/

Attached: 6e6b7dbeb5f8dd6328a5b75b0206682b--wells-comic-book.jpg (680x583, 60K)

Youre not wrong but so much of what i see is verbatim quotes thag ive seen 100 times each but are nit memes, ive seen the same paragraph trying to explain how ar-15 bullets are smaller than handgun bullets like 50 times in the past month without ever visiting a thread about guns.

Not everybody on /pol/ is retarded like that.

How did you manage? I haven't seen it once.

I dont man, it seems like too amazing of a coincidance though.

GET OFF

If they were, I'd like to believe they're all the ones who bitch about the lack of quality threads while failing to produce any quality of there own

We're the best and brightest, boys. The secret guberment has to pay retards to keep us derailed and prevent meaningful discussion.

Attached: HopeThatWasntTheCyanideNeedle.jpg (3264x2448, 1.33M)

>dumb people are more likely to be racist
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shockley

Attached: William_Shockley,_Stanford_University.jpg (200x250, 55K)

Did you really just quote the words "dumb people are more likely to be racist" and rebut by citing an individual? It really is amazing how stupid you people are. You can only interact with reality through your delusional biases.

that's because dumb people can't count very far,
to them all numbers are around 1

>/pol/tard is also an IQ poster
What a surprise. Get back to your containment board.

kek

Is a decenly high test.mensa.no result indicative of anything? My understanding is that it's a lot more accurate than other online tests.

post em

Attached: file.png (651x425, 19K)

> paying all these neo-nazis to astroturf here?
i want the butthurt left wing redditors to fuck off along with with the butt hurt right wing redditors

Where'd you do the test

nice try that result is the first thing that comes up when looking through google images. Unless you're the same guy or you have the exact same result. I doubt it

Full screenshot with time and Veeky Forums in another tab or it didn't happen

Attached: iq.png (1920x1080, 117K)

it's a meme. I'm in community college doing STEM faggotry. I'm not in uni cause my memory is shit probably