Survival meals

keep it under 2 dollars and keep it delicious.
lets hear your strategy Veeky Forums

THICC

bag of rice, bag of beans. both from a dollar store. go to mcdonalds, grab handful of salt and pepper packs. now you have hunger stopping bland food until payday

>no sauce

grilled cheese

>two dollars
i guess you can take a handful of ketchup packets also

where can you buy bread, cheese and butter for 2 dollars or less?

what period of time do you want to live for?

Ramen and some vegetables+ microwave.

even if its one sandwhich, a loaf of bread is a buck, cheapest butter ive ever seen is like 75 cents. where do you find 25 cent cheese? lets just say you are making 1 sandwhich

>not keeping stocked in sauces no matter how poor you are

thats not the point of the thread. i went on the assumption that OP has 0 foodstuff in his home, otherwise why stop at sauces, he could have spices, veggies for a mirepoix, and some eggs to scramble while your at it

no, how long do you want to live for, assuming you're OP. answer the quesiton

forever. i also want to know how to make a single grilled cheese sandwhich for 2 bucks or less

A bag of pasta and a can of tomato paste. Collect enough bottles to get some seasoning and you should be set for a couple days.

If you buy the shit all at once and make a bunch it'll work out to less than $2. Buying shit for one sandwich at a time is pretty retarded.

you're OP right? forget the grilled cheese, your question needs a time period. Otherwise I'd recommend you go to a butcher and get 5 grams of really nice meat, that would fit your requirements

no im not op, but he asked for 2 dollar meals, there are lots of meals that if you buy in bulk break down to 2 dollars or less, but i went on the assumption he had only 2 bucks in his wallet. i was poor for years, i already know what you can eat on 2 bucks, thats why i was wondering how someone thought oyu could do grilled cheese on only 2 dollars

If you're shopping with $2 you're pretty limited. If you are talking $2 per serving, with a larger budget and shit already inna kitchen you got more options. Take the arorementioned beans and rice, add a chicken thigh, diced onion and peppers, a bit of chopped tomato, you got a meal in the $2 per serving range. Otherwise, go to convenience store and get a moon pie.

again, then define how much should a meal be, otherwise the question makes no sense

If you're that poor you shouldn't be eating grilled cheese sandwiches anyways. There are much more nutritious, calorie dense and cheaper things out there. If you want them that bad fast for a few days and bulk buy the stuff.

She can survive without eating for a month. She's too fat.

do you guys not get it? i dont care about the OP any more, i dont care what yo ushould or should not be eating. some user said you can make a grilled cheese for 2 bucks, all i want to know is how he figured that

Pick related costs 1.5 euro, and it's pretty good.

Buy bread late.
buy a snack cheese
skip the butter.

I'd survive on her phat ass for a month if u kno what I mean

nigger you have to spend more than $2 to get all the ingredients but it will make like 10 sandwiches, its like 50 cents per sandwich

i don't get it

2 cups of jasmine rice (a pound, or $.1), half a head of cauliflower ($2), pound of ground turkey or pound of chicken breast (~$3.2)
This for a whole day, $1.77 per meal if you consider three meals a day to be normal.

I want her to sit on my dick. I bet her ass feels glorious.

is that a beetus pump on her hip?

Ramen + these and if you want to go a little bit more fancy add an egg.

Fuck me shes fit

>american standard everyone

I want to squeeze her rolls while fucking her.

OP ideally this is a frugal thread rather than basement dweller economics

sauce or die

rabbit meat: free
add a half pound of the broccoli of my choice
bam, easy meal

Pussy
Preferably THICC
It's free if you know what you're doing

Bread is like 30 cents if youre not a faggot

Bruv that Cherry is wholesome

I wanna cuddle her from behind and pinch her belly with one hand meanwhile I caress her tits with the other.

What am I looking at here?

>not making a curry of it

Think she'll take my BBC?

What, under 2 dollars per serving? That's almost hard to not reach. Can make a big pot of egg tomato stir fry for 10 and get as many servings.

Potato Cakes
>1 cup potato flakes
>1 cup all-purpose flour
>1 2/3 cups water
>1 teaspoon salt
>1/2 cup or so of vegetable oil as needed
Mix flour, potato flakes, salt, and water into a batter. Heat a pan on medium, add vegetable oil. Drop 4 inches of batter into hot oil. Cook until golden brown on each side. Place cooked cakes on a paper towel to absorb excess grease. Eat when cooled.

Here's the thing: I'm getting close to this but not quite so pudgy. Also, I make more than 99.99% of humans on the planet, and can provide a great lifestyle to my mate. Should I have to settle for a bodystyle like this?

My next step is to find someone that I can provide work and receive currency to not limit myself to arbitrary dollar values.

>asked for 2 dollar meals, there are lots of meals that if you buy in bulk break down to 2 dollars or less, but i went on the assumption he had only 2 bucks in his wallet.
This is bullshit. What job pays less than minimum wage for an hour of work? Fuck your premise.

You can almost have steak dinner for $2 a serving.

Tonight, I had """coq au vin""" which was mirepoix, chicken thighs, chicken stock, red wine, and steamed rice. Easily under $2 a serving, served it with steamed broccoli. Virtually any home-cooked food is going to not be very far from $2 a serving.

How do i live off 5-20$ a week in California
I want to stop feeling like a fat fuck and wasting money at fast food places

dat pager

>onion
>water or stock/wine if we're being fancy
>some butter/oil
>maybe some cheese
French onion soup is a lifesaver and costs basically nothing.

>potato
>oil
>maybe some cheese
Jacket potato, another life saver.

You seem like you have a shitty personality, just settle for what you can get.

If you're a girl, honestly you're my type in all regards, so go for it.

What are you even trying to say?

>Here's the thing: I'm getting close to this but not quite so pudgy. Also, I make more than 99.99% of humans on the planet, and can provide a great lifestyle to my mate. Should I have to settle for a bodystyle like this?
Essentially, supposing user is a girl, if she has to settle for that body type, I'd say go for it; that said, it is extremely attractive to me, so do with that what you will.

The thing about human sexuality is that no matter what you look like, someone out there has a fetish for it. Others might think you're not particularly attractive or ugly, and still others might be repulsed by the mere sight of you. The trick is to find people that like what you have while still striving to be the best version of yourself you can be.

Damn I want a thicc gf but only skinny girls ever fall in love with me

Trade ya, I want a sticc girl but only fatties want to fuck me.

For a week, 2x7=14$
>breakfast:
Milk, 1 litre = 1$
Sachet instant oats (variety flavors)= 3$
>lunch:
Snack apples= 2.5$
>dinner:
Egg (dozen)=2.5$
Bread=80 cents
>Snack:
frozen pizza=2$

Its two dollar meals fag. Not i have only two dollars to eat one meal.

This is in AUD

So, you guys like thicc?

This is thicc enough?

>get ebt
>receive free $200 from government every month
>go fucking crazy
And not a single dollar of my own money got spent.

Hey I have that phone

>no mention of dumpster diving grocery stores
U fags are retarted as fuck

I would glady trade you my dude

Damn is that your woman?

Fuck, I think I've seen pics of her before.

We need to have a sticky for cheap meals.

more like a sticky for spices

A pager? That bitch is poor.

sure looks like it

Just sticky that Eat Good and Cheap pdf

nom nom nom

>ketchup in stead of hot sauce

>euro
get out.

Why is she standing next to Moot?

>99.99% of humans
The majority of humanity’s poor as fuck. You could earn $100 000 and be in that category.

Jasmine rice and Campbell's chicken broth

price depends on how fast you can run compared to your dish.

Many people have speculated in the past that it is an insulin pump.

Probably.

>grilled cheese
>butter
You're a special kind of homosexual, aren't you?

rice beans and chicken. Bought thighs for $.99/lb the other day. get some multivitamins too

That girl has the perfect body. Would love to snuggle with her.

multivitamins are bad for you apparently

Can you post it

Gonna do this but with some Blue Dragon sauce too. Thanks for the tip.

Jokes on you im not american, shes blonde and T H I C C in the right places you faggot.

A trainwreck.

Eggs are 20 cents a dozen where I'm at. Pair that with some broccoli and rice and that's pretty damn cheap

>those autism shoes

if all you're after is a nice body, you're better off banging whores because youll never be happy

the rare fat girl with no tits

boy you better find some fat or you gonna die

No

just steal a bottle of hot sauce baka

Peanut butter jelly sandwich overloaded with 6 oz peanut butter and 2 oz jelly to make it a full meal $0.85/sandwich
or substitute sliced banana for a dry but tasty sandwich with more fiber $0.80/sandwich
ramen + 2 hot dogs sliced and sauteed in curry powder $0.55/bowl
Rice+baked beans+hot dog $0.95/bowl
banana covered in peanut butter $0.40/banana

These are what I eat when things get tough. when I was homeless I ate mostly apples, bananas, and peanut butter because I had no cookware or fridge. To this day I still hoard peanut butter like a squirrel for winter.